M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
After playing RE8 I just want a momdom vampire to be added. Hell add a zone thats all the classical monsters. You could run the gamot from gothic monsters to kind village girls
Baroness (the one that gives you Atugia) is a vampire of some sort. She just feeds of your cum instead of your red and white blood cells.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Baroness (the one that gives you Atugia) is a vampire of some sort. She just feeds of your cum instead of your red and white blood cells.
When they add that eventually, i mean, those marks on her neck are totally vampire marks.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now to be fair he says turn on but with the nature of the game and the fact that this is the evil ending, I don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Also sorry for the size, had the take to the screenshot on my phone

• Angry
Reactions: Minipax84

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I hope we get to see Leo and the other males "turn on" the women, but honestly, just knowing that Lusamine, Jen, and the other one get brutally raped as a direct consequence of my actions just fills my being with such joy that I wouldn't mind if we didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: M0nte

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
idk if this has been asked before or not, but will we be able to turn ryn into a full female late on?
She already is. But no. She will never get to lose her equipment.
I hope we get to see Leo and the other males "turn on" the women, but honestly, just knowing that Lusamine, Jen, and the other one get brutally raped as a direct consequence of my actions just fills my being with such joy that I wouldn't mind if we didn't.
I knew you would be all for it,oh you degenerate bastard you!
Me, I would personally wish for entire goon squad, both boys and girls, to get gang banged by the demons. Because my lance of corruption does not discriminate. It only penetrates.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I know that. But only if you lose to him as part of the quest that leads to bad end. Which is more than fine with me. I mean, I consider that the best way of writing that type of content. People that like getting NTRed/enjoy it either way get to see it. And people that despize it do not really get to complain since it is tied to bad end/it is supposed to be punishment for loosing after all.
I do hope that we get to fuck the mouse boy after some point. Because, if Einen is the only one who is going to be able to fuck him, It is me who is being NTRed here.

Welp, this all just cramped my mood. And just after getting the wonderful gift of pregnant Arona with her new bust by Moira. Fucking Bubsy the cat.
Sorry, for ruining Leofric for you, I just felt that I needed to at least inform people about how punishing the evil ending is, corrupt content is so sparse in this game that I wanted to prepare the evil guys for what is objectively a bad choice
Who is Eiene again? Don't remember that one
Newest companion to be added sometime, she's a mouse, though not like master Whisper, she's more little bit beastly like Cait.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3463984

If you don't mind could you tell me where you found that out, I believe you, but I'm curious to see how true that is.
if you control f for party.has einin in the main.bignumber file for a bit you'll find the scene around the rest of whisper's stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
By the way - since we're speaking of corrupt/bad endings and game plot stuff -at least one stated reason Savin has said he doens't and will never 'officially' support a mod tool is, (paraphrased), "it lets you get the best endings for everything [From flag editing], which I hate in games".

Mind, this was like way back when coc2 was first forming and tits was still new and novel, but hey, fun.

Reactions: aroeah126

Lancelot16

Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone give me a save? Just did a clean install of windows and forgot I'd lose the stuff for this game.
Ideallly I'd like a save that fucked Kas in every opportunity and wasn't a cunt on the quests but honestly I'll take wtv comes just don't want to replay the game from the beginning

D

Deleted member 3463984

Can anyone give me a save? Just did a clean install of windows and forgot I'd lose the stuff for this game.
Ideallly I'd like a save that fucked Kas in every opportunity and wasn't a cunt on the quests but honestly I'll take wtv comes just don't want to replay the game from the beginning

Reactions: Lance Lot

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks lad, you're a lifesaver

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
She already is. But no. She will never get to lose her equipment.

I knew you would be all for it,oh you degenerate bastard you!
Me, I would personally wish for entire goon squad, both boys and girls, to get gang banged by the demons. Because my lance of corruption does not discriminate. It only penetrates.
I'd say calling ryn a "full female" is a stretch. Sure, ok, her gender is female, but her sex is 100% male.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
If these writers, and I use the term loosely, hate corruption so much then why are they writing for a game called Corruption of Champions???

Seriously, if they don't want to work on this game then they should just move on (and fuck off), I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would jump at the chance to write for a game like this...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes