Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
People, I am just waiting for content where I will be able to take control over boriel elves and have Evelyn as mine puppet princess. Only real reason why I am joining the elves, besides loosing on tons of content if I do not.
When do we have to choose a side?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How do you get dream sequences with Kassyrra? i said yes to her invading my dreams, but she hasn't appeared once afterwards.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any timeline for when B will update Berwyn? Or is it just "in the future"? What is B focusing on atm?
He's actually writing Berwyn quest right now so you should be seeing some Berry content soon. I don't know how much content it will be though, all I know is it's about Berwyn and Mathia.

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
People, I am just waiting for content where I will be able to take control over boriel elves and have Evelyn as mine puppet princess. Only real reason why I am joining the elves, besides loosing on tons of content if I do not.

Oh yeah, when it comes to making your choice when it comes to wayfort, unless you really dislike elves, there is no point in refusing them. You are not getting compensated in terms of content really. And double crossing a monarch, especially one as pathetic as Ryn, is sweet.

Me personaly, on my first ending, I am thinking of either killing her (world not big enough for us both) or, especially if I am able to dedick her, purifying her ass. Not for any greater good, just so that I could plant my seed in once damned soil without getting shord winged midgets as recuperation.

I would love that. Feminazitaion while fun, should not be only thing we could do to him. Making him sligtly more toned and taller would make him perfect. Something like what I found on the exhentai/forum. I think artist is Evangelich on twitter.

View attachment 1190220
This is a perfect male specimen. You may not like it, but that is OK: Not everyone can transcend like I did.
If we got Berwyn content with this version of him, I'd be more invested honestly. Have him be his arrogant self too, since that's why they cursed him iirc. An option to be topped by this version of him would be great

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
When do we have to choose a side?
After you defeat winter palace quest, go to Wayfort (place where plant MILF resides). There you will have options to accept help from 2 ladies. Not really a complicated choice since accepting them both will almost always lead to more content.

Is there any timeline for when B will update Berwyn? Or is it just "in the future"? What is B focusing on atm?
He should return to work on on him on 17th.

If we got Berwyn content with this version of him, I'd be more invested honestly. Have him be his arrogant self too, since that's why they cursed him iirc. An option to be topped by this version of him would be great
I mean, you would be able to. No reason for you to lose on his Dom content if you make him more musceline. But personally, I would like this Berwyn so that we could top hip. Current one is fun to bottom to because of contrast in his looks and demenour. And I like idea of dominating more musceline guys while subbing to more feminine ones.

Last edited:

Viburuss

Oct 31, 2020
Nope, the closest you can get is a fox-morph, being a Kitsune comes with a slew dialogue changes throughout the entire den, a slew of unique abilities, and also you can't change back. They're firm in transformations being only cosmetic which is why this one is so gated.
what the absolute fuck
CoC1 had transformations bringing more abilities even tiny ones, like whats the point of having horns or claws and never using them?

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
what the absolute fuck
CoC1 had transformations bringing more abilities even tiny ones, like whats the point of having horns or claws and never using them?
Yeah obviously you can go a little too far like the Xianxia mod does where every transformation has an ability or two that you can only use in that form but what's the point of an RPG centered around transformation when the transformations really don't amount to much?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
what the absolute fuck
In their words, they don't want to force people to go the Naga-Dragon with wings transformation from the first game. Apparently that was the strongest transformation combination in the game, and I guess since they picked up DnD, they don't like powergamers. This falls apart because the options in the game were limited, and you could have and use as many powers as you wanted in said game compared to this game's six, but hey it'd be to much work and fun to go the Dota route of game design. As a result if you learn any racial traits, such as Tail-whack, they'll always, purposefully be underwhelming and awful. That's the meta reason, the in-game reason is your character was never born with any of this stuff, so they don't know how to make the most out of any of it. Ignore the fact that the game constantly hammers in that you're a quick learner, just forget that.
I know how you feel, I'm still miffed that you can never learn fly, because apparently the free evasion would just break the game balance. Heck it's so bad that even Azzyran forgets how to do it, but only remembers she can do it when you want to spar her.
You have to remember this game is led by Savin and if you want an example of his decisions, the game released with only player and auto control for combat, it took months of convincing by the staff for him to even okay the inclusion of manual control. So inane, questionable choices, is par for the course sometimes.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think i never noticed before but Arona just came to me bout some nightmare of ghosts and a new optional quest...is this what happens when you take her to do Garth's Medallion Quest?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I think i never noticed before but Arona just came to me bout some nightmare of ghosts and a new optional quest...is this what happens when you take her to do Garth's Medallion Quest?
Yes, it's to get her ghost-slayer set, it also occurs if you did the spectral smith or elven ghost battles. You have to talk to Viviane in the old forest, kill a specter wolf (make sure you bring anti-etheral moves), and then talk to Viviane again. Also pay attention to Viviane says to Arona, because she burns her pretty bad.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what the absolute fuck
Some transformations in CoC1 were insanely overpowered to the point where there was a legit best build which a lot of players had, it made a lot of the writing and other transformations pointless.

They chose to go more cosmetic than practical this time so people could switch things up without gimping builds.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Some transformations in CoC1 were insanely overpowered to the point where there was a legit best build which a lot of players had, it made a lot of the writing and other transformations pointless.

They chose to go more cosmetic than practical this time so people could switch things up without gimping builds.
Oddly enough i'm going to play abit of devil's advocate and say i can see the logic behind this decision, doesn't mean i necesarily like it (same way i don't like that unless i keep my dick around 12 inches i'm gonna be missing out on being able to penetrate every single hole) but i can understand it.

On a sidenote i feel that transformation-related-perks/skills could had been something you'd toggle in the game Menu same way you can toggle difficulty and thus it be each player's choice if they want transformations to be practical or they rather transformations just as cosmetic aspect? i mean...it wouldn't change any dialogue/story bit so it isn't too much to ask...right? just a button to toggle racial skills (like tail-whack) on and off?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to unpack the game's images or has anyone? I've briefly searched round and come up empty.
Super easy for the Windows version.
Just open the game folder, then look inside the resources\app\resources\bitmaps folder.

D

Deleted member 3463984

As a result if you learn any racial traits, such as Tail-whack, they'll always, purposefully be underwhelming and awful. That's the meta reason, the in-game reason is your character was never born with any of this stuff, so they don't know how to make the most out of any of it. Ignore the fact that the game constantly hammers in that you're a quick learner, just forget that.
the really stupid thing is that you can start out with wings or a tail but you'll still suck at using them for some reason
Is there a way to unpack the game's images or has anyone? I've briefly searched round and come up empty.
[whatever folder the game is in]>resources>app>resources>bitmaps
there will be several folders, and they all have images

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, it's to get her ghost-slayer set, it also occurs if you did the spectral smith or elven ghost battles. You have to talk to Viviane in the old forest, kill a specter wolf (make sure you bring anti-etheral moves), and then talk to Viviane again. Also pay attention to Viviane says to Arona, because she burns her pretty bad.
Kinda amazed i'd never heard of " " quest, i've always done the fort before the orc camp. is there any way to do this quest in a game after having completed that quest?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
What's funny is one time Arona wasn't even part of my party and we were in camp (I think it was Me, Cait, Brint). And all of a sudden Arona appears in the tent wanting to go on that ghost quest. Dang, she walked a long way to join us in the Rift just to tell me that. LOL.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes