Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Arone Impreg good: shit Cait content bad.

Oh and haha, wow, this Merc quest shit is such a good example of the lunatics taking over the asylum: CoC had pretty much equal corruption/pure content because that's literally the whole name of the game. Meanwhile, 2 can't even stop fellating their shitty companions long enough to make up enough content over half a year than one nerd in his basement did over a month

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I don't get it. If they have so much contempt for people corrupting their characters and they aren't gonna properly support it anyways, why even write it? It's like these corruption paths are written purely out of spite for the people paying for their damn salary.
I'm pretty sure they only decided to call it CoC2 to piggyback off the success of the first game and secure some early patrons who enjoyed CoC1.
They even switched planets entirely, so they didn't need to account for preexisting regions, cultures, and races.
The only real carryover is the demons that got portalled over from the CoC1 world.

Now they're regretting that inheriting the CoC name carried over expectations of being able to corrupt your champion, and by extension, corrupt the people and places your corrupted champion interacted with too.

It's quite clear that they want CoC2 to be more of a "hero fantasy" (even if they hate power fantasies specifically).
They want you to be the "good guy" who saves the world from the corrupting influence of the CoC1 demons, to the extent that they shoehorn you into being a grudging edgelord hero whenever you try to be corrupt.
You don't get a choice but to stay firmly on the rails of your grand world-saving main quest.

Most of the options requiring corruption in CoC2 are minor dialogue tweaks.
Even being Kas's willing fuckslut at every opportunity just gives you some corruption points that you can sleep off.
You'd think that keeping the alraune alive would make a difference in the wayfort, but she's just a fuckpuppet for tentacle fetishists and her influence doesn't spill out into the world at large.
The best thing that high corruption unlocks is... a bad end scene (75 corruption with Kas after you beat the alraune and exit the wayfort). An admittedly fairly hot bad end, but still a bad end that won't be considered part of the complete game's true plot.

To be fair, corruption in CoC1 was not perfect, but you could corrupt quite a few NPCs and followers. You could feel the reduced sense of morality and lack of inhibitions when playing a high corruption character and picking the corrupt choices. And they didn't get too hung up on the corruption score; plenty of corrupt outcomes were just based on your actions instead of an arbitrary number check.
While there were still a lot of areas that you couldn't corrupt, there was enough content available to support a "corrupt playthrough" (the UEE mod definitely made it feel more complete, though). Even though the ending was rushed, you could also achieve a corrupt ending, for a complete experience.
Overall, corruption didn't feel like a tacked-on afterthought or punishment route for "playing the game wrong" like it does in CoC2. You can tell at some point they began hating some core concepts of CoC and tried to excise them from CoC2.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
As we all know none of the writers are ever going to allow you to kill their super special OC's and that applies here too. Pretty much what happens is you end up dueling Leofric, you beat him, he's somehow going to interpret this as a message from Tira to continue his dark path(because he's morally gray I guess.) He's then going to have all the males in the Marked Mercenaries rape the females, and then go off to join Kasyrra's side. Jen blames you for this, because somehow you're going to mislead him, and they disband. This explains why the Marked Mercenaries aren't going to be interactable. Your reward for all this is that Leofric is going to be hostile encounter. This is because in Bubblelords words "your a freaking dunce who corrupted a berserker with a godess' blessing" So I guess this is something for evil characters
Some punishment. "Oh no, you mean I don't have to get bushwhacked by the Merry Morons and their waterheaded leader anymore? Say it ain't so!"
If that Bubblelord post is real thats just active antagonism
Yeah, that's a bit of a theme with Savin and Co.

Tombombastic

May 8, 2020
What do people actually like about this game? I'm not trying to be antagonistic but whenever I come for the newest download all I see in the comments are people hating the writers, and hating the content.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I mean, what the fuck is this guy even on. Almost every character he introduces is hated, and he doesn't like that, so he just continues to do the exact same shit and hopes to improve?
This is so much true it hurts, i honestly don't bother reading the author of scenes and shit (i'm just here for the smutt and gameplay so much like with music i just wanna hit the play button not to delve into the band's history) so i just now went to the VERY OUTDATED WIKIA to see what this Bubblelord fellow had worked on and...holly shit dude, i think the ONLY piece of work of his i enjoy is the frigging TF items and the Mushroom Druid lady...that's it.

Reactions: aroeah126

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Some punishment. "Oh no, you mean I don't have to get bushwhacked by the Merry Morons and their waterheaded leader anymore? Say it ain't so!"
Huh...y'know? when you put it THAT way...hmnnnnnnnnn
(Alternative if the "Pure" version let's you take Jen i'll do it just to cuck Leofric)

Reactions: aroeah126

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What do people actually like about this game? I'm not trying to be antagonistic but whenever I come for the newest download all I see in the comments are people hating the writers, and hating the content.
What can I say? Both have been pretty shit as of late. Well, the writers have been shit from the start, but at least the future once held seemingly-endless possibilities on the content front.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Like, if you hate evil options, why make it the most extreme one next to genocide/child killing? No one is forcing you to write it.
Because mass rape of female mercs? What? Holy hell, was there anything as extreme as that in og CoC? The only thing that I can think of that is worse than this is bombing the planets in TiTs.

I do not know, this just makes me feels strange. This game can really go from 0 to 100 in a blink.

I havent played the new update but why would he turn against you if you helped corrupt the band of mercs, shouldn't he be thankful that you showed him how great being corrupt is or something? The only reason i can think of is because he wants to take you to Kas or some shit (and even that's quite a shallow argument).
Like yeah, the hell? Why is the being that we corrupt suddenly against us? Like, what did we do that we allowed him to go against our will? Why would we push him into raping the females of his mercs? What do we gain from it? We can not even join him in committing the act! Might as well, so that corrupt champion could at least get passing satisfaction.
And honestly, the more I learn about Leofric, the more I feel bad for liking him initially. Why do half of the fucking men in this game have to come with such big caviats?
"Oh, you are getting excited for a male character? Well to bad buckaroo, he is a biggest turd on this side of the flat planes. You either get to hook him up with Jen, get her to leave him for you or he rapes women as sign of rebeling against your will".
Fuck me I guess.

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
I havent played the new update but why would he turn against you if you helped corrupt the band of mercs, shouldn't he be thankful that you showed him how great being corrupt is or something? The only reason i can think of is because he wants to take you to Kas or some shit (and even that's quite a shallow argument).
It's not actually implemented yet, but seems to be in the works.
Accurately representing Leofric's personality, goals, and motivations is no longer important to them in that route; it's a dead end that only exists to mock and punish players for refusing to play along with the "correct" path.

They even said they refused to continue writing for or supporting that route after the initial implementation, so it's nothing more than a parting middle finger from the writer.
They want to shit up the "corrupt Leofric" plot thread so badly that even if another writer got permission to resume writing, it would be a wholly unpleasant experience to try and salvage the scenario.

Pure spite.

Reactions: Kallisto

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Accurately representing Leofric's personality, goals, and motivations is no longer important to them in that route; it's a dead end that only exists to mock and punish players for refusing to play along with the "correct" path.

They even said they refused to continue writing for or supporting that route, so it's nothing more than a parting middle finger from the writer. They want to shit up the "corrupt Leofric" plot thread so badly that even if another writer got permission to resume writing, it would be a wholly unpleasant experience to try and salvage the scenario.

Pure spite.
I do actually disagree with you here. Yes, the initial premise is way to over the top but you could have fun with it. I mean, since he is corrupt, no one is really going to care for what you do with him. Especially as Baron/ess. You could just go and find him so that you could kill him. Fixing your mistake and lessening the corruption of the world. Or you could go and beat his ass couple of times, make him realize that going against you is futile and enslave his sorry ass/ throw him into gulag. There, you have a former gods champion as boy toy. But nope, he is just going to roam free with you not being able to do anything to him.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
What a cluster. It's a shame because the original CoC is something I have fond memories of. I liked playing as a corrupt, but kind of nice champion. This one has too many writer waifus and text walls I don't care about, and choices that aren't really choices. The foxes are super dumb, and I hate them and their walls of weeb text so much.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Why do half of the fucking man in this game have to come with such big caviats?
"Oh, you are getting excited for a male character? Well to bad buckaroo, he is a biggest turd on this side of the flat planes. You either get to hook him up with Jen, get her to leave him for you or he rapes women as sign of rebeling against your will".
Fuck me I guess.
fun fact: whisper actually has a sex scene in the game
it's fucking ntr with einin

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
fun fact: whisper actually has a sex scene in the game
it's fucking ntr with einin
I know that. But only if you lose to him as part of the quest that leads to bad end. Which is more than fine with me. I mean, I consider that the best way of writing that type of content. People that like getting NTRed/enjoy it either way get to see it. And people that despize it do not really get to complain since it is tied to bad end/it is supposed to be punishment for loosing after all.
I do hope that we get to fuck the mouse boy after some point. Because, if Einen is the only one who is going to be able to fuck him, It is me who is being NTRed here.

Welp, this all just cramped my mood. And just after getting the wonderful gift of pregnant Arona with her new bust by Moira. Fucking Bubsy the cat.

Last edited:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Thank god i only play pure fem pc's that get banged by loads of futas and dickgirls.
I really feel like the futa characters in this game have been the only group that has been relatively drama free. Hell, Arona and the Tanuki witches are the only characters i can actually stomach that are written by Savin/Tob.
Well, that's not true, i actually also like Karyrra, i'm glad Savin didn't (so far) screw up the main baddie.
Also, if there isn't some end game content/ending where you get to have lots of non imp children with Kas, i will be pretty sad.

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Newest update seems to freeze and eventually crash on Android. Anyone else having this problem?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say, anyone else likes to play a support when they play as a Whitemage? just realized my build barely attacks when i play as a Whitemage and i tend to just keep everybody in top shape,My spells are:

At-Will: bolstering Dance (restoring everybody's resolve on automatic each turn is just great.)
Recharge 1: Whitefire (even as a level 6 character,My plan isn't to be the DPS but to use it to annoy enemies with full health/finish off enemies with little health, the fact it takes just 1 turn to recharge makes it a perfect spell for that and NOTHING in-game resists both Fire and Holy damage so it ALWAYS deals damage.)
Recharge 2: Group Heal (healing everybody by 20% their max health is great, combined with the Whitemage's Healer Hand perk that heals me whenever i heal others it means i can regain all my health easy-peasy ontop of keeping everybody alive.)
Encounter: Summon Flame Dancer (She is the best DPS summon i could find and the fact she has Fireball & can hit flying enemies make her a sight to behold, she can perfectly deal damage in my place while i'm busy healing others.)
Ultimate: Revive (to complete my support motiff and negate the enemy's victory no matter how small it is, cuz i'm petty that way.)

Funny, now i put this out i see that other than Whitefire i don't use my Willpower much for this, everything else uses my Presence (Bolstering Dance and Summon Flame Dancer) and Group Heal is fixed on the party's Max HP (so my Willpower doesn't matter.)

You guys think a 17 Toughness, 17 Willpower, 20 Presence Whitemage (starting as a Charmer then switching obviously) would be a better fit for this set? makes me recover everybody's Resolve better (15 per turn, 25 for EVERYBODY if i just cancel and enter the dance again if things look bad), makes my summon more powerfull and also makes my Leadership go up to 40 (Leadership acts as bonus physical and magical damage for your party's attacks so this mean everybody in my party would have a +40 damage bonus to their attacks...+50 if i equip Helm of Heroes.)

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Why does Savin / Fenoxo (Can't recall who is which) hire writers and manage his team like nearly every failed startup that was overvalued in the 10s - 100s of millions? Not all of them suck or are bad, but dear lord.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes