destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
If you do it via the hive quest, you'll only be able to access one sex scene with them. The writer was vehement in her never wanting to support the corrupt ending for the quest. If you do the good ending you not only get Azzyran as a companion and more future content, but you can still turn her into a bimbo. A functioning one this time. Liaden's not into you no matter what your character looks like so if you really want to have sex with her you got to take that into consideration.
Cait can get pretty big but you're probably going to want the first option. If you use alchemy to you can enchant the bovum sherry and give it to her. You have to use sweet cream. The other option is to wait till Khor'Minos where you watch her get gangbanged by Minotaurs, repeatedly. That's apparently going to have the same effect.
Ryn is less exaggerated, but still noticeable you just have to give her bovum sherry enhance with wild melon
Who is Liaden? The random character who helps you for that quest?

So utterly forgettable.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Wait what? She can actually get kidnapped? How the fuck does that happen?

I honestly have way less hate for this game (and Cait) than most people here but one thing that seriously infuriates me is the wiki. This game has gotten to a level where it’s impossible to see every scene without it and there’s tons of scenes I’ve found that aren’t mentioned anywhere because the wiki has been untouched.
In the Centaur quest, do exactly the opposite of what she says. She wants you talk her dad out of it, if you instead just attack him, she'll run away crying and you kill her dad. After establishing that your better than Kas to the centaurs, you remember her and ask for her whereabouts where a random one says that Tollus kidnapped her and that she's in Glacier rifts.
Corrupt content is in such short supply with this game that you bet your butt I did this quest 3 times before I figured that out. The wiki does not tell you this at all mind you

Reactions: menatv and organord

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Who is Liaden? The random character who helps you for that quest?

So utterly forgettable.
Yes, she is the blond Lumian chick, you need to find to purify the hive in the quest. She appears so sparsely I wouldn't blame you for forgetting. She's also Sanders daughter, so that's interesting at least

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Little bit of guilty pleasure but does anyone else ALWAYS choses the violent route when engaging the Kitsune Den? i mean other than Kiyoko, the merchant girl and the ninja gal outside of the den i tend to find Kitsunes annoying in general so i like to just beat the crap outa these "RaCiAlLy AcCuRaTe" pretentious cunts before i can't fight them anymore.
Yeah, and then I avoid the den altogether. I only even do it to fill in that gray box in the Ways Between.

Reactions: NODOGAN

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
The question is what happens to thine bounded soul if that god will ceise from existance. Is there any existing lore behind that?
They hand wave this by saying the gods are so powerful that they never have to worry about deicide. Which holds up, at least, Lethice only got lucky that corruption weakened Mareth to the point she couldn't stop her. The devs despise power fantasies, so don't think you're going to be able to go Kratos and find out.
I can't believe it, but the kitsune den is slowly making me hate kitsunes. You'd hate to see it.
Is there's a way to transform into one without meeting them? I just want to be a magical sage blasting others to oblivion.
Nope, the closest you can get is a fox-morph, being a Kitsune comes with a slew dialogue changes throughout the entire den, a slew of unique abilities, and also you can't change back. They're firm in transformations being only cosmetic which is why this one is so gated.

Reactions: Mr Technician

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Hmmmm, is it in his doc or something? Not really suprised considering who he is but I am suprised this is first time I heard of it.
If you browse the discord, Bubbleord's not very discreet about it. Her name's Rune, also he might get with a goblin chimera name August, but that's not as set in stone. I believe she's the purple hair cat in the background in the new Mallach temple CG

Last edited:

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Whether it will be explored is another question, but it's seemed pretty obvious to me from the start that Cait has told herself a lot of convenient lies about her religion that serve her own personal desires and give her the "excuse" to slut it up however she pleases, while saying it's just what she's expected to do as a Mallachite. I'd hope that bringing a more organized type of her religion into the local region is eventually going to bring a reckoning with this self-serving view Cait has on it, and we'll get to see how she deals with remembering the parts of life in the temple she's been trying to forget.
I would hope that starting this temple brings Cait a new perspective. She ran away from her temple, that is the entire reason she is in the Marches. I wouldn't say she ever ran away from her religion though, I think she just didn't like the corrupt practices of her temple. This does give some leeway in why she would jump on creating her own temple. I personally find it boring, but it isn't necessarily unrealistic character motivations if she only has an internal influence. Salwah certainly isn't going to go against her.

The only character that would have a meaningful outside perspective from the temple is the PC, but they are indifferent and have no opinion on the matter.
I's rather just turn her away from the worship of Savarra's "gods." Mallach is nothing but a glorified pimp, and the rest are little better. They don't have much to offer.
After Keros doing the whole age up thing apparently on purpose I have no reason to trust the other Gods. While Keros is the trickster god, I would have figured it would be considered evil or a dick move to not inform a person of the consequences of you fulfilling his request in good faith. If you were trying to trick him, I could understand it as him getting back at you.
I honestly have way less hate for this game (and Cait) than most people here but one thing that seriously infuriates me is the wiki. This game has gotten to a level where it’s impossible to see every scene without it and there’s tons of scenes I’ve found that aren’t mentioned anywhere because the wiki has been untouched.
I don't hate Cait either, but I don't love her either. Mostly just bored with her direction of development. I dislike Salwah but I think it is less Salwah's fault and more Tob's specific exposition dump way of delivering lore building through character talk options.

I think the less is more when it comes to exposition dumps, but I can also understand why expanding the lore would be important. I think there are better ways to do it though, at least while maintaining the complete lack of PC input to avoid writing the variability. Actually visiting a place like Jassira would be possibly the best way, experiencing first hand how these people act. This is probably why Tobs does those dungeons in which you play out the content as another character. It is an easy way to give an excuse to teleport the player to a different time and context without doing the work of creating a whole new zone or worrying about time travel.

That takes a lot of work though, so I think a better way to do it with minimal work difference would be to have books you can read. Sure, still exposition dumps, but at least effort doesn't have to go into the riveting PC dialogue of "Oh." You can't give opinions to a book in real life, so it puts the player into the mind set that the player character shouldn't be giving opinions. With the current system being dialogue with a character, it makes it easy to notice how little opinion and indifferent the PC is.

They have made it clear that the PC is meant to be a character and has opinions outside of what the player feels. Understandable, but the PC is uninteresting and boring.

Which brings me to my new theory: the PC is actually just like River and was created in story to be at the Frost Hound. They lack personality because they aren't actually a person, and their creator had to decide with limited time on giving them an interesting personality or super fast learning capabilities.
I can't believe it, but the kitsune den is slowly making me hate kitsunes. You'd hate to see it.
Is there's a way to transform into one without meeting them? I just want to be a magical sage blasting others to oblivion.
I would like to say I don't hate the Kitsune, but I've also been avoiding Kinu's content (I haven't even played the first quest). At this point I think the only reason I would give them a second chance is if we can influence them to revolt against their old country. The reality is that the only thing that is going to happen with them is Kinu doing Kinuy things and finally becoming so powerful she is able to transend the 4th wall and become the protoganist of the whole game.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If you browse the discord, Bubbleord's not very discreet about it. Her name's Rune, also he might get with a goblin chimera name August, but that's not as set in stone. I believe she's the purple hair cat in the background in the new Mallach temple CG
Cute. So will it be added with his next expansion or something? Any more info about it? Also, anything else new mentioned pm discord?

Last edited:

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Like no joke, Kasyrra has the only concrete and good goal (try and reinsert souls into demons) that I'd genuinely actually wanna look into (because the whole idea behind imps is lame as hell as they just shit out more, boring red dick havers)
feeling this! for me Kasyrra is the most exciting content but I REALLY hope they dont give us demonification only as bad end option... I was patreon support for this game but the content that got released, I just didnt care at all. In an ultimate CoC II I want to decide whether I go pure or the full corruption mode and (for me) the much more interesting path would be to help corrupt the whole world aside with Kasyrra. The amount of content you would have when you could slowly but surely corrupt even the main city's citizens. Holy shit that would be some great content. I am tired of the games when you go evil it ends in the BAD END screen (I know there are some but in this transformation/fantasy genre not many) and CoC II has the option to go the path all the way down.

All in all I really like this game but on fenoxo homepage I see nearly no criticism about the content release direction! In my opinion there should be much more riot about the content releases and I think alot of ppl are just looking for the corruption main story path but dont brother writing any critics...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, and then I avoid the den altogether. I only even do it to fill in that gray box in the Ways Between.
That and get the charm rings from the merchant/purple eggs because if you're not a wizard then that extra defence is pretty good.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Cute. So will it be added with his next expansion or something? Any more info about it? Also, anything else new mentioned pm discord?
Don't know, all I got was that there was going to be a Quin and Rune expac, didn't say if it was going to be with his or if it's going to be it's own thing.
Other stuff they discuss in the discord, I saw a glimpse of Berwyn quest, it involves a changeling who got stuck in a hideous form, and you go all body positivity with her. There's going to be new hobgoblins, and most of their content centers around gangbangs. If you browse you can see what Einen(the last companion), and a Brint's sister look like. There some other stuff but that's all I can currently think of off the top of my head.

Edit- They also joke around about Quin and Berwyn hooking up, but Bubblebord said it was forbidden for Quin to get with any companions that weren't Cait so I don't know how serious that one is

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Hey you learn some interesting stuff delving there, like according Bubblebord, the forums don't have moderators, that's the sycophants when they can give their honest opinion. Also he really doesn't like how disliked Quin is, which made me realize that whether it's Quin , Takahiro, or Marked Mercenaries, he really loves to write jerk characters, forget the heart of gold and is confused why people don't like them.
But in all seriousness, with the wiki being as awful as it is, the discord is the best place to find subtle things about your favorite characters. Heaven knows the dullahan needs all the love she can get.

D

Deleted member 3463984

so bk paid for her oc to get in and romance a companion? what the fuck is this, deviantart?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
feeling this! for me Kasyrra is the most exciting content but I REALLY hope they dont give us demonification only as bad end option... I was patreon support for this game but the content that got released, I just didnt care at all. In an ultimate CoC II I want to decide whether I go pure or the full corruption mode and (for me) the much more interesting path would be to help corrupt the whole world aside with Kasyrra. The amount of content you would have when you could slowly but surely corrupt even the main city's citizens. Holy shit that would be some great content. I am tired of the games when you go evil it ends in the BAD END screen (I know there are some but in this transformation/fantasy genre not many) and CoC II has the option to go the path all the way down.

All in all I really like this game but on fenoxo homepage I see nearly no criticism about the content release direction! In my opinion there should be much more riot about the content releases and I think alot of ppl are just looking for the corruption main story path but dont brother writing any critics...
I quite liked some of the corruption content in original COC but only when it didn't lead to boring impfests

tbh, my ideal scenario would be actually going full Kreia in being a non-retarded evil, where yea, they're corrupting everyone and making demons but they figure out how to solve the imp/soul issue and actually make viable species and preggo shit instead of the incredibly boring "oh yeah and they make everyone sluts and they all shit out imps all day" which is dull dull dull and honestly just so cucked

I'm still mad how the elf dungeon didn't have real preggo AT ALL and the sister is transformed and made into an imp factory. I wanted to fuck the sister, with sissy staring on, not just watch others have fun or read fucking paragraphs of their mind-numbingly boring and dull lore

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah holy shit Savin is the worst fucking editor for this game. The only good content to come out in months is the orc preggos and even that is thin.

Literally nothing in this game even comes close to the original Farm in COC in terms of content and replayability and that's just one facet of that, jc

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hey you learn some interesting stuff delving there, like according Bubblebord, the forums don't have moderators, that's the sycophants when they can give their honest opinion. Also he really doesn't like how disliked Quin is, which made me realize that whether it's Quin , Takahiro, or Marked Mercenaries, he really loves to write jerk characters, forget the heart of gold and is confused why people don't like them.
But in all seriousness, with the wiki being as awful as it is, the discord is the best place to find subtle things about your favorite characters. Heaven knows the dullahan needs all the love she can get.
Oh I don't fucking know, maybe Bubblelord could, like, maybe, just maybe, not write absolutely incredibly mediocre and forgettable characters (quin) or utter dogshit (takahiro). Maybe then more than just 1.2 percent of the fanbase would care.

Then again Quin suffers from the mostly-straightish-male-fanbase problem, but Bubblelord actually has no talent for writing. At least Tobs is polarizing, but being forgettable is worse than that.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Wait what? She can actually get kidnapped? How the fuck does that happen?

Tbf Wikis are kept by communities, and COC2's got one person that did a lot of contributions, can't be too mad at him or at the community, a lot of massive games have very lackluster Wikis

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes