NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You can only increase cum production. As for different types of reproductive waste, it will never be possible.
Well shit, what do you mix it with to increase cum production? or is it better to just buy Vaush (orc shaman) stuff for that?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
They are the same but vaush stuff increase corruption (1-2 point)
so i'm guessing i must combine Ring Peach with Musky Sap? (to clarify Musky Sap cannot be consumed on it's own, is a Reagent like Turgid Shroom, not an Ingredient like Blue Egg)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
so i'm guessing i must combine Ring Peach with Musky Sap? (to clarify Musky Sap cannot be consumed on it's own, is a Reagent like Turgid Shroom, not an Ingredient like Blue Egg)
As far as I know musky sap is pretty useless since it's just used to set cum type to cum but you can't change cum type. Cum production is linked to balls (chestnut reagent). The best way is Vauch virility booster with chestnut so you are assured to have balls related effect (only needed if you also have a pussy).
Mare's Barley, Milk Candy, Ring Peach, Minoblood wine (and maybe others) are just increasing ball size (and nuki perk for ring peach) which in turn increase cum production but only virility booster can increase cum multiplier.

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
I usually follow the wiki for transformative item, you can combine Musky Sap with root of man or brute beet.

Reactions: NODOGAN
D

Deleted member 3463984

Is there a lot of actual art in this game? Or is it a shit load of text and a little bit of art?
most characters have at least two pictures of them and there are a few cgs but it's mostly text

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
This is going to sound funny but i never really payed Kas too much attention/assumed her to just be the big bad final boss (and admitingly after the 7th text-wall in a row i just skim through most text wanting to get to gameplay) but fuck it, i'm abit bored, gonna try and make a fun Black Mage char, figured i should spice things up abit and be friendly to Kas this time around and see what's her deal.

TLDR: ANY tips when Dealing with Kassyrra in a friendly manner folks? i don't wanna get bad ending so i'll likely keep using Sanders to purify whatever corruption she gives me, but anything other than that i should be doing?

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
This is going to sound funny but i never really payed Kas too much attention/assumed her to just be the big bad final boss (and admitingly after the 7th text-wall in a row i just skim through most text wanting to get to gameplay) but fuck it, i'm abit bored, gonna try and make a fun Black Mage char, figured i should spice things up abit and be friendly to Kas this time around and see what's her deal.

TLDR: ANY tips when Dealing with Kassyrra in a friendly manner folks? i don't wanna get bad ending so i'll likely keep using Sanders to purify whatever corruption she gives me, but anything other than that i should be doing?
Be friendly to her in the dream. How you treat her in the tutorial has no effect on your relationship later IIRC.
And don't suck her dick or something over and over after the Alraune encounter, that will trigger a bad end.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Be friendly to her in the dream. How you treat her in the tutorial has no effect on your relationship later IIRC.
And don't suck her dick or something over and over after the Alraune encounter, that will trigger a bad end.
So if i domm her/am the one fucking her and not the other way around things will be ok?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I think by "bad end" he meant the corrupt ending.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So if i domm her/am the one fucking her and not the other way around things will be ok?
Yeah, just keep having sex with her and you'll know you're on the romance path when on Winter city you have the option to walk up to her and kiss her plus she gives a lot of backstory/exposition.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, just keep having sex with her and you'll know you're on the romance path when on Winter city you have the option to walk up to her and kiss her plus she gives a lot of backstory/exposition.
Thanks, oh last thing: if i equip the orb with Kiyoko do i still get Kass dream scenes on the regular or that interferes cuz Tob's precious Fox Babies demand more of my sleep time? xD

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Thanks, oh last thing: if i equip the orb with Kiyoko do i still get Kass dream scenes on the regular or that interferes cuz Tob's precious Fox Babies demand more of my sleep time? xD
If My memory serves me well there are no problems. You have a kass dream scenes every time you meet her minus halloween event

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
Again? That sucks B announced he would get a pussy in the future a few weeks ago
Oh for fucks sake. The stuff B anounced was amazing. I was really waiting for sub Berwyn or power bottom berwyn. Fucking hell.
Yeah, he was handed over to B. Kind of old news.
Speaking of this, I actually found the main reason why Hugs left CoC2. Supposedly, Savin milked Hugs out of free content and the whole turning Berwyn into a female might be spite content directed to him as a result. I actually feel bad for the dude.

71A8B047-83B5-43B9-9A26-B8754506876C.jpeg 5B642FBB-BE58-4E50-BF18-2B563820B363.jpeg 4B3E6729-56C0-4FAA-A4F3-9CD293C3E9FF.jpeg

Even Frogapus from TiTs doesn’t like Savin.
89CD6E6D-AEBF-4C24-97BE-72DA55AA93C6.jpeg

Well, at least we know that not everyone on the Dev team sucks Savin’s ass.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
It won't interfere don't worry about it, also funny fact if you kiss Kas during Winter City with Kiyoko as a companion she just gives you a death stare compared to everyone else having a funny reaction or simply jaw dropping twist.

Like Brienne complains if its because Kas has bigger boobs than her and Cait just gets confused as fuck.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Speaking of this, I actually found the main reason why Hugs left CoC2. Supposedly, Savin milked Hugs out of free content and the whole turning Berwyn into a female might be spite content directed to him as a result. I actually feel bad for the dude.

View attachment 1189102 View attachment 1189103

Even Frogapus from TiTs doesn’t like Savin.
View attachment 1189113

Well, at least we know that not everyone on the Dev team sucks Savin’s ass.
That is pretty scummy yeah Savin is a known asshole and I noticed Hug's either banned or account is deleted on Fenoxo forum. He should've set up an actual contract to avoid having his creations and content used without permission. Like seriously the amount of money these projects make are insane (100k dollars from steam alone) its a big mistake not having any insurance over stuff like this.

Last edited:

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
That is pretty scummy yeah Savin is a known asshole and I noticed Hug's either banned or account is deleted on Fenoxo forum. He should've set up an actual contract to avoid having his creations and content used without permission.
And this is why I stick to TiTs only now. It seems every time I go on this thread, something Savin does ends up taking the fun out of everything. It just never ends :LUL: At least, Fenoxo is more patient and nicer to his content writers despite how much he lags on the storyline in TiTs.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I am not sure what to do with this type of information. It just sounds so vague. Like what mental illness? Why did he he not get paid for his work? Did he chose as so? Did he not have any contracts to secure some type fall back if all of this does not work out? Why was Hugs hard to work with?

Lets just no go on witch hunt here-

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
I am not sure what to do with this type of information. It just sounds so vague. Like what mental illness? Why did he he not get paid for his work? Did he chose as so? Did he not have any contracts to secure some type fall back if all of this does not work out? Why was Hugs hard to work with?

Lets just no go on witch hunt here-
From what I remember, he said he had various mental illnesses. He never specified them, but he has said he was almost as sick like NightTrap. Thinking back at the posts on the forums, he would snap at people for no reason though that was awhile back, I don’t know if he still acted out like that after her semi-inactivity. So, that could explain one reason he was hard to work with.

I actually thought Hugs was part of the staff team the entire time if I remembered correctly. It seems that even if you are part of the staff, it doesn’t mean you get paid as one like Wsan and Tobs does. I wonder if Skow even gets paid for their writing too. I think the reason why Hugs didn’t really want to get paid for his work is because he took it as a fun little hobby than an actual job. That’s what most the writers do anyways which is why you don’t see most of them writing so much like Savin and Tobs (well he’s a different case, but you all know why that is).

As for the contracts, I’m pretty sure Savin gives you one the moment you do your first submission and that’s basically him being able to profit and commercialize your work.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes