jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
In the Centaur quest, do exactly the opposite of what she says.
I honestly I wasn’t super into the centaur quest. I feel like the enemy centaurs outside the village quest (packleader, crazy horse, shaman) were actually so much more fun content that I played through the quest a couple times just to see bad ends and didn’t even think of just attacking him.

That’s where my frustration lies though. There’s so much content that’s hidden or just straight up not mentioned in the change logs it sucks to have to re roll a character later just to play this one scene that may come up later.
Tbf Wikis are kept by communities, and COC2's got one person that did a lot of contributions, can't be too mad at him or at the community, a lot of massive games have very lackluster Wikis
That is fair. I’m not really bitching just more mildly annoyed with the bunch of steps and hoops to get certain scenes that lock other ones out. I try to play all the scenes at least once to see if I’ll like it which gets difficult when certain things you do lock out others.

Reactions: aroeah126

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Oh I don't fucking know, maybe Bubblelord could, like, maybe, just maybe, not write absolutely incredibly mediocre and forgettable characters (quin) or utter dogshit (takahiro). Maybe then more than just 1.2 percent of the fanbase would care.

Then again Quin suffers from the mostly-straightish-male-fanbase problem, but Bubblelord actually has no talent for writing. At least Tobs is polarizing, but being forgettable is worse than that.
That would hold up if Brint didn't exist. Granted Brint is about as barren as Atugia if you're not sexually interested in him, but on the whole people at the very least don't mind him. Then again Berwyn suffers from the same problem as Quin. Even down to both writers saying that the two will never be feminized.
Doesn't help that those two are mechanically the worst companions in the game, Quin was awful until Azzyran came and once Cait became a dancer he became even more redundant. Berwyn is just confused about what role he wants to do. Cait may be Cait, but at least having four sets gives you a reason to use her even if you hate her.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
so bk paid for her oc to get in and romance a companion? what the fuck is this, deviantart?
Eh, it's something for the character. Quin is probably the least liked companion in the game, for various reason. This can least go an Inigo or Sylvain route where it at least shows underneath all that womanizing, he's a 3-dimensional character. Or it can be a Liaden and Azzyran situation where the relationship is so pointless you almost forget it's a thing. Things can literally not go any worse for the poor rabbit.
Though I'm guessing it's going to be a Charlotte and Inigo thing where they both openly swing, but they'll always be each other's no.1.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That would hold up if Brint didn't exist. Granted Brint is about as barren as Atugia if you're not sexually interested in him, but on the whole people at the very least don't mind him. Then again Berwyn suffers from the same problem as Quin. Even down to both writers saying that the two will never be feminized.
Doesn't help that those two are mechanically the worst companions in the game, Quin was awful until Azzyran came and once Cait became a dancer he became even more redundant. Berwyn is just confused about what role he wants to do. Cait may be Cait, but at least having four sets gives you a reason to use her even if you hate her.
Still waiting on Berwyn's sub route.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So, since these last couple of updates were, what is the word for it, lackluster, I decided to compile list of things developers are working on. Just to make it seem like all of this is hot air is building up to something

Some stuff from
-Wsan said that he is planning on going deeper into Brienne situation and into her curse. He says that it is going to be hard for her.

-He is thinking/planning on giving that GILF Komari some much deserved bonafied love in distant future.

-I found how Tara, goddes of war, may look like. Not sure where they found it, but nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now on to things from the forums
-The introduction of Wayfort is a big game changer if developers were to be belived. It will basically make you a ruler of the land, which will have impact on the wider story.
One of the things that the developers commented on is on how it will all work. You have options to join elves as their Baron/ess, go independent with the help of the demon kitty/Jaelyn, or take all 3 on the offer (keeping your options open). Now these are not strictly good and evil paths. As in to say, if you join Elfes, you are not locked in to being good/pure and evil. But what happens if you refuse them all? Then you lose option to rebuild wayfort.

-But what function will it poses. Well, you will get some sort of income if I could guess, you will be able to have different NPCs take refuge there (especially corrupt ones). And story related stuff such as passing judgements on people that you rule over...
Now I am not sure will this cary over if you rule solo, but it will probably have its own story consequences down the line.

-Also, that summoning cercal will allow us to fuck our summons. Neat.

>The content for it should be gradually released over next couple of months. Brunt of the work will be handled by Savin himself and Some Kind of Wizard. for more info.

>B, the writer of Kobald god(dess) lyric has written a random Kobald encounter. It feautures both males and females. You can choose if you want to have orgy with boys/girls/both. So that is nice.

>He is also finished a femboy minotaur by the name of Nikol that is part of Khorminos. He is a gigolo. What is unique about him is how you are going to be able to influence him how he is going to act with your champion. He can either take dominant or submissive role during sex (both in reciving and giving) or make it so that you are both on equal footing. There is also another brown femboy he is working on but I will save it for latter.

>Balaknight (writer of forest witch and unfuckable goblin milf) is writing a hostile encounter succubus goblin girl in vain of CoC goblins. Kind of redundant combination but she seems nice.

>While rest of the god forms/champion titles have not been set in stone nor how many of them will be,

>One is name of Lumia, goddes of lovemaking and pregnancy. Becoming her champion will make you a valkery. That entails you becoming more feminine which means being classified as shemale/herm/female. Which entails gaining breast and making your face softer and gaining angelic wings.

-Becoming Narevas champion, goddes of knowledge, will lead you into becoming gothmander. A fiery emo salamnder person that eats magic.

>Savin, while not 100 percent confirming, said that he has plans for exiled Arona. As of now, the exiled one is objectively worse in every way, by his own admission. Less content of her and you lose entire Orc camp.
So how will he make up for that dichotomy? Well, since she has no protection from her clan, she is pretty damn valnurable. A lone orc is a pretty easy picking for a champ with ill intentions. And really, who is going to care for what happens to one lone Orc left on her lonesome?

>K, so this is in process of getting reviewed, but a forum user and artist by the name of SleepyJoslyn is making a transgirl minotaur. Not something I am personally interested in, but you can read all about her

>Einen, the thief mouse girl companion done by William, is basically a virgin inexpirienced girl that you are going to be able to push in many different directions. Here is the quote from man himself

>Finally, onto the main thing. You remember B and his femboy minotaur. That was all prelude to this main event. Berwyn is getting an expansion at long last. And boy, does it sound like a douzy. In short, Not only will you be able to fuck new Salamander NPC. Not only will you be able to finally interact with his mistress and do a lot of sexy things to her. Give her to berwyn to fuck/turn her into his lover, fuck her yourself, send her to Wayfort. But Berwyn sub route is happening and you will be able to TF him extensivly. From giving him breast, reducing his dick, him having no dick at all, you will be able to customize him to your needs. But more then that, he will, like the fem minotaur before him, be able to be pushed in a lot of directions. You will be able to keep him your dom, you will be able to turn him into your sub or make him a power bottom or submissive top. Think of you railing his ass while he is holding the leash. All of that and more can be found in Be reminded that this is all in planning stages. How much of this will stick we will have to wait to find out.

Good fucking lord, please, just release something already.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3463984

Though I'm guessing it's going to be a Charlotte and Inigo thing where they both openly swing, but they'll always be each other's no.1.
that sounds like it would be fucking terrible if it happened. if you already like quin, why would anyone want the relationship they have with someone who they most likely spend extended periods of time with be completely overshadowed by their partner's relationship with another person? i don't think any quin fans are saying "i want to get cucked by some paypig's oc!"
if you don't care about or dislike him, why would you want to read about his relationship with some random person? not to mention the fact that if you want to get involved with rune yourself, you'll have to deal with her liking one of your companions that you don't care for more than you.
on a similar subject, i might be retarded but does anyone know how you raise quin's relationship score? i'm interested in seeing his romance content but i can't figure out how to see it and the wiki only has his pre-quest content.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So, since these last couple of updates were, what is the word for it, lackluster, I decided to compile list of things developers are working on. Just to make it seem l

Some stuff from
-Wsan said that he is planning on going deeper into Brienne situation and into her curse. He says that it is going to be hard for her.

-He is thinking/planning on giving that GILF Komari some much deserved bonafied love in distant future.

-I found how Tara, goddes of war, may look like. Not sure where they found it, but nice.

-The introduction of Wayfort is a big game changer if developers were to be belived. It will basically make you a ruler of the land, which will have impact on the wider story.
One of the things that the developers commented on is on how it will all work. You have options to join elves as their Baron/ess, go independent with the help of the demon kitty/Jaelyn, or take all 3 on the offer (keeping your options open). Now these are not strictly good and evil paths. As in to say, if you join Elfes, you are not locked in to being good/pure and evil. But what happens if you refuse them all? Then you lose option to rebuild wayfort.

-But what function will it poses. Well, you will get some sort of income if I could guess, you will be able to have different NPCs take refuge there (especially corrupt ones). And story related stuff such as passing judgements on people that you rule over...
Now I am not sure will this cary over if you rule solo, but it will probably have its own story consequences down the line.

>The content for it should be gradually released over next couple of months. Brunt of the work will be handled by Savin himself and Some Kind of Wizard.

>B, the writer of Kobald god(dess) lyric has written a random Kobald encounter. It feautures both males and females. You can choose if you want to have orgy with boys/girls/both. So that is nice.

>He is also finished a femboy minotaur by the name of Nikol that is part of Khorminos. He is a gigolo. What is unique about him is how you are going to be able to influence him how he is going to act with your champion. He can either take dominant or submissive role during sex (both in reciving and giving) or make it so that you are both on equal footing. There is also another brown femboy he is working on but I will save it for latter.

>Balaknight (writer of forest witch and unfuckable goblin milf) is writing a hostile encounter succubus goblin girl in vain of CoC goblins. Kind of redundant combination but she seems nice.

>Savin, while not 100 percent confirming, said that he has plans for exiled Arona. As of now, the exiled one is objectively worse in every way, by his own admission. Less content of her and you lose entire Orc camp.
So how will he make up for that dichotomy? Well, since she has no protection from her clan, she is pretty damn valnurable. A lone orc is a pretty easy picking for a champ with ill intentions. And really, who is going to care for what happens to one lone Orc left on her lonesome?

>K, so this is in process of getting reviewed, but a forum user and artist by the name of SleepyJoslyn is making a transgirl minotaur. Not something I am personally interested in, but you can read all about her

>Einen, the thief mouse girl companion done by William, is basically a virgin inexpirienced girl that you are going to be able to push in many different directions. Here is the quote from man himself

>Finally, onto the main thing. You remember B and his femboy minotaur. That was all prelude to this main event. Berwyn is getting an expansion at long last. And boy, does it sound like a douzy. In short, Not only will you be able to fuck new Salamander NPC. Not only will you be able to finally interact with his mistress and do a lot of sexy things to her. Give her to berwyn to fuck/turn her into his lover, fuck her yourself, send her to Wayfort. But Berwyn sub route is happening and you will be able to TF him extensivly. From giving him breast, reducing his dick, him having no dick at all, you will be able to customize him to your needs. But more then that, he will, like the fem minotaur before him, be able to be pushed in a lot of directions. You will be able to keep him your dom, you will be able to turn him into your sub or make him a power bottom or submissive top. Think of you railing his ass while holding the leash. All of that and more can be found in Be reminded that this is all in planning stages. How much of this will stick we will have to wait to find out.

Thanks for piling this up. It's sad to hear that Wsan frequents 4chan, as he is arguably the nicest of the writers in general, and 4chan is a cesspit.

Also yeah, the game has 0 fucking content added recently and has had jack shit throughout all of April.

I'm excited to see how much versatility and options Berwyn is getting. I quite like the idea of a power bottom Berwyn, with how Berwyn is I always thought that him topping would only ever be dominant and him getting fucked would always be submissive. Interesting mix.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So, since these last couple of updates were, what is the word for it, lackluster, I decided to compile list of things developers are working on. Just to make it seem like all of this is hot air is building up to something

Some stuff from

>The content for it should be gradually released over next couple of months. Brunt of the work will be handled by Savin himself and Some Kind of Wizard.

>Finally, onto the main thing. You remember B and his femboy minotaur. That was all prelude to this main event. Berwyn is getting an expansion at long last. And boy, does it sound like a douzy. In short, Not only will you be able to fuck new Salamander NPC. Not only will you be able to finally interact with his mistress and do a lot of sexy things to her. Give her to berwyn to fuck/turn her into his lover, fuck her yourself, send her to Wayfort. But Berwyn sub route is happening and you will be able to TF him extensivly. From giving him breast, reducing his dick, him having no dick at all, you will be able to customize him to your needs. But more then that, he will, like the fem minotaur before him, be able to be pushed in a lot of directions. You will be able to keep him your dom, you will be able to turn him into your sub or make him a power bottom or submissive top. Think of you railing his ass while holding the leash. All of that and more can be found in Be reminded that this is all in planning stages. How much of this will stick we will have to wait to find out.

The image you provided is broken.
Thanks for piling this up. It's sad to hear that Wsan frequents 4chan, as he is arguably the nicest of the writers in general, and 4chan is a cesspit.
Not going there certainly isn't making anybody on the dev team less cunty.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020

Some stuff from

Well if that is the future content for the minotaur city I hope that in addition to the femboy they will make another one that is a male or that it increases the interactions with the gate guard.

Reactions: Kallisto and M0nte

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
that sounds like it would be fucking terrible if it happened. if you already like quin, why would anyone want the relationship they have with someone who they most likely spend extended periods of time with be completely overshadowed by their partner's relationship with another person? i don't think any quin fans are saying "i want to get cucked by some paypig's oc!"
if you don't care about or dislike him, why would you want to read about his relationship with some random person? not to mention the fact that if you want to get involved with rune yourself, you'll have to deal with her liking one of your companions that you don't care for more than you.
on a similar subject, i might be retarded but does anyone know how you raise quin's relationship score? i'm interested in seeing his romance content but i can't figure out how to see it and the wiki only has his pre-quest content.
Yeah I really have no interest in the like, side romance stories where you play match maker or some shit. I aint exactly looking for stories about other peoples OCs fucking other OCs, im trying to do things with my character. I suppose if its like the cowgirl brandy in TiTs its fine, where if you reject her as a girlfriend she goes and gets her own. Otherwise its whatever at best.

Additionally one of my biggest pet peeves is when this game does not correctly Telegraph content. For example if you sit next to Hashat while shes drunk, she picks up etheryn sits ryn on her lap, and etheryn starts blowing her. Game doesnt tell you this is going to happen it just does

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Yeah I really have no interest in the like, side romance stories where you play match maker or some shit. I aint exactly looking for stories about other peoples OCs fucking other OCs, im trying to do things with my character. I suppose if its like the cowgirl brandy in TiTs its fine, where if you reject her as a girlfriend she goes and gets her own. Otherwise its whatever at best.

Additionally one of my biggest pet peeves is when this game does not correctly Telegraph content. For example if you sit next to Hashat while shes drunk, she picks up etheryn sits ryn on her lap, and etheryn starts blowing her. Game doesnt tell you this is going to happen it just does
What in the absolute fuck? What the fuck??????

I had no idea this was a thing, as I never clicked that, but the description text for sitting with her tells NOTHING of this. What the fuck is up with this game's consistent surprise cuck content.

I knew that the game's options rarely tell you of what is going to happen in proper, but that is a new level of bullshit.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
From giving him breast, reducing his dick, him having no dick at all, you will be able to customize him to your needs. But more then that,
I remember when B said he wants to respect Hugs's wishes and not do anything to Berwyn he wouldn't do, but I guess their break up was bad enough that thay don't care anymore and probably doing it to spite him.

• Sad
Reactions: OofSs

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I remember when B said he wants to respect Hugs's wishes and not do anything to Berwyn he wouldn't do, but I guess their break up was bad enough that thay don't care anymore and probably doing it to spite him.
Hey, but that's great news for us! Let's hope that one of the good writers ends up hating Tobs one of these days.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Okay, seriously, every time I check in on this thread y'all are dissing on the writers, is there any writer in this game you people do like?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Probably because thay have Brienne.
Also what is wrong with Brint Date I never played it?
It is way to cutesy. And like many scenes involving Brint, our character feels like they are written for another game. Like we are sheltered virginal school girl that just learned what "going past the second base" means.

Edit: I went on a little bit of a tangent in my OG comment for something you did not ask for. I am just going to leave what is important in relation to it.

Do not take Atugia and Arona together than. If you bring them along and rest, they are going to have a little contest in front of you.

i don't think any quin fans are saying "i want to get cucked by some paypig's oc!"
Honestly, I think I am only person, besides maybe some poor soul on fenexo forums, who likes/maybe adores the bastard.
Still, yeah, it would suck. Even If I am not really romantically interested, being a second wheel (if I go for the romance route) is not something I am really a fan of. Him having a GF is whatever (hope that I can bang her tho) but him liking her more than me kind of kills the mood.
Also, when it comes to companions, writers have (mostly) full control over them. The reason why Quin is getting a GF is because Bubbles wants him to.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Not saying that's a good thing, just saying I wouldn't be surprised if that's the way it goes. Bear in mind Takahiro is "in-love" with another kitsune, but has just as many sex scenes you, the shrine twins and one of her subordinates. Quin is already one of the slutty companions, so the idea of swinging isn't to farfetched for him

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes