destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I assume that you are still talking about her religion. Like I would understand your complaint if we had the option to praise is it but not criticise it. But we do not. We still do not have option to preach Mallachs teaching. And "Thanks r Cait" is not it. Praising her and her beliefs are not mutually inclusive.
Also, kind of seems counterintuitive if you go out of your way in helping her just so that you could insult her.

There should be one. Why else would they give you a option to romance her?

Rest of the gods do not force you to join them against their will.
Kas is an evil being through and through.

Lets fucking not...
Again with the black and white. I can help her set up her temple or whatever as long as she stays within her confines, and doesn't indoctrinate kids. Me helping her does not mean that I have 0 qualms with this. Me supporting her does not mean I'm her doormat and slave. There is absolutely no middle option, no reaction, no nothing. It's yes or no. If you don't want to bother giving me a middle option, a compromise, then at least give me the option to tell Cait that, you know what, some of her shit might be wrong.

It's not that I fully hate and despise Cait and the idea of helping her, It's just that I have my problems with her shit and the way CoC is written, you can only either fully devote yourself to a character or just ignore them. That's pretty much it.

And I gave Thanks for Cait as an example because it establishes that writers are okay with giving the main character the ability to, you know, give their thoughts to events and characters without affecting the story. So they could apply that here. But they don't. Even though there is a basis and credence for it from beforehand.

I think, yet again, we're going around circles. I believe I had written before that I don't really wanna discuss the game with you, man.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Uhh... Folks? This is a bit concerning, am I really the only one here who would rather take the current deities over one that very overtly does not care about your consent or well-being? I mean, Kasyrra's motives might be tribalistically altruistic, but I sure as hell wouldn't want her ruling anything near me.
It's a video game. Sometimes, you just want to watch the world burn. The game allows very little in the way of negative choices, so you might as well take the ultimate one and fuck over them all.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
The funny thing is I believe the game does reference that in the grand scheme of things, there is no difference between Mallach's sex cult and Kas'. Even down to them indoctrinating people against their will. Cait's rebuttal was just to shrug and say the difference between the two was "consent." Of course, your character doesn't have the option to press her on this at all.
I don't know, Savin's either a genius for making us work for something so similar to the antagonists of the game. Or an actual idiot who tunnel-visioned so hard on his love for Cait he didn't realize he was writing Cait's religion so villainous. Probably the latter.
Or third option, Tob's love for making everything convoluted and drama-filled ended up mucking the lore and story. Of your companions Kiyoko and Cait are the only religious ones, so this is a possibility.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Well I guess after these updates on cait it increases the probability that the next one is from brint or from minotaurs.

Personally, I see cait as a friend who knows how to enjoy a good cock and is well healed, I think that if I would help her with the temple for our friendship but that she supports her beliefs is something else but I think that you may be taking it a bit personally. Even though I can't give much of my opinion, I already gave Brint 26 children so I don't plan to have more, therefore I will never prove the rental uterus, but they shouldn't take it too badly.

Reactions: Lance Lot and M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Again with the black and white. I can help her set up her temple or whatever as long as she stays within her confines, and doesn't indoctrinate kids. Me helping her does not mean that I have 0 qualms with this. Me supporting her does not mean I'm her doormat and slave. There is absolutely no middle option, no reaction, no nothing. It's yes or no. If you don't want to bother giving me a middle option, a compromise, then at least give me the option to tell Cait that, you know what, some of her shit might be wrong.

It's not that I fully hate and despise Cait and the idea of helping her, It's just that I have my problems with her shit and the way CoC is written, you can only either fully devote yourself to a character or just ignore them. That's pretty much it.

And I gave Thanks for Cait as an example because it establishes that writers are okay with giving the main character the ability to, you know, give their thoughts to events and characters without affecting the story. So they could apply that here. But they don't. Even though there is a basis and credence for it from beforehand.

I think, yet again, we're going around circles. I believe I had written before that I don't really wanna discuss the game with you, man.
No, I think I now have fuller picture of what your gripe is.

Like, I get it to some extent why you would want middle option to what Cait can do inside her temple. Stuff such as putting your children inside of the religious grounds where they will be teached in the ways of the harlot/pleasure boy is not something I agree witg in real life. But I feel that this is a situation where giving you more option kind of diminishes your choices into the matter. Like,you limiting Cait in what her temple can and can not do kind of counterproductive if you want Mallach temple near you. You banning them from being able to sell there wombs and take care of the kids kind goes against that whole "worshipping" Mallach thing. Like, having the option where everyone comes up with compromises kind of seems counterproductive if you want your choices to matter. I feel like this is one of the cases where "yes or no" option is appropriate.

The funny thing is I believe the game does reference that in the grand scheme of things, there is no difference between Mallach's sex cult and Kas'. Even down to them indoctrinating people against their will. Cait's rebuttal was just to shrug and say the difference between the two was "consent." Of course, your character doesn't have the option to press her on this at all.
I don't know, Savin's either a genius for making us work for something so similar to the antagonists of the game. Or an actual idiot who tunnel-visioned so hard on his love for Cait he didn't realize he was writing Cait's religion so villainous. Probably the latter.
Or third option, Tob's love for making everything convoluted and drama-filled ended up mucking the lore and story. Of your companions Kiyoko and Cait are the only religious ones, so this is a possibility.
I do not know man, no one is forcing Caits sister to follow in her mothers footsteps...
Unlike certain demon.
And no one from Mallach is forcing people, besides arguably children, to join their cause against their will.

You know, at least she actually does stuff. All the other gods just loaf around.
Yeah, and her doing stuff caused the deafh of countless elves. And let me.remind you she is threatening your soul. Wow, I am so glad that she is doing stuff unlikr these lazy gods.
Also, Keros at least takes part of his people ceremonies. Which, while not as grandiose as what Kas is doing, is still less harmful for the world as a whole.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah, and her doing stuff caused the deafh of countless elves. And let me.remind you she is threatening your soul. Wow, I am so glad that she is doing stuff unlikr these lazy gods.
Gotta break some eggs to make an omelet, my man. They're with Lumia now. -EDIT- And Keros is the weebfox god. Weebfoxes are HERESY BURN THEM ALL
-EDIT 2- Also, once everyone is corrupted, consent won't be a issue. Demons are always DTF.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I do not know man, no one is forcing Caits sister to follow in her mothers footsteps...
Unlike certain demon.
And no one from Mallach is forcing people, besides arguably children, to join there cause against their will
That's what I'm referring to, Quin admits that not everyone is on Tollus' side willingly, implying he uses dark magic to hypnotize the less than willing. Mallachites use the innocence and naivety of children. Even if we use Calla, thanks to Salwah we know that her and Cait leaving was a huge deal. Enough that that their mother got into big trouble, and she was only spared because of her high position.
Sure they're not sending goons to hunt her down like Quin, but Mallachites aren't as pure as we were led to believe.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
That's what I'm referring to, Quin admits that not everyone is on Tollus' side willingly, implying he uses dark magic to hypnotize the less than willing. Mallachites use the innocence and naivety of children. Even if we use Calla, thanks to Salwah we know that her and Cait leaving was a huge deal. Enough that that their mother got into big trouble, and she was only spared because of her high position.
Sure they're not sending goons to hunt her down like Quin, but Mallachites aren't as pure as we were led to believe.
The reason why it was a huge deal was because of Caits bloodlin. Not only because she is a holy harlot.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
The reason why it was a huge deal was because of Caits bloodlin. Not only because she is a holy harlot.
Well thankfully Cait's intention is to weed out all this morally ambiguous stuff, so we'll see how that goes. Quin's gonna get a girlfriend(s) here and your going to able to let cat harem work here, so maybe the temple just tripped and fell at the starting line. Maybe once we get some more impartial opinions and views about this place it may change our mind.
Still liked it better when Cait was a simple temple whore. Less is more, and learning about the ins-and-out about a sex cult/religion, it's no surprise that people are going to scrutinize it.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
Well thankfully Cait's intention is to weed out all this morally ambiguous stuff, so we'll see how that goes. Quin's gonna get a girlfriend(s) here and your going to able to let cat harem work here, so maybe the temple just tripped and fell at the starting line. Maybe once we get some more impartial opinions and views about this place it may change our mind.
Still liked it better when Cait was a simple temple whore. Less is more, and learning about the ins-and-out about a sex cult/religion, it's no surprise that people are going to scrutinize it.

No kidding,with these revelation of how the cult works it's an instant boner killer for me, I'm basically taking advantage of a person who was born into a cult who didn't know any better than to listen and become a whore because those were the teachings . It was better before when all we knew was that Cait was part of the sex cult,it was safe to assume she lived like a normal person to adulthood and then decided to join of her free will .

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Off topic, I hope by the next decade when Alissa finally comes back, that we find out why she's the way she was. It's not that she was corrupted by Kasyrra, according Ryn and everyone else she was always like that, and a terrible ruler to boot. Kas says it's because she wanted to keep it in the family with Ryn, but how quickly she falls for Kas that's a two-faced lie.
For a writing staff that claims to hate mustache-twirling villains, if it aint Kas they sure do love to write them that way. I'm also curious why nobody decide to depose the obviously crazy ruler, but your character forgives Elthara just because Ryn says so. Obviously smart decisions aren't common in this game.

Also why does everyone in the rift immediately hate you for smelling like a snow elf. I know that the elves destroyed their ecosystem, and I'm still questioning how did Gweyr manage to avoid this, but how else am I suppose get there other then through the nearby city.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Off topic, I hope by the next decade when Alissa finally comes back, that we find out why she's the way she was. It's not that she was corrupted by Kasyrra, according Ryn and everyone else she was always like that, and a terrible ruler to boot. Kas says it's because she wanted to keep it in the family with Ryn, but how quickly she falls for Kas that's a two-faced lie.
For a writing staff that claims to hate mustache-twirling villains, if it aint Kas they sure do love to write them that way. I'm also curious why nobody decide to depose the obviously crazy ruler, but your character forgives Elthara just because Ryn says so. Obviously smart decisions aren't common in this game.

Also why does everyone in the rift immediately hate you for smelling like a snow elf. I know that the elves destroyed their ecosystem, but how did Gweyr manage to avoid this. But how else am I suppose get there then through the nearby city.
Her being a bad person in general doesn't make her a mustache-twirling villain; she was just a mean, self-centered person, and people like that easily fall prey to corruption. So it makes perfect sense that she'd fall for Kas.

As for the residents of the glacier, well, they're dumb.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Her being a bad person in general doesn't make her a mustache-twirling villain; she was just a mean, self-centered person, and people like that easily fall prey to corruption. So it makes perfect sense that she'd fall for Kas.

As for the residents of the glacier, well, they're dumb.
Yeah, I guess her being heinous just because is a realistic reason. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of hate-sinks which is probably why it bothers me more than it should. It's just that every other villain got a reason for being evil, no matter how inane. The exceptions being Tollus and Whisper, but it makes sense why there's are kept under wraps.
Even a simple reason like the death of her parents and/or being thrusted the throne driving her crazy could suffice, but we're given nothing, it's just weird.

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
I dont want Kas to win but I do find her more interesting than say, Keros. However what does get me excited is that its heavily implied based on how she is written, along with the literal logo having a purified version of her, that we will have a purification romance line with her.

Thats basically how I play my character too, I kept the alarune, behemoth etc. alive because they can be kept docile and contained. And Im approaching Kas basically like how draculas wife did in castlevania " I can fix this", because shes hinted at it enough in story.

Anyway I know it wont happen but I hope Azyrran gets pregnancy/turn her into her own hive queen content. She and Etheryn are my favorite companions so far by a country mile. I dumped Brienne and Cait for them ASAP.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I dont want Kas to win but I do find her more interesting than say, Keros. However what does get me excited is that its heavily implied based on how she is written, along with the literal logo having a purified version of her, that we will have a purification romance line with her.

Thats basically how I play my character too, I kept the alarune, behemoth etc. alive because they can be kept docile and contained. And Im approaching Kas basically like how draculas wife did in castlevania " I can fix this", because shes hinted at it enough in story.

Anyway I know it wont happen but I hope Azyrran gets pregnancy/turn her into her own hive queen content. She and Etheryn are my favorite companions so far by a country mile. I dumped Brienne and Cait for them ASAP.
I don't think the bumblebees get pregnant the natural way. If the hornet encounters are anything to go by, they reproduce more like the drider, where they stuff eggs into people and have them incubate inside of them. That's a pretty niche fetish. But hey, her girlfriend Liaden has a naked bust in the resources so maybe you can offer her in your stead.
Maybe once Wayfort gets more content I'll spare all the baddies, but until then we're genocide routing all of Kas' supporters, if the game allows.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes