NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Me Today: Man, after doing Nareva's Convocation of Mirror, discovering River's secret identity and building the temple for Cait and Sally i'm REALLY enjoying this talk with Mallach! just...the lack of secrets, the characterization, the explanation behind Mallach's motivations, this is good stuff! who wrote this? (see it's The Observer) huh...well credit where credit is due i really enjoyed that dream sequence xD

Reactions: M0nte

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I always thought that this was written to be sarcastic. Didn't take it that seriously. Leofric sounds more like a deadbeat than anything else.
only thing i like bout Leofric is his art, motherfucker LOOKS like a badass oc (hell i might try to make my next player character look like him lol) other than that he being so inflated makes me really happy we're going to get a chance to gear up and knock him down a peg or two lol.
That scene was supposed to be played straight straight show how "cool" Leofric is. If you want learn a secret that shows how much of a Gary-stu Leofric is, he's not in his prime. I don't know if he's going to bring that up to discredit your victory but it gets even worse. We joked about Nakano being able to beat the game but at least he needed an army to do so, if Leofric was in his prime apparently he could best Kasyrra in a 1v1 if he wanted to. To be fair, it's moreso because he's a champion of Tira, but still. Also apparently Sanders in his prime could handle Kasyrra as well, unless she takes a hostage of course.
Also I learned some things about the corrupt ending to the Merc quest, that's not going to make corrupt characters happy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I forgot where the Temple of Mallach is
It's where you fought Tollus in the tutorial, if you need more help just head towards the the Baroness, you'll have to cross the temple to go where she is. If you don't see anything it's because you have to wait 10 days before they're done building

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
The main reason I said "P A I N" is because I actually like Quin as a partner. He's one of the two masculine male party members that'll have sex with a male MC. I thought he was just aromantic or something but no, turns out he just gets a girlfriend and fucks you on the side

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The main reason I said "P A I N" is because I actually like Quin as a partner. He's one of the two masculine male party members that'll have sex with a male MC. I thought he was just aromantic or something but no, turns out he just gets a girlfriend and fucks you on the side
I at least understand you.
If it will make you feel any better, that is also case with rest of the companions (expect Kiyoko) as of now. Every one of them has sexual life outside of you.
Both Quin and Brint especially will have relationships with others. In Brints case, you will have to push him into it. But if you do, he gains harem of girls.
As you see, what you have with them is more akin to open relationship. In which, if you so choose, you will be able to marry both of them (from what I remember) but that does not mean that you are going to be their only sexual partner.

And also, where did you get the idea that the bunny femboy is asexual. He swoons for anything feminine at the drop of a hat.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
If it will make you feel any better, that is also case with rest of the companions (expect Kiyoko) as of now. Every one of them has sexual life outside of you.
Both Quin and Brint especially will have relationships with others. In Brints case, you will have to push him into it. But if you do, he gains harem of girls.
As you see, what you have with them is more akin to open relationship. In which, if you so choose, you will be able to marry both of them (from what I remember) but that does not mean that you are going to be their only sexual partner.

And also, where did you get the idea that the bunny femboy is asexual. He swoons for anything feminine at the drop of a hat.
I didn't say asexual, I said aromantic. He always made it explicitly clear that he didn't want romance or anything with the MC, so I just assumed that it was more he didn't really experience romantic attraction but was willing to fuck like a rabbit. Also, don't know where you get that he's a femboy considering we have guys like Sugo and Berwyn who might as well just be women all things considered

Reactions: Kronixen

arls120

Sep 12, 2020

wait can you marry brint? you make me feel like I haven't played any of the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I didn't say asexual, I said aromantic. He always made it explicitly clear that he didn't want romance or anything with the MC, so I just assumed that it was more he didn't really experience romantic attraction but was willing to fuck like a rabbit. Also, don't know where you get that he's a femboy considering we have guys like Sugo and Berwyn who might as well just be women all things considered
Yeah, my bad on the aromantic part.
But no, he is not it. You will be able to romance him. Bubbles (his author) is planning on giving him 2 expansion. One in which he will give him a sort of schedule that he is going to follow each day. Going to the gym and all that stuff. And other, more substantial one, in which his hidden relationship mechanic is going to have some kind of role. He is just not interested in you romantically right of the bat.

As to why I consider him a femboy. I mean, I am mostly going by his in game description but he does not seem really that masculine to me. Especially compared to Brint. His fair skin, face, nice hips and ass combined with being a bunny boy just falls in my range what I consider a femboy/twink. Now, I am not saying that he is in same ball park as Sugo. Buy by my metric (which Is related to how I see man), he is near the homerun stretch.

wait can you marry brint? you make me feel like I haven't played any of the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not as of this patch. You will be able to marry him in future tho. Same with most of your other companions.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That scene was supposed to be played straight straight show how "cool" Leofric is. If you want learn a secret that shows how much of a Gary-stu Leofric is, he's not in his prime. I don't know if he's going to bring that up to discredit your victory but it gets even worse. We joked about Nakano being able to beat the game but at least he needed an army to do so, if Leofric was in his prime apparently he could best Kasyrra in a 1v1 if he wanted to. To be fair, it's moreso because he's a champion of Tira, but still. Also apparently Sanders in his prime could handle Kasyrra as well, unless she takes a hostage of course.
Also I learned some things about the corrupt ending to the Merc quest, that's not going to make corrupt characters happy
That is hilarious. Both Sanders and that fucking nobody can apparently take on Kas "in their prime"? In 1v1???? Is this in the docs? Man I sure gave the nothing personell kitsune too much shit considering he wasn't alone when he did that.

If the gods are so overly powerful that their champions can easily shit on Kas, the main character has no purpose, Kas REALLY shouldn't be making anywhere near the progress she is making at the moment. Does Savin not give half a fuck about how little sense this all makes? I mean at the end of the day it's just a smut game, but the asshat takes worldbuilding so seriously with so much shit and then he allows writers stuff like this.

I thought Kinu was alone in being the super special OC edgelord. Seems not. The writers are incredibly childish.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Personally if I was writing a corruption route and ending then I'd just go full blown 'no gods, no masters' like you'd get in the chaos endings of some Megami Tensei games. All the various gods are influencing the destiny of the world and you personally get to tell them to fuck off.
Uber corruption would be turning the gods into your personal harem of course

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
That is hilarious. Both Sanders and that fucking nobody can apparently take on Kas "in their prime"? In 1v1???? Is this in the docs? Man I sure gave the nothing personell kitsune too much shit considering he wasn't alone when he did that.

If the gods are so overly powerful that their champions can easily shit on Kas, the main character has no purpose, Kas REALLY shouldn't be making anywhere near the progress she is making at the moment. Does Savin not give half a fuck about how little sense this all makes? I mean at the end of the day it's just a smut game, but the asshat takes worldbuilding so seriously with so much shit and then he allows writers stuff like this.

I thought Kinu was alone in being the super special OC edgelord. Seems not. The writers are incredibly childish.
Bubblelord said this so this may be the case of an unreliable narrarator, but he did say it, Savin never corrected him, and being a lead writer he has to have some knowledge of the lore and power scaling
In his words, Kas is "strong" but she's not God levels of strong, her danger comes from being able to corrupt the world. Gosh help me if Lumia actually does become our sloppy seconds in the romance path because Kas did say she wanted to do that.

Personally if I was writing a corruption route and ending then I'd just go full blown 'no gods, no masters' like you'd get in the chaos endings of some Megami Tensei games. All the various gods are influencing the destiny of the world and you personally get to tell them to fuck off.
Uber corruption would be turning the gods into your personal harem of course
But that's a power fantasy, Savin and the writing staff despise those. But in all seriousness, no matter how cool that is, the writing team made it very clear that deicide is off the table. You can beat them at games such as Nareva's thought battle, but to actually go Kratos on all of them, you'll never reach the power to do so. And knowing how much they hate corrupt content, you wouldn't get the option to either.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Bubblelord said this so this may be the case of an unreliable narrarator, but he did say it, Savin never corrected him, and being a lead writer he has to have some knowledge of the lore and power scaling
In his words, Kas is "strong" but she's not God levels of strong, her danger comes from being able to corrupt the world. Gosh help me if Lumia actually does become our sloppy seconds in the romance path because Kas did say she wanted to do that.

But that's a power fantasy, Savin and the writing staff despise those. But in all seriousness, no matter how cool that is, the writing team made it very clear that deicide is off the table. You can beat them at games such as Nareva's thought battle, but to actually go Kratos on all of them, you'll never reach the power to do so. And knowing how much they hate corrupt content, you wouldn't get the option to either.
And yet the game is STILL a power fantasy. It's just that it's incredibly inconsistent with it. Just pick one or the other, not both.

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
So, BK drew this and I love her even more now! It’s a MALE Cait! One could dream. I would literally play this game again if FTM option for Cait ever happens in the game.
2E5679E2-02D1-49A1-86D0-6011855F6896.jpeg
Funny thing is that Savin also retweeted this and I remember when Savin gave a big fat no to a male Cait ever happening. Savin can be bipolar sometimes...

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So, BK drew this and I love her even more now! It’s a MALE Cait! One could dream. I would literally play this game again if FTM option for Cait ever happens in the game.
I like masc males but...he's adorable.

I really wish we could genderbend Cait. I wonder if I'd tolerate her more if she was male and my fem pc didn't have to compete with her for top spot in this game.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 1182395
Funny thing is that Savin also retweeted this and I remember when Savin gave a big fat no to a male Cait ever happening. Savin can be bipolar sometimes...
See, people, see, Cat boys> Cat girls.Good fucking lord, he is so fucking adorable... Savin, you beutifull slab of a human being, make it possible. I know you wont, but still do.

I like masc males but...he's adorable.

I really wish we could genderbend Cait. I wonder if I'd tolerate her more if she was male and my fem pc didn't have to compete with her for top spot in this game.
Lets not kid ourselves, he would still get more dick/pussy than us.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
The way it's going lately, this might be the first time I skip a public patch and wait until the next public 1.

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
Listen at the end of the day Leofric's writer has every right to claim Leofric is as powerful, capable and cool as they please.

It's just not gonna change the fact I maxed the stats on my elf black mage after getting bored of combat and she'll one-shot him with Arc Cannon, and any text afterward of me "struggling" in the aftermath is gonna be 100% refined copium.

Also more impreg when, I was promised Mayternity not Rent-A-Womb

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1182395
If we could only make characters go male... I'd love to see a male Cait and the original beefy version of Berwyn before he was cursed. Less traps more mans!

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes