Oct 12, 2023
Why would you want it anyway?
Oh naw Dawg i do not want that crap don't put words in my mouth lol, even made a post on the TITS thread comparing how screwed her art is!

I was saying like the image is created for Amazon Reaha who has been in-game for like 3 updates now, they have the image yet don't even put in the game? then what's the reason of showing it even exists in the first place ignoring the horrible proportions of it Lmao, it's pretty much just:
1712078463173.png

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I mean, DnD in general is pretty shitty choice for a COMPUTER game.
DnD implicitly relies on dungeon master being not an asshole with profound retardation. Like, if there are several ones in a row Good(TM) game master will make it painful but salvageable, to continue playing. Silicone brain will just do something like 'U A DED!!!! NOT BIS SOORPRISE!!! LUD UR SAFE FILE!!!'. And also DnD heavily relies on role playing element, aka players interactions with each other aka hanging out with friends.

Example, baldurs gate 1. Game is filled with one shots from enemies, which means 'get to the temple to raise %char name%' because artificial brain decided that players character threw 'one'. Which means player should thoroughly know everything about a game (where dangerous mobs, where healers, where is danger and so on) before even playing it.
Same for bald gate 2 and 3...probably, I have not played em, I eat enough of shit in the first one.

Oct 12, 2023
I'm usually a fan of thicc characters, but after a certain point it stops being 'thicc' and more 'mutated chaos spawn in the vague shape of a person.'
Fuck this is pretty much Adjatha's problem on TITS, he makes them look too thicc in a horrible way, there are still some good looking ones like say Azra who's like 9 feet and still curvy.
1712078748472.png

then on the other side we have well Amazon Reaha as we could all sadly see lol, i will not completely blame Adjatha because a lot of the characters have been on the gigantic inhuman side of things but still come on!

Reactions: GokutheG

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
DnD implicitly relies on dungeon master being not an asshole with profound retardation. Like, if there are several ones in a row Good(TM) game master will make it painful but salvageable, to continue playing. Silicone brain will just do something like 'U A DED!!!! NOT BIS SOORPRISE!!! LUD UR SAFE FILE!!!'. And also DnD heavily relies on role playing element, aka players interactions with each other aka hanging out with friends.

Example, baldurs gate 1. Game is filled with one shots from enemies, which means 'get to the temple to raise %char name%' because artificial brain decided that players character threw 'one'. Which means player should thoroughly know everything about a game (where dangerous mobs, where healers, where is danger and so on) before even playing it.
Same for bald gate 2 and 3...probably, I have not played em, I eat enough of shit in the first one.
I understand now why the combat is so shit.
They took inspiration from Baldur's gate, the first one.

It all suddenly clicks!!!
DMs with retardation is the go-to for DnDs though.
Else we get sociopaths instead, look at poor arcadum.

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
The issue I have with DnD is that martials attack between 1-3 times (takes up to 10s to get all rolls and double-check bonuses) and potentially miss everytime because d20. Alternatively they use some minor ability that doesn't do much or doesn't hit.
Meanwhile spellcaster players take about 3 hours on their turn to either not do anything because the dice said so, or do something big and then lament not having spell slots and begging the DM for rests inside of hostile territory.
Oh and the max level is 20, and nobody wants to play past level 10-14, which doesn't make any fucking sense. It's like people don't want to have strong characters figthing strong foes.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022

Baldur's gate 1 is pretty simple if you know old dnd. Early levels ranged is king later levels it's shit and magic or melee is king. You can either safely kite with ranged or you can do what i did and do an axe throwing barb that later transitioned to melee. There's some fights that are dangerous early due to magic shitting out at you and 1-3 hit dice not being enough for squishy classes i guess. Dumber part is having to reroll for a good str percentile roll

Reactions: Wrynn13

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
The issue I have with DnD is that martials attack between 1-3 times (takes up to 10s to get all rolls and double-check bonuses) and potentially miss everytime because d20. Alternatively they use some minor ability that doesn't do much or doesn't hit.
Meanwhile spellcaster players take about 3 hours on their turn to either not do anything because the dice said so, or do something big and then lament not having spell slots and begging the DM for rests inside of hostile territory.
Oh and the max level is 20, and nobody wants to play past level 10-14, which doesn't make any fucking sense. It's like people don't want to have strong characters figthing strong foes.
Lv 20 is obsolete. A party beats strong foes at lv 10-12. I had a 5 year long 3.5 campaign with nerfed xp gain(about 10-20% of what it should) and by the end we were saving the world at lv 12 and it was enough to face CR 16-20 shit regularly. I also played higher level short campaigns in 5e where cr 20 monsters regularly got wiped with ease by a moderately optimized 6 man table. A dragon didn't even damag the party cause my aasimar cleric/druid outhealed it's damage and undid it's CC nearly faster than it applied it. People don't like later levels cause things get abstract. Planar travel becomes common, teleportation is used in combat regularly(teleport in or our it's just an action). We had a PC die to a side-quest bbeg teleporting across the continent to gank us in a dungeon and we had losing fights get no sold by teleporting to a safe tower protected by the mother of all wards. Reality warping becomes common once wishes are in play, mind altering things, time magic, you name it. Things stop being conan thet barbarian or lodoss or slayers or lotr or whatever your dnd inspiration is. It starts being some Malazan shit where gods are actively involved and no-one has an idea of what magic fuckery who is doing to fuck with reality. Unless the DM just pretends actors who can spam wish, planar spells etc don't do it. Most sessions at lv 10-12 in 3.5 involved multiple planes and continent and at least some reality warping, races being wiped out in hours etc. It also involed some disparity. Optimzied wizards like mine or my friends cleric can do a lot more reality warping while an optimized martial is still hit with stick. Spell slots stop mattering when you got rings of wizardry with high 20s or 30s int like my wizard did. If the DM drains 80+ spell slots from one PC then the bad guys deserve to win.

It's the same reason most superhero stories don't have you throwing galaxies like Guren Lagann. Just cause it's stronger doesn't mean it's interesting or relatable. Most people like being around lv 3-8 in most dnd editions, they want to be upper street to city level adventurers engaging mostly with their immediate surroundings rather than fighting 27 dimensional god wars. I say this as someone who prob played 3-4k hours of dnd across the editions in the last decade+ and seen most of the patterns. Higher levels exist so the players know there's heights beyond them individually usually, the living gods and heroes of legend that honestly the party still beats if alone due to action economy usually.

Last edited:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Tobs: Y'know what, I need these for my kitsune or doggals.
Artist: Say no more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure if its her belly or she has her legs crossed but its in the hyper realm, that shit kills my boner by making my brain begin to question how do you even function apart from magic.

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
The problem is that they adapted 4th Edition DnD, which is a perfectly mid tactical miniatures game and decided to apply it to a row-based early JRPG combat system. It has all the downsides of both systems with few upsides. There's no battle map, so there's no using the right ability at the right time, so all you're left with is abilities with arbitrary restrictions.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Tobs: Y'know what, I need these for my kitsune or doggals.
Artist: Say no more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As someone who has an unhealthy relationship with hyper, I love it. I also know it throws sane people off, but give me a way to make my sex fox/puppy absurdly huge.

The problem is that they adapted 4th Edition DnD, which is a perfectly mid tactical miniatures game and decided to apply it to a row-based early JRPG combat system. It has all the downsides of both systems with few upsides. There's no battle map, so there's no using the right ability at the right time, so all you're left with is abilities with arbitrary restrictions.
And since you don't control the rest of the party, you're at the mercy of them not shitting the bed and using the wrong ability.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Lv 20 is obsolete. A party beats strong foes at lv 10-12. I had a 5 year long 3.5 campaign with nerfed xp gain(about 10-20% of what it should) and by the end we were saving the world at lv 12 and it was enough to face CR 16-20 shit regularly. I also played higher level short campaigns in 5e where cr 20 monsters regularly got wiped with ease by a moderately optimized 6 man table. A dragon didn't even damag the party cause my aasimar cleric/druid outhealed it's damage and undid it's CC nearly faster than it applied it. People don't like later levels cause things get abstract. Planar travel becomes common, teleportation is used in combat regularly(teleport in or our it's just an action). We had a PC die to a side-quest bbeg teleporting across the continent to gank us in a dungeon and we had losing fights get no sold by teleporting to a safe tower protected by the mother of all wards. Reality warping becomes common once wishes are in play, mind altering things, time magic, you name it. Things stop being conan thet barbarian or lodoss or slayers or lotr or whatever your dnd inspiration is. It starts being some Malazan shit where gods are actively involved and no-one has an idea of what magic fuckery who is doing to fuck with reality. Unless the DM just pretends actors who can spam wish, planar spells etc don't do it. Most sessions at lv 10-12 in 3.5 involved multiple planes and continent and at least some reality warping, races being wiped out in hours etc. It also involed some disparity. Optimzied wizards like mine or my friends cleric can do a lot more reality warping while an optimized martial is still hit with stick. Spell slots stop mattering when you got rings of wizardry with high 20s or 30s int like my wizard did. If the DM drains 80+ spell slots from one PC then the bad guys deserve to win.

It's the same reason most superhero stories don't have you throwing galaxies like Guren Lagann. Just cause it's stronger doesn't mean it's interesting or relatable. Most people like being around lv 3-8 in most dnd editions, they want to be upper street to city level adventurers engaging mostly with their immediate surroundings rather than fighting 27 dimensional god wars. I say this as someone who prob played 3-4k hours of dnd across the editions in the last decade+ and seen most of the patterns. Higher levels exist so the players know there's heights beyond them individually usually, the living gods and heroes of legend that honestly the party still beats if alone due to action economy usually.
This is just reading like some low power xianxia and I'm all for it.

Gameguy614

Apr 3, 2024
I honestly am shocked that they aren’t rioting over on the coc2 forums. The last two updates have been virtually empty. Half a month’s worth of updates and this is what the devs managed? It’s honestly insulting to a degree. I used to be a backer a while back and if I still was one I’d be pissed with the content over the last 2 months. I obviously wouldn’t complain to the devs though because they clearly work so hard and we should feel blessed they give us any content at all. Must be nice to get paid to put out a less than mediocre product and get worshipped for it

Jan 25, 2018
I mean if the idea of "we are reinventing a key part of the game in a final attempt to make it better" didn't clue you in that it was an april fools post you clearly haven't followed the game development closely enough.

Gameguy614

Apr 3, 2024
I mean if the idea of "we are reinventing a key part of the game in a final attempt to make it better" didn't clue you in that it was an april fools post you clearly haven't followed the game development closely enough.
Oh I wasn’t even talking about the April fools update, moreso the two prior to that. Honestly more effort went into that post than I’ve seen put into the game in a few months. The two prior we got an unfinished dungeon, a pregnancy expac, and a new summon circle lady. Two patches that was spread across

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes