NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say i ran into a rather strange bug, for some reason while doing Quinn's quest the second time i went to talk to him and give him his gear to be recruited he didn't had the dialogue of the Taelia's Talons and now i lost that entrace for my Codex.

I'm honestly surprised, i didn't knew you could miss Codex content forever, he won't talk about them now he is my companion either, should i had just...talked to him later? (as in: wait till the option appeared before giving him the gear for recruitment? i mean, admitingly this playthrough had been abit weird, Garth didn't mentioned his son Garret until nearly 2 weeks have gone by/my char was level 4 for example, should i had waited then?)

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I didn't recognize the character name, but I didn't have a fit over it. You could have found it in the game files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are fine. I would say it's more been a spoken rule that the wiki sucks. I personally just go directly to the game files.

I'd think the whole god destruction is cool, but I think it would be widely out of scope for this game. At the rate they are going it's going to be 6 years minimum before the main story is finished.

I wonder what could help with solving the problem of not being able to implement out of scope elements in the main game. mods

Indeed it is. I think Savin's self-proclaimed hatred of power fantasies comes with applying the label power fantasies to ones that are poorly done in the extreme. This is a pretty interesting read.

It seems Savin here accepts the sex part is a .
Not a fit, so much as "Ok, if someone's going to have the balls to call me on it, why CAN'T people include so much as a thumbnail of them?" Oh, but where could they find those pics to post, though?

Yeah, being handed the Wayfort and the title of Barron out of nowhere made me "WUT?"

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Not a fit, so much as "Ok, if someone's going to have the balls to call me on it, why CAN'T people include so much as a thumbnail of them?" Oh, but where could they find those pics to post, though?
This whole argument is silly but to be fair: The person you quoted was talking about Lyla to Lyla's WRITER. The writer didn't need a picture to be reminded and they weren't addressing the thread at large so it wasn't necessary. Having reminders of who characters are is nice but you jumped on their comment rudely for no reason.

Back on topic: Yeah I haven't really played any of the current patches in a few months. Bring me minotaur city already.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
As I am by your thinking it was meant as that direct, and that it was worth asking someone to stop a behavior you don't like in that way. Would you stop being 1 if someone asked?

Oh, guess I was thinking of the other times people talked like everyone just knew who the hell they were talking about, then.
Have you seriously not noticed that nobody is on your side here? You are just making yourself out to be an asshole over something that nobody but you even cares about.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Yeah, being handed the Wayfort and the title of Barron out of nowhere made me "WUT?"
Just ask if you are confused. I or somebody else would have told you if you did.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
New backers patch
"Of course, we couldn’t let Mayternity go by without a contribution from me myself, so as a bit of a surprise — a companion that’s long been requested to get some babytime can now take as good as she gives!

"0.3.44 Patch Notes:

>You can now impregnate Arona after she becomes Chieftain of her tribe. You need to go through some rigmarole to get there (impregnate at least one of Infrith, Hretha, or Rags first; take Arona to Hretha after she brings the subject up) but it is repeatable thereafter.
>Cait can now acquire a magicock from Lady Evergreen (ask about Services with her in the party), and of course, put it to use on you!
>After completing the three starting quests (defeat Alraune and clear both Centaur Dungeon and Orc Dungeon) and meeting Atugia, the dullahan will bring a summon from the Baroness for a special meet and greet.
>New Busts: Arona by Moira, and Magicock’d Cait!"

Fuck yes, Arona pregnancy. She is now best girl. She just needs to be able to get pregnant when exiled and all will be good with the world.

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
Of course, we couldn’t let Mayternity go by without a contribution from me myself, so as a bit of a surprise — a companion that’s long been requested to get some babytime can now take as good as she gives!

0.3.44 Patch Notes:

• You can now impregnate Arona after she becomes Chieftain of her tribe. You need to go through some rigmarole to get there (impregnate at least one of Infrith, Hretha, or Rags first; take Arona to Hretha after she brings the subject up) but it is repeatable thereafter.
  • Cait can now acquire a magicock from Lady Evergreen (ask about Services with her in the party), and of course, put it to use on you!
  • After completing the three starting quests (defeat Alraune and clear both Centaur Dungeon and Orc Dungeon) and meeting Atugia, the dullahan will bring a summon from the Baroness for a special meet and greet.
  • New Busts: Arona by Moira, and Magicock’d Cait!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Dont want to be a meanie here, but i remember that someone promised in March 2021...

• Skow and I will also be working on a bunch of Wayfort-related content over the next few months: repairing and renovating the place to be a proper keep, and adding to/expanding on the characters that occupy the place. Our objective is to make it feel like as much of a living, breathing place as Hawkethorne… just with more lewds

Now - i dont see any of that tbh. Any news on that? :oops:

Feb 16, 2019
A way of getting rid of Aronas dick would be nice, a mod or non-canon one even. Though I'm guessing it's somewhat of a pointless request since the writers appears to favour adding even more futa content.
Why is that a bad thing? Do you know how rare it is for good futa content games to exist? And you want that to be done away as well? Arona is beautiful just the way she is.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

0.3.44 Patch Notes:

• You can now impregnate Arona after she becomes Chieftain of her tribe. You need to go through some rigmarole to get there (impregnate at least one of Infrith, Hretha, or Rags first; take Arona to Hretha after she brings the subject up) but it is repeatable thereafter.
  • Cait can now acquire a magicock from Lady Evergreen (ask about Services with her in the party), and of course, put it to use on you!
  • After completing the three starting quests (defeat Alraune and clear both Centaur Dungeon and Orc Dungeon) and meeting Atugia, the dullahan will bring a summon from the Baroness for a special meet and greet.
  • New Busts: Arona by Moira, and Magicock'd Cait!

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Of course, we couldn’t let Mayternity go by without a contribution from me myself, so as a bit of a surprise — a companion that’s long been requested to get some babytime can now take as good as she gives!

0.3.44 Patch Notes:

• New Busts: Arona by Moira, and Magicock’d Cait!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !
BRO ARONA IMPREGNATION YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Savin you crazy asshole you!

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Why is that a bad thing? Do you know how rare it is for good futa content games to exist? And you want that to be done away as well? Arona is beautiful just the way she is.
Options, I guess. I'm fine with how she is but I can definitely see that people might want a warrior orc sub for themselves, with only a vag to complete the look. Or maybe they like the dominative aspect of removing her dick for the sake of just being an asshole.

Mar 18, 2020
This whole argument is silly but to be fair: The person you quoted was talking about Lyla to Lyla's WRITER. The writer didn't need a picture to be reminded and they weren't addressing the thread at large so it wasn't necessary. Having reminders of who characters are is nice but you jumped on their comment rudely for no reason.
To be fair to him, my first post was actually a general question about Lyla without context. Since a new update came out that mentioned her and I just wondered if she had any Vaginal content. Lyla's writer replied after that post.
Although to be fair, I understand why he got a bit fed up, so for common courtesy, I will start posting reference images of the characters in question, but like I said. At the time I didn't know Lyla had a bust, since the update I was playing on didn't have her with a bust. I just found it impractical that he didn't address anyone, since I'd wager it gets the message across more when you address everyone than single out someone specific. But in any case, I won't dwell on this anymore, so I'll just leave it at that, since I think mods got sick of our antics. If he wants to resolve anything else about it, me and him can do it in DMs, but I think we've both gotten our message quite cleared up and both came to a mutual understanding.

• After completing the three starting quests (defeat Alraune and clear both Centaur Dungeon and Orc Dungeon) and meeting Atugia, the dullahan will bring a summon from the Baroness for a special meet and greet
Is there anything more to this meet and greet? Is it just more dialogue or are we finally getting content with her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: James3

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hell yeah FINALLY can Pump Arona Pregnant! btw is it just me or the new art for Arona's profile picture is abit...meh? i don't know i feel compared to DCL art the one made by Moira looks abit...weird? i feel DCL's Arona has more...body proportions i guess be the work, like Moira's too big in some areas and too small in others (i mean, look at that tiny head, hands and feet! the body just feels too big for the limbs but that could just be me)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes