Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
sooooo, on this new update they said we can Impregnate Arona the Mean Green. are we been able somehow makes her to remove her dick or we just fucks her while her dick dangling around and might even slap your face on the missionary position? just asking btw :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What's funny is one time Arona wasn't even part of my party and we were in camp (I think it was Me, Cait, Brint). And all of a sudden Arona appears in the tent wanting to go on that ghost quest. Dang, she walked a long way to join us in the Rift just to tell me that. LOL.
She is really scared of Ghosts, OK?

sooooo, on this new update they said we can Impregnate Arona the Mean Green. are we been able somehow makes her to remove her dick or we just fucks her while her dick dangling around and might even slap your face on the missionary position? just asking btw :HideThePain:
She will have her dick on her all the time. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
No, the only characters so far that have any planned de-dicking content is Evelyn and Berwyn. Never expect any de dicking content for Savin's characters.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say to anyone who is friendly with Kass i have a question: if you do the Mirror Quest before Winter City and thus know what the Gods truly are, does that change the dialogue when you fight the Void Abomination with Kass/when Lumia appears?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Kinda amazed i'd never heard of " " quest, i've always done the fort before the orc camp. is there any way to do this quest in a game after having completed that quest?
I'll wager you never heard of this because funnily enough there's no link to this quest on Arona's character page on the wiki, yet another example of the wiki's shoddy state.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Kinda amazed i'd never heard of " " quest, i've always done the fort before the orc camp. is there any way to do this quest in a game after having completed that quest?
When it was released I don't think so, the prerequisite is you had to have her fight ghosts, but the of the 3 dungeons that have ghosts Fort Marrick was released way before she was even available as a companion, Spectral Smith was released before this set was even a thing, and she doesn't show up for the Elven Banshees. They planned to add repeatable ghosts to compensate, but that has yet to happen.
They since then decided to buff it by just assuming you had her around if you exhausted all your avenues to see ghosts.
This is still a problem because unlike every other set, you can lose the set to RNG dude. You have to go sleep and hope she wakes you up saying that she's scared of ghosts, to activate the quest. You also have to make sure she's chieftain because if she's not you won't see the quest at all.
Just weird design choices all around for this set.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
She will have her dick on her all the time. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
You can betray her and leave her to get "bad-ended" by the Hill Troll. Sure "killing" her just because she chose to be a hermaphrodite might be a bit excessive, but her and Quin are the only companions you can kill, so gotta make the most out of your limited options.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
In their words, they don't want to force people to go the Naga-Dragon with wings transformation from the first game. Apparently that was the strongest transformation combination in the game, and I guess since they picked up DnD, they don't like powergamers. This falls apart because the options in the game were limited, and you could have and use as many powers as you wanted in said game compared to this game's six, but hey it'd be to much work and fun to go the Dota route of game design. As a result if you learn any racial traits, such as Tail-whack, they'll always, purposefully be underwhelming and awful. That's the meta reason, the in-game reason is your character was never born with any of this stuff, so they don't know how to make the most out of any of it. Ignore the fact that the game constantly hammers in that you're a quick learner, just forget that.
I know how you feel, I'm still miffed that you can never learn fly, because apparently the free evasion would just break the game balance. Heck it's so bad that even Azzyran forgets how to do it, but only remembers she can do it when you want to spar her.
You have to remember this game is led by Savin and if you want an example of his decisions, the game released with only player and auto control for combat, it took months of convincing by the staff for him to even okay the inclusion of manual control. So inane, questionable choices, is par for the course sometimes.
The game didn't have manual control at start?

Does he have any idea how utterly and completely fucking braindead his """""""""""AI"""""""""" is?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You can betray her and leave her to get "bad-ended" by the Hill Troll. Sure "killing" her just because she chose to be a hermaphrodite might be a bit excessive, but her and Quin are the only companions you can kill, so gotta make the most out of your limited options.
...I can kill Quin? What the fuck. I didn't know. I wish I had.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Why would she remove her fave part of her body?

No, I don't think that's even something any of the writers has even thought about.
If you get the Arona dom bad ending she essentially whores and uses you as she sees fit.

Frankly, it doesn't have to be even disliking futas, maybe people just like the power fantasy of it. I don't really like how in Arona's sub route, we don't get to be as much of a massive asshole to her as she is to us in her dom route.

The protagonist is straight up nice. The game even implies you're both in love if you choose to impregnate her!

It's almost funny considering if you flip it around, she is a massive worthless asshole. I didn't make her a sub bitch so I could caress and whisper sweet nothings, I did it so I could make her suffer.

And maybe that one way of being a massive asshole to her is to remove her favorite thing about her body, just like you said. That's just fair. Fuck her (figuratively) lol. She is the last person you should feel empathy for.

And I'm really tired of the game assuming I'm in love with anyone I fuck. Come on, Savin.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
If you get the Arona dom bad ending she essentially whores and uses you as she sees fit.
Weirdly enough, when i got the bad ending with Arona she didn't whore me out at all. She basically made me her housewife while she was out making money through mercenary work. She even became quite gentle and romantic after she got my PC pregnant.
Lol, what a day and night difference between how she treats fems and males (i assume your char was male?)

Jul 26, 2019
The game released with only player and auto control for combat, it took months of convincing by the staff for him to even okay the inclusion of manual control. So inane, questionable choices, is par for the course sometimes.
Savin tried to replicate Persona 3 combat with allies being controlled by AI forgetting that it was by far the worst part of the game and by far the hardest idea to implement.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Also if want to edit any *.coc2 savegame file and don't see "cheater" thing when loading ...
It is a text based save file. Good to edit via text editor like Notepad++ with JSON type syntax highlighting also - if not online by the editor as in above link.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game makes a save in two-step proces.
Firstly it creates a save content from brackets (+ those brackets) {...} so the brackets and whats inside it will be later hashed. And this is a text/string hashing and not a file *.coc2 hashing md5 (does all greened-out in spoiler, also with savestamp - the date in epoch milisecond format, but WITHOUT a hash - blued-ones! ).
Secondly save content it writes blued-one content which is this hash and its added as last into the string content (as in only). In other way to speak - not to hash when you have got a hash already inside string...
Lastly if it differs - string values to a hash - accuses you of being a cheater or gives silly message if in silly mode ON... when loading this save file.
To decode "savestamp":1589743210122 you need to undestand that this is in miliseconds as integer value ( ).
There are also tools to change file time created/modified/accessed in Windows OS by the third party software - to match epoch time from savestamp - i use for that.

Anyway, have a fun with save editing - without being a cheater! :cool:

EDIT: I'm not sure if it hashes also uploaded custom image added which will be added as string also. I would say yes it does - but test this by yourself as i don't use custom images for my MC.
I'm trying to do this and I was able to do it earlier, but now I can't even generate the correct hash displayed when you don't even edit it.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I'm trying to do this and I was able to do it earlier, but now I can't even generate the correct hash displayed when you don't even edit it.
It works at early made saves. Idk what happens later when you advance in quests. Plus that one post is 1 year old. Nowadays i am using
I have also gave up on the idea to dwell more into just one game, sry.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It works at early made saves. Idk what happens later when you advance in quests. Plus that one post is 1 year old. Nowadays i am using
I have also gave up on the idea to dwell more into just one game, sry.
Yeah it worked earlier in my saves.
I just hate the stupid warning message and wish there was just a way to remove it for good.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I just hate the stupid warning message and wish there was just a way to remove it for good.
You, me & Everybody here buddy, that's been a common wish for years now (hell that fucking warning message is the only reason i don't mod my game and instead spend 30 minutes of every new campaign doing the Store-Money Glitch to start the game with anywhere from 1 to 2 million Electrum Coins)

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
...I can kill Quin? What the fuck. I didn't know. I wish I had.
Not literally. When you first rescue him from cult goons, you have 3 options. 2 lf them take him 2 your base, 1 leaves it so that you do not help him. So game tells you that he is going to get destroyed by the cult. Which can either mean he gets mind broken or killed. You get corruption for it.

Frankly, it doesn't have to be even disliking futas, maybe people just like the power fantasy of it. I don't really like how in Arona's sub route, we don't get to be as much of a massive asshole to her as she is to us in her dom route.

The protagonist is straight up nice. The game even implies you're both in love if you choose to impregnate her!

It's almost funny considering if you flip it around, she is a massive worthless asshole. I didn't make her a sub bitch so I could caress and whisper sweet nothings, I did it so I could make her suffer.

And maybe that one way of being a massive asshole to her is to remove her favorite thing about her body, just like you said. That's just fair. Fuck her (figuratively) lol. She is the last person you should feel empathy for.

And I'm really tired of the game assuming I'm in love with anyone I fuck. Come on, Savin.
So, there are couple of things that I can say to this. First, as someone who played both roots, her sub route does not really feel all that much lovely doey. Especially if we compare it to stuff by Wsan/Caits whole rout. She is only one that expresses her adoration to you. While your character, while appreaciative of all attention, seems to still treat it professionally.

Maybe some of it changed if we can get her pregnant (waiting for public patch) . But even when I got pregnant, my character, while soft to her, did not treat her like like her wife. More like a personal stud of sorts. But that is coming from my perspective.

As for treating her more harshly. I do hope Savin actually implements that into her exiled route as he alluded to. Since, well, it is barren as of now compared to her being a chief. Getting all that sweet orc pus in orc camp compared to you just having her to yourself with nothing gained. Yeah, not worth.

Removing her penis would be a punishment but it is not happening since it is Savins choice. But there are many different other ways you could punish her. Like controlling when she is able to use her dick (actually monopolizing it for yourself). Giving her a slave color. Removing her all her will to dom anyone, making her just as big as sub as Ryn. All thing we could not do before since she had backing I do not know, just something to make her exile worth it.

You, me & Everybody here buddy, that's been a common wish for years now (hell that fucking warning message is the only reason i don't mod my game and instead spend 30 minutes of every new campaign doing the Store-Money Glitch to start the game with anywhere from 1 to 2 million Electrum Coins)
It is not happening because they do not want to waste any time on people that get there game glitched because they modded it.
Also, what cheat?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It is not happening because they do not want to waste any time on people that get there game glitched because they modded it.
Also, what cheat?
Assuming you're doing this as soon as you're done with the tutorial (much like modding it works way better the earliest you do it so i do it right after tutorial and never look back)

Step 1: Store in the Frost Hound all items EXCEPT the potions you get from the tutorial level and then go to Ivris' shop in hawkethorne, talk to her about Alchemy so she gives you the Bovum Sherry potion.

Step 2: Go to Ivris' shop options and pick something that isn't those ingredients/consumables you're carrying (the potions and bovum sherry, i tend to pick the "Equipment" option), select the potion that's on the top-left of your inventory and then start cliking the sell option like crazy, so long as you keep clicking with a steady rythm the game will BELIEVE you still selecting items to sell and you'll keep getting money even if your inventory is already empty, do this till you gain 2.000 Electrum Coins and then exit (if you attempt step 3 here it'll crash the game, believe me i know.)

Step 3: As you noticed in step 2 you're getting the item's worth so we're going speed things up along by buying the most expensive item in the shop, that's Ward Amulets, buy 2 of them (or 3 if your pc is really slow) and exit shop to avoid crashing.

Step 4: Now enter shop again and select an option different from the item type of the Ward Amulet (like ingredients or consumables), pick your Ward Amulet on the top-left of your inventory slot and start clicking that sell button with a good rythm, voila! now you making 500 Electrum Coins per click, the moment you fall off rythm if you feel is not enough money for your adventuring needs as of yet just exit shop, enter again, buy 2 more Ward Amulets, exit shop once more and repeat the selling-clicking goodness Glitch till you're set!

FAQ:
1-Why you have to select a different category from the item you're selling in the Shop menu?
R-Because whenever you sell items they spawn in the shop's catalogue so you can take them back if you regret selling them, this means that if you it in the normal menu it'll be flooded by Ward Amulet clones made by the glitch and it'll make everything SLOW AS BALLS!

2-Why i have to exit shop after i sell/buy an item?
R-Cuz this glitch crashes the game if you try to do more than one option at a time since it makes the game go "wait a, where da fuq all these Ward Amulets came from?¡"

3-I fucked up the tempo and just sold 2 Ward Amulets without being able to click more on the sell option, what do i do?¡
R-Press f/Reset option on the shop my friend, the glitch didn't kicked in so you can recover your items and try it right away! :D

Hope this helps folks, is abit tiresome on the finger but it will make you filthy rich without that annoying warning message and i just do it with Ivris because Ward Amulets are worth 500 per item and i haven't found anything more valuable to do this glitch with and speed up the process, Peace!

Edit: Added some Screenshots (Courtesy of the Charmer "Eel On Musk") to make it easier to explain each step.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes