M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Now that we're halfway into it, I can definitively say this May-ternity has been disappointing. Only two pregnancies and one of them is with a literal who and it has no delivery scene. I thought the drought last month was in anticipation for this but I guess I was wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be couple of more comming soon.
Speaking of which, I am waiting for some more champion related pregnancy. My spider girl feels left out.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There will be couple of more comming soon.
Speaking of which, I am waiting for some more champion related pregnancy. My spider girl feels left out.
i REALLY hope we can do this without being Kitsune ourselves.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

0.3.45 Patch Notes:

• A new stud can be found in the Temple of Mallach, and can knock you up (for a price). You can also briefly chat with his sister. (by TheObserver)
  • There’s a new path to recruit Atugia that’s a little simpler. ( )
  • A new Taeleer ranger can be encounter in Harvest Valley, in need of butt love. Requires Level 4+. ( )

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
1. No it's a static RPG and most choices mostly dont affect anything and if they do its cosmetic or locks you out of content. The authors hate writing "evil" endings and vehemently oppose them, and if there are "evil" choices they're absurdly and cartoonishly evil and you can sense the salt in the writing because you didn't choose the ending the writer wanted, along with locking you out of content.
2. Yes, most sex content is optional. There's a tab in the interactions that include all of the sex scenes, and you can just reject them if necessary. I do have to warn you though that there are alot of futas.
3. No. The game is incomplete and there arent any endings.
4. God no, that thing crashes more than Greece's GDP and i remember it being extremely unstable
So I gave the game a test run see if it's up my alley. And if enough good outweighs the bad then I'll probably keep playing. Anyway you mentioned there's a tab for sex content did you mean the gender preference or is there something I'm not seeing? Cuz so far I've been playing on nightmare extreme difficulty having furries pound my poor dudes ass lmao. Cuz I thought that tab changes my gender

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to manually add Ice Rose to the inventory before it is available in the game?
I tried save editor, but I did not see it in the items to select.
Since people seem to be interested in an alternative to save editing (instructions only for browser version):
  1. Disclaimer: Backup your saves to file, you could easily break things.
  2. Open the game in Chrome or Firefox.
  3. Press F12 to open the Dev Tools.
  4. Select the Console tab to open the JavaScript console.
  5. Type in pc.safeAddItem(ITEMS.IceRose) and press enter. The undefined is expected. Example below.
    Input: pc.safeAddItem(ITEMS.IceRose)
    Output: undefined
  6. Refresh your inventory by leaving the inventory screen and going back in if you don't see it. The safe part of safeAddItem should pop up the pickup/discard screen if your inventory is full.
Benefits of this method:
  1. Using the console allows you to browse through possible options. If you do "ITEMS." you should see a dropdown of all items. If you begin typing you will see the suggestions refined.
  2. This should skip past it breaking your md5 hash in the save file. You won't see the whole warning at the start.

By the way - since we're speaking of corrupt/bad endings and game plot stuff -at least one stated reason Savin has said he doens't and will never 'officially' support a mod tool is, (paraphrased), "it lets you get the best endings for everything [From flag editing], which I hate in games".
It is unfortunate he doesn't support the Chrome Dev Tools. They probably won't be able to make it without him.

Or any of the other browser dev tools allowing you to directly edit JavaScript code with the easily accessible flags. If this was a concern for him he really should not have chosen JavaScript as a basis for CoC2. It has a built in scripting engine when you are on a browser.

Speaking of this, I actually found the main reason why Hugs left CoC2. Supposedly, Savin milked Hugs out of free content and the whole turning Berwyn into a female might be spite content directed to him as a result. I actually feel bad for the dude.

View attachment 1189102 View attachment 1189103 View attachment 1189140

Even Frogapus from TiTs doesn’t like Savin.
View attachment 1189113

Well, at least we know that not everyone on the Dev team sucks Savin’s ass.
It seems to me that Hugs would have prefered making a mod rather than giving his work to Savin. Unfortunately, they throw members of that community out the door, so it is not a viable option.
I'm trying to do this and I was able to do it earlier, but now I can't even generate the correct hash displayed when you don't even edit it.
The easiest way is to open CoC2 in a web browser, open the developer tools with F12, go to the JavaScript console, type taintedSave = false. When you save it should no longer give you the cheater.

I wrote the following steps before I discovered the taintedSave method, but maybe it will be interesting for some or useful if the taintedSave method stops working.

I would have to look at past versions of their MD5 function, but it seems that the same inputs to the MD5 hash website has a different hash output compared to the CoC2 MD5 function. Steps to fix the MD5 hash to prevent the cheater warning:
  1. Save to file in a location you can find.
  2. Find your .coc2 save file and make a backup copy just in case.
  3. Open the original in a text editor like Notepad++.
  4. If you want to modify your save, do so now.
  5. Locate the hash key.
    Example: "guest":null},"hash":"1a598ffc3107e28db1da07ac4b69e409"}
  6. Remove the hash key and its value. Make sure the trailing comma is also removed.
    Example: "guest":null}}
  7. Open the game in a web browser and press F12 to open the developer tools. Select the "Console" tab to access the JavaScript console.
    1. If you have a different way to get access to the developer console, that should work. The goal is to get access to CoC2's MD5 function.
  8. Go back to your text editor and copy the entire save text into your clip board. Easy way to do this is usually CTRL + A (select all text) and CTRL + C (copy selection).
  9. In the CoC2 JavaScript console, type MD5(', paste your save text, type ');, and press the enter key.
    1. For example, if your save text is {"key":"not a valid save"} you would have:
      Input: MD5('{"key":"not a valid save"}');
      Output: "5d7b1e7cbfc0d6eba311f66c2a27a2cb"
  10. Right-click the output and select copy message.
  11. Go back to your save and insert the hash key back where it was originally, and set it to the hash value you copied in the previous step.
    Example: "guest":null},"hash":"5d7b1e7cbfc0d6eba311f66c2a27a2cb"}
  12. Save your new file and load it to see if it worked. I would recommend you test this out on a working save first to get a hang of the process and make sure you get an identical hash out after your first strip the hash key.
Yep, that the reason why i started to dwell on that feature - i dont like it also. And it is just silly to me (the cheater accusations). However seeing more than one year in the past and not finding even any single solution - i made that post. It is still open for later discussion and maybe further collaboration. That is if anybody else is willing to extend my findings - on that cheater feature.
I also strongly suspect that hashing function is way much more complicated than it looks like. Maybe it is related to string length given. Thats just my initial thought about that. If someone have some experience into coding stuff - feel free to extend on that.
Whether or not it is more complex, I suspect that it is likely not the standard MD5 algorithm. I've extracted the MD5 function below, but it has been minified. It has structural similarities to another JavaScript . I have no motivation to go through it and try to find what they changed.

If you want access to the saveload functionality you can get it from the SaveLoad object. I think you could edit the code for SaveLoad.getSaveObject to eliminate the part that puts in the bad hashing.

For people unfamiliar with the dev tool console, this wont be a permanent change. If you close the tab or refresh the tab with CoC2, you will have to set the function again.

You could also instead target the load portion which sets taintedSave or reset the taintedSave variable to false.

Jul 26, 2019
So I gave the game a test run see if it's up my alley. And if enough good outweighs the bad then I'll probably keep playing. Anyway you mentioned there's a tab for sex content did you mean the gender preference or is there something I'm not seeing? Cuz so far I've been playing on nightmare extreme difficulty having furries pound my poor dudes ass lmao. Cuz I thought that tab changes my gender
Sadly i was talking more about the NPC's you and can interact with and not encounters with enemies, as currently there isnt any way to avoid sex scenes with enemies if you lose (i might be wrong since i haven't played the game in ages). There isn't much you can do right now except change the difficulty to a lower level and recruit some companions. (Since the main author hates Power Fantasies he made your character basically as useless as possible so getting companions and leveling them is best if you don't want to see those scenes) I'm also sorry that i didn't really elaborate further clearly what i wanted to convey.

Jul 26, 2019
The easiest way is to open CoC2 in a web browser, open the developer tools with F12, go to the JavaScript console, type taintedSave = false.
I think i might be looking into this too much but really? "TaintedSave". What a bitchy thing to say in my opinion, the word "tainted" has a really negative connotation, like save editing is fucking contaminating the game or some shit, and it gives me the feeling that little baby Savin is butthurt people aren't playing the way he wants them so he'll use really strong language, just how salty is this guy? lmao.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
While we're on the topic, here's a bit of code you can paste into the js console that will "un-taint" any edited saves when loading them.
After loading and re-saving with this active, the save will behave as if it was never edited and can be loaded again later without the message.

JavaScript:
(function(){
    var a = window.SaveLoad.loadSaveObject;
    window.SaveLoad.loadSaveObject = function (b) {
        b.hash = undefined;
        b.hash = window.MD5(JSON.stringify(b));
        return a.call(this, b);
    };
})();

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk

0.3.45 Patch Notes:

• A new stud can be found in the Temple of Mallach, and can knock you up (for a price). You can also briefly chat with his sister. (by TheObserver)
  • A new Taeleer ranger can be encounter in Harvest Valley, in need of butt love. Requires Level 4+. ( )
Every patch has been so empty. Only thing worthy of note for the entirety of the last 2 months has been Arona impregnation. And even that isn't implemented well lol. There is no dialogue referencing her pregnancy after the act except for specific timelined scenes.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Every patch has been so empty. Only thing worthy of note for the entirety of the last 2 months has been Arona impregnation. And even that isn't implemented well lol. There is no dialogue referencing her pregnancy after the act except for specific timelined scenes.
Must have worn Savin out after implementing the game changing controller support to the game. He need to recuperate after all the hard work.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I want to say wait until Khor' Minos, the content drought will end rhen, but then I remember saying just last month to wait till Mayternity, the drought will end. These people are lazy. I don't like to throw that around because I'm taking a web design class so I know first hand how annoying coding can be.
First rule of being a leader, I blame Savin. He needs to hire more/better coders, because apparently there's so much stuff in their backlog but only three things get added each backer build. I pirate the game, and even I feel bad for the patreon backers. What have they been paying for for the past two months.
And they have the gall to say they work hard just because they release something every week. Even when it only amounts to a scene or two.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Sadly i was talking more about the NPC's you and can interact with and not encounters with enemies, as currently there isnt any way to avoid sex scenes with enemies if you lose (i might be wrong since i haven't played the game in ages). There isn't much you can do right now except change the difficulty to a lower level and recruit some companions. (Since the main author hates Power Fantasies he made your character basically as useless as possible so getting companions and leveling them is best if you don't want to see those scenes) I'm also sorry that i didn't really elaborate further clearly what i wanted to convey.
lol oof eh its not that much a deal breaker for me my tastes are complicated. whelp guess i can just add head canon to my character since now my character can just switch genders at will lol. ill give it a good run see how far i can tolerate it since atm i have nothing better to do

Reactions: WhiteCafination

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
What makes you say this? It is just standard MD5. You can try it in the js console and compare it with the output of some other md5 implementation.
I said that because I was having trouble getting the save files hashes to match this . I just tested it on some random inputs though and they did match. Using my save I have identified a single example that differs, and there will certainly be more. The letters "Eter" matches CoC2's MD5 function and the MD5 site I listed. The letters "Etern" do not. They produce completely different hashes.
Etern sent through various MD5 sites:
  • CoC2 Function: 4731b50d2f4ca85b3c2d9d3776a2b214
  • : AEC02EC8621A09B4A58DADBCB5C99BD6
  • : aec02ec8621a09b4a58dadbcb5c99bd6
  • : AEC02EC8621A09B4A58DADBCB5C99BD6
So my save has the item EternalLight, which contains Etern, which is why I was unable to get the right hash until I did it in the console.
I think i might be looking into this too much but really? "TaintedSave". What a bitchy thing to say in my opinion, the word "tainted" has a really negative connotation, like save editing is fucking contaminating the game or some shit, and it gives me the feeling that little baby Savin is butthurt people aren't playing the way he wants them so he'll use really strong language, just how salty is this guy? lmao.
I think you might be reading into too much into it. It's a short name that describes pretty well what the variable is about.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
As always wanna say thankyou for the kind souls that upload the new versions to MEGA, my router is the equivalent of a moldy sandswich so your efforts are ALWAYS appreciated and you're awesome, it's not your fault at all that the new update's content seems incre-eeeedibly underwhelming and i decided to skip it, please don't let the comments discourage what you do, us folks with impaired wifi will never stop apreciating your efforts to share content.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Mega pc
Mega apk

0.3.45 Patch Notes:

Welp,2 new characters. A giggolo and a butt slut. Eh, good enough.

But I am not sure if you people are seeing bigger picture here. Atugia, the leftover princess, is finally getting some new content. Sure it is not much. And sure, it is just giving you another way to get her (that does not involve fucking her). But dang it I am happy and if we can break her content drought, anything is possible.

You know what a month dedicated preg content needs? A character that only does anal.

Also, make the character who's received the most content this month, by text volume, the barren catgirl that will neither get nor make pregnant.
What, are you not happy that you get to impregnate discount Cait, after you spend 20 000E? Good lord, I hope that the Mallach temple becomes worth it and that fuck boy becomes recuring.
Are there any special scenes at least involving her while she is in her pregnant state? Such as carrasing/kissing her tummy and another sex scene involving it/praising it? Or at least sleeping with her? I know Alypia wrote something extra forher nursing scene.

First rule of being a leader, I blame Savin. He needs to hire more/better coders, because apparently there's so much stuff in their backlog but only three things get added each backer build. I pirate the game, and even I feel bad for the patreon backers. What have they been paying for for the past two months.
It feel like a lot of reasons why the stuff is not being released so fast is because they are trying to spread it out consistently over a month. So they do not want to dry out of back up patches.
lol oof eh its not that much a deal breaker for me my tastes are complicated. whelp guess i can just add head canon to my character since now my character can just switch genders at will lol. ill give it a good run see how far i can tolerate it since atm i have nothing better to do
Just win. And whenever you lose, just reloed to past save. So it seems like you never lost to begin with,

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes