MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
If these writers, and I use the term loosely, hate corruption so much then why are they writing for a game called Corruption of Champions???

Seriously, if they don't want to work on this game then they should just move on (and fuck off), I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would jump at the chance to write for a game like this...
Because they made their bed, but they're trying their hardest not to lie in it. You can't count all the reference to the first game on one hand, there's Kasyrra and her daughters, Taoth, and "Raphael," who only has the same name and race, he's not the same character. As said before, this could have very well been it's own IP, but I guess they saw how well Fall of Eden did, and decided to make it a sequel for the extra revenue.
The problem stems from the fact that they want to make their own game, but are bogged down by all the mechanics that made CoC unique. Mix that with writers who clearly hated most of the corrupt things you can do in the first game and you got this.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I meant the app is freezing on the initial loading screen. I'm not running it through a browser. Already tried re-installing, but that doesn't seem to help.
Yeah that is the fix, if the loading screen freezes when it's about to finish loading. It has to do with your android system webview being disabled through your android update. It has been defaulted to Chrome's webview hence if you uninstall the chrome update the app will load fine again. Or if your phone could switch webview preference, switch to android system webview instead of Chrome. Again I'm talking about the freeze issue for the apk not the browser.

Reactions: BrokenRose

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Does the player need to complete something in the game to unlock the gallery ?

My main menu doesn't give me an option to open the gallery.

Mar 18, 2020
Nope, just a bunch of lore and a brand new (utterly useless?) champion title. Which is a shame because Baroness' nude bust has been in game files for probably over a year now.
That's a huge shame. I've been waiting for actual content with her for months. It's weird how they'd tease her with this update.

LaughingLynx

Mar 15, 2020
To be fair, corruption in CoC1 was not perfect, but you could corrupt quite a few NPCs and followers. You could feel the reduced sense of morality and lack of inhibitions when playing a high corruption character and picking the corrupt choices. And they didn't get too hung up on the corruption score; plenty of corrupt outcomes were just based on your actions instead of an arbitrary number check.
While there were still a lot of areas that you couldn't corrupt, there was enough content available to support a "corrupt playthrough" (the UEE mod definitely made it feel more complete, though). Even though the ending was rushed, you could also achieve a corrupt ending, for a complete experience.
Overall, corruption didn't feel like a tacked-on afterthought or punishment route for "playing the game wrong" like it does in CoC2. You can tell at some point they began hating some core concepts of CoC and tried to excise them from CoC2.
Corruption was honestly the coolest parts, I really enjoyed your options to either become an addict to lust and debasement (like with Minotaurs or Kelt) or the ability to use that on others to gain dominion over them. It was a really fun mechanic to play with and explore the various parts of the story from different perspectives.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I've met all the requirements to get Arona pregnant and she still doesn't get pregnant. I check her belly rating and all that and it just sits at 8.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Question: does this game allow you to level up beyond level 4 yet, or am I just experiencing a bug? My game is unedited (no cheats), and I've been stuck at full experience level 3, no matter how much I rest at the inn, camp, etc.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Question: does this game allow you to level up beyond level 4 yet, or am I just experiencing a bug? My game is unedited (no cheats), and I've been stuck at full experience level 3, no matter how much I rest at the inn, camp, etc.
Yeah level 6 is currently the max level. Possible bugged game.

Go to your character page and see if you actually meet the XP requirements

Reactions: Zedire

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
ok i must ask cuz Wikia isn't a big help (what a shocker) what can you mix with musky sap? says here it affects your cum so wondering now if you can alter cum flavors with it.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
ok i must ask cuz Wikia isn't a big help (what a shocker) what can you mix with musky sap? says here it affects your cum so wondering now if you can alter cum flavors with it.
You can only increase cum production. As for different types of reproductive waste, it will never be possible.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes