Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Y
I honestly am shocked that they aren’t rioting over on the coc2 forums. The last two updates have been virtually empty. Half a month’s worth of updates and this is what the devs managed? It’s honestly insulting to a degree. I used to be a backer a while back and if I still was one I’d be pissed with the content over the last 2 months. I obviously wouldn’t complain to the devs though because they clearly work so hard and we should feel blessed they give us any content at all. Must be nice to get paid to put out a less than mediocre product and get worshipped for it
There's probably been plenty of people complaining in the forums they just probably got banned and the post deleted

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does the Nina quest worth doing? I don't like that character so I've avoided her but if there are some good rewards I'll give it a go or at least try to care.

Gameguy614

Apr 3, 2024
Does the Nina quest worth doing? I don't like that character so I've avoided her but if there are some good rewards I'll give it a go or at least try to care.
If you play a mage you get an amulet at the end that’s pretty good, otherwise I’d skip it. Its seemingly unfinished and downright boring honestly

Reactions: JungleNuts

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
If you wanna unlock the option to summon and fuck a salamander girl, go ahead. No futa, you kinda get to dom her.

White skin, green hair, fair breasts, long hair, if that's your thing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I honestly am shocked that they aren’t rioting over on the coc2 forums. The last two updates have been virtually empty. Half a month’s worth of updates and this is what the devs managed? It’s honestly insulting to a degree. I used to be a backer a while back and if I still was one I’d be pissed with the content over the last 2 months. I obviously wouldn’t complain to the devs though because they clearly work so hard and we should feel blessed they give us any content at all. Must be nice to get paid to put out a less than mediocre product and get worshipped for it
Banning is a thing~~~
Y'know what they say: "Silence the haters."

Just like how this is pretty much the opposite echo chamber from that place.
Except we do listen and actually point out bullshit when we see it.

*Moral victory.sfx plays*

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Banning is a thing~~~
Y'know what they say: "Silence the haters."

Just like how this is pretty much the opposite echo chamber from that place.
Except we do listen and actually point out bullshit when we see it.

*Moral victory.sfx plays*
Ban people? We can't even roll our eyes at them anymore...

• Sad
Reactions: Fred the Red

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ban people? We can't even roll our eyes at them anymore...
I'm pretty much out o' the loop now.
I need some info, wdym by can't even roll our eyes at 'em anymore?

They changed servers to a new hidden one or smth?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Yeee...
This also one of the reasons why turbo nerds that breaks DnD with 'there are no mention that I can wear only one %thing name%' or 'rule X is unclear so I can do Y because its not strictly prohibited' is hated.
yep

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I'm pretty much out o' the loop now.
I need some info, wdym by can't even roll our eyes at 'em anymore?

They changed servers to a new hidden one or smth?
I meant here, we here have no power to ban people and they took away the eye roll reaction cause it hurt peoples fee fee's.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes