M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
This is so tiring to read. I don't think anybody actually gives half a fuck about what abilities Tira gives to her champions.

Like holy fuck the man actually bothered to write about how amazing Leofric was that he cannot be killed 'cuz he regenerates like Wolverine apparently. Also unless you're Super Special you dont get her True Gifts.

He seems so overly excited about his OCs and for whatever reason expects everyone else to really be intrigued by generic Goddess number 2 and generic abilities? I've seen better fanfiction written by morons than this professional writer writing this pathetic, miserable excuse of a paragraph.

Is this meant to be ironic? Like is this perhaps some deep level of sarcasm that I can't even detect? Because this is just..actually sad. Like not even bad, just straight up sad. Even Tobs seems more self-aware.

Like apparently, we cannot even KILL leofric. When we beat him it's because he will give up to respect our efforts.

That is one hundred percent copium. Someone else wrote this before me about how when they oneshot Leofric the text would probably say that it was a tough fight or something, yeah that's 100 percent confirmed. Dude is apparently unbeatable and will only lose 'cuz he respects our effort.

I have no words. I've written some witty insults about Tobs but I actually have no words here. Is this a self insert? Like for what reason did he actually put an unbeatable super special asshole who only loses to us 'cuz he got bored? And why is he actually taking this seriously?
Adding to what you have to say, it just makes me wonder the fuck are other gods giving us? Like becoming other champions only gives you permament TF and social boost. While he gets all that with actual physical buffs and indestructibility.

I am really getting tired of this, But really, with his corrupt "route" and finding our that we can not do nothing to payed rapist expect to tell them to stop... Can not wait to read this mess to see how bad it is going to get.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Adding to what you have to say, it just makes me wonder the fuck are other gods giving us? Like becoming other champions only gives you permament TF and social boost. While he gets all that with actual physical buffs and indestructibility.

I am really getting tired of this, But really, with his corrupt "route" and finding our that we can not do nothing to payed rapist expect to tell them to stop... Can not wait to read this mess to see how bad it is going to get.
I hadn't thought of that. Being Keros' champion essentially gives you fuck-all. Meanwhile over at Tira Inc. you get much better benefits apparently.

Every writer seems to have a lot of free reign to write how super special their OCs can be apparently. Worldbuilding and consistency be damned.

Also yeah that entire corrupt route about "haha they just rape each other" is just gonna be contrived bullshit. Bubblelord is ass.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
My problem with the writing of CoCII is that it doesn't feel integrated in the game for the player. You see when you DM for a pen and paper rpg one big challenge, if you don't follow a campaign, is how the world and its characters are in relation with the players. While the universe isn't centered on the players it's still their story and they shouldn't be treated as NPCs for the glory of your own creation. Here there is a lot of "they are better than you but will still do nothing" like the Baroness : seriously her whole encounter is about how she is powerfull, want to help but won't help because she swore to not do it.
It's not a concept easy to express but I often feel than rather than playing and accomplishing something I read how others are better.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019

It does seem kind of messed up that the main character 'champion' in a 'corruption of champions' game can't kill another 'champion' whoever he or she or it may be. To be honest I'm pretty ambivalent to all the 'gods' in CoC2 at the moment I don't really like any of them so far save Nareva, partly because she's kinda sexy, partly cause she's not just a fetish and makes you think, partly because Phyria, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus she's defs waifu material and if you've looked through game files she's got some delicious snakey surprises under her fancy schmancy robes.

But to the point, generally I'm not really excited about the gods. Mallach isn't really my thing so I just took the tour. It's frustrating being the champion of such and such and defeating all of these enemies to be told you're actually nothing just cause blond dude is more favoured for some reason. Not that he's done shit for the corrupted realm or the people, just been nice to Jen and punched you in the face but he's very important, like certain fox people we know.

It's kind of a slap in the face to be playing the main character in a 'choice based' RPG game but then to be made to feel like you aren't worth the shit on this other person boot when they take away your ability to choose. I understand that the MC doesn't have to be the most powerful and greatest etc but in a game like CoC2 I feel like the whole experience is based on you story and making you feel important to said story in whatever aspect you feel like you want to manage. That whole carefully crafter experience kind of gets totally shattered when another character comes in to steal you spotlight so to speak. I mean why aren't we just playing as that person then right?

Seems like a some writers for the game get too into their characters lore and story. I admire the passion and it probably makes the writing a bit richer and the story a bit deeper but it feels like they forget that we aren't playing that character's story now. We're playing as the random CoC2 champion. Forcing someone else's story overtop of theirs defeats the whole purpose of the game to me. I mean if the gods can't or won't kill Kassyra and you're supposed to, what the fuck does anyone expect your sorry ass to do if Tira's sugar baby is infinitely strongerer and betterer and handsomerer and sexier than you. Why doesn't he do it then? Or Kinu? Or they fuck and make some sort of mega-ultra-super-duper-MC-waifulicious character to do it.

I know if I were my main dude getting told I need to save the realm and busting my ass of to get totally stomped by some other people and told how they're better than me in every way I'd certainly be asking why it's still my job to do all the world saving, and if they give me shitty answer I'd probably just start drinking my ass off and whoring my way through all the people and creatures I've met to see how high I could get my child count or something. I mean if the powers that can won't cause theyre too busy being mad at mom, or up a 'goddess' ass, or scared of their uber powers then why shouldn't I try to make an army of tykes to do it for me one day? Gotta win in something amiright?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
...Y'know? for someone who claims to hate power-fantasies Savin sure does let every fuckjob at his table write about their OC's power-fantasies.

For real i wish there was SOMETHING at least to recognize us already beyond the "you learn fast/your soul is glowy" bullcrap, we were exposed to DIMENSIONAL MAGIC...i can't stress that enough, we should be able to idk...max all our stats like in CoC1 or TITS if you ask me, those games have a BETTER understanding on a player-centered-experience, here?

I bust my ass making an awesome build both with my character and my teamates and literaly defeat 100 (i counted them) cultist on Gweyr's mission (and then another 100 Spirits in Etheryn's Ghost mission) yet they just don't stop coming/i can't get even a secret scene/victory for my efforts, i just get a "good you distracted them long enough/good you showed them love" because APPARENTLY THE FORMER BITCH-QUEEN AND TOLLUS JUST HAVE HAREMS THAT BIG AM I RIGHT SAVIN?¡

I need a fucking break, honestly starting to feel i'm only playing this cuz i'm content-starved for a good DnD Campaign and this the closest i can find...

And let it be said: i was OK with all of this cuz we're just level 6 (formerly level 5) and i thought "well shit Kassyrra is level 10 and this is based off DnD, clearly we're not at our best yet/clearly we'll be meeting stronger, retired heroes left and right that just too old for this shit right?" but now?...shit i'm starting to doubt Savin will even let us have that by the time we're done and we're eye to eye with Kassyrra, somehow they'll treat all our efforts and victories as a "fluke" or someshit to make sure we don't do a PoWeR-fAnTaSy right?¡

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
...Y'know? for someone who claims to hate power-fantasies Savin sure does let every fuckjob at his table write about their OC's power-fantasies.

For real i wish there was SOMETHING at least to recognize us already beyond the "you learn fast/your soul is glowy" bullcrap, we were exposed to DIMENSIONAL MAGIC...i can't stress that enough, we should be able to idk...max all our stats like in CoC1 or TITS if you ask me, those games have a BETTER understanding on a player-centered-experience, here?

I bust my ass making an awesome build both with my character and my teamates and literaly defeat 100 (i counted them) cultist on Gweyr's mission (and then another 100 Spirits in Etheryn's Ghost mission) yet they just don't stop coming/i can't get even a secret scene/victory for my efforts, i just get a "good you distracted them long enough/good you showed them love" because APPARENTLY THE FORMER BITCH-QUEEN AND TOLLUS JUST HAVE HAREMS THAT BIG AM I RIGHT SAVIN?¡

I need a fucking break, honestly starting to feel i'm only playing this cuz i'm content-starved for a good DnD Campaign and this the closest i can find...
I am 95% certain that Savin just hates his fans, actually, as do most of the other staff. I think they feel constrained by the CoC IP and end up taking out their frustrations on the fans of the first game, or those whom they perceive as such.
This is so tiring to read. I don't think anybody actually gives half a fuck about what abilities Tira gives to her champions.

Like holy fuck the man actually bothered to write about how amazing Leofric was that he cannot be killed 'cuz he regenerates like Wolverine apparently. Also unless you're Super Special you dont get her True Gifts.

He seems so overly excited about his OCs and for whatever reason expects everyone else to really be intrigued by generic Goddess number 2 and generic abilities? I've seen better fanfiction written by morons than this professional writer writing this pathetic, miserable excuse of a paragraph.

Is this meant to be ironic? Like is this perhaps some deep level of sarcasm that I can't even detect? Because this is just..actually sad. Like not even bad, just straight up sad. Even Tobs seems more self-aware.

Like apparently, we cannot even KILL leofric. When we beat him it's because he will give up to respect our efforts.

That is one hundred percent copium. Someone else wrote this before me about how when they oneshot Leofric the text would probably say that it was a tough fight or something, yeah that's 100 percent confirmed. Dude is apparently unbeatable and will only lose 'cuz he respects our effort.

I have no words. I've written some witty insults about Tobs but I actually have no words here. Is this a self insert? Like for what reason did he actually put an unbeatable super special asshole who only loses to us 'cuz he got bored? And why is he actually taking this seriously?
Hey, at least we'll have a new awful character to razz on.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I am 95% certain that Savin just hates his fans, actually, as do most of the other staff. I think they feel constrained by the CoC IP and end up taking out their frustrations on the fans of the first game, or those whom they perceive as such.
Why not make a new adult IP thought? i mean, TITS was literaly new after CoC and is doing pretty dam well, just...the SPITE shown on this to the players makes me sick cuz none of these fuckers be here if not for the players (specially those that donate to them!) and i could respect their craft IF they could writte 2 paragraphs without a fucking Plot-Hole in! (because i'm a huge Autistic for Consistency in my world-building and is one of the things i hang on to the most when playing these fantasy games cuz I LOVE THE IMMERSION, i love feeling a world exists and breathes and has a story to tell, and i hate it when there's plot-holes taking me out of the mood!)

Jul 26, 2019
I am 95% certain that Savin just hates his fans, actually, as do most of the other staff.
I am 100% certain that Savin and Co despise people who want corrupt choices and people that criticize them, this game is rapidly becoming a kinetic novel with some rpg elements in them.

Like I've thought of ways where you could improve the game beforehand whilst keeping the characters true to themselves, but now that they add in so much meaningless shit that it seems like the writers are in a competition to see which character is the best op Mary Sue/Gary Stu and they get the most dick and are so goddamn powerful they could whip anyone's ass but they don't because they have a tragic backstory where they saw their mom die from cum overload.

And speaking of the writing, i definitely think its because they're overly attached to each of their characters but that's not gonna cut it. I think most of Savin and Co try to write relatable characters, but end up writing admirable ones with no/minimal flaws. I think a good comparison of admirable vs relatable characters in the same setting would be the new Star Wars movies, it is much easier to write a good story about Finn, a cowardly traitor who gradually becomes a hero, than it is Rey due to the fact that Rey has limited/no flaws. And this is important because a mix between admirable and relatable characters can work if its important to the story, but it doesn't work in this case because it makes the relatable characters quest in the story seem meaningless and the character seem weak if the admirable guy can come in and do it in a weekend. (of course you could always write a relatable character that seems admirable but i doubt bubblelord would even think of something like that.)

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I hadn't thought of that. Being Keros' champion essentially gives you fuck-all. Meanwhile over at Tira Inc. you get much better benefits apparently.

Every writer seems to have a lot of free reign to write how super special their OCs can be apparently. Worldbuilding and consistency be damned.

Also yeah that entire corrupt route about "haha they just rape each other" is just gonna be contrived bullshit. Bubblelord is ass.
Yeah, it does contradict what developers wanted to do with whole champion thing. The whole reason why they did not give players any special buffs for being gods representative was from gameplay purpose. They did not want to make players feel forced into picking a god just so that they could maximize their champions potential. Which sounded reasonable to me. So from story purpose, I suspected that Gods could not do it or did not want to make you to powerful or some other thing.
And I prefered it that way. I enjoy it more if the new gained status played more of story significent than in gameplay front.

But no. Aperently they are just holding back on us or do not see us worthy. This same thing as gaining OP enemy character as your companion only for them to be weaker then they were when they were against you.

Dec 11, 2019
Imagine putting such an extremely important bit of information as an easter egg.
God the gods are some of the most stupid characters in this game. I wish we were allowed to beat the shit out of their smug faces
They Don't wanna put the effort in making an actual good story it seems lol. "Just make horny and don't think about the actual plot" like most other H-dev's lmao. Like honestly, I wish more H-Devs made an actual story before they begin the hentai aspect of the games. They always end up better and always make me go back to play them.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Why not make a new adult IP thought? TITS was literaly new after CoC and is doing pretty dam well ...
Brand recognition, my man. You think a Savin original IP would draw in 30 grand a month? Nah, he could shoot somebody in the head and not lose a cent on Patreon so long as he's making CoC2. TiTS had Fenoxo's name attached to it and was aggressively promoted by him from the beginning, neither of which can be said for CoC2. Sure, Savin worked on the first game, but so did a lot of people.
They were all just riding the green imp's coattails to begin with, and they're afraid they can't fly solo.
Imagine putting such an extremely important bit of information as an easter egg.
By definition, Easter eggs are semi-canon at best, so...yeah, not gonna get answers outta that.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Or maybe make our own mod for CoC 2 that removes a lot of the problems with the game and lore. Just saying, honestly these pricks are just stealin money from people with a project they have no idea what to do to write or construct properly.
I don't know if you're serious about that, but in case you are:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
^ To comment on that - i would feel realy strange to write some text for a mod. Than read it inside the game to get a boner... if you know what i mean. And for others to experience what i realy mean i have made an outstanding graphics which can visualize also my level of writing text - i guarante its just as good!

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017

You dare underestimate Bubbleord's power, this man looked at Nakano said "yeah, I can one-up that" and actually managed to outshine Tobs by writing arguably the most insufferable Kitsune NPC. Tobs fought back with Adult Kinu but Takahiro is still trying to hold the throne.
Just to add fuel to the fire. Apparently even Takahiro is stronger than us. The spear he's holding isn't his true weapon and while he's drunk he's apparently level 6 or 7. If he were to ever become sober he'd be on a whole nother level. Also he was planned to be released with scenes with you walking in on Kiyoko "with" him.
Tobs probably sent a 5-page letter and it was omitted from his outdated doc.

My problem with the writing of CoCII is that it doesn't feel integrated in the game for the player. You see when you DM for a pen and paper rpg one big challenge, if you don't follow a campaign, is how the world and its characters are in relation with the players. While the universe isn't centered on the players it's still their story and they shouldn't be treated as NPCs for the glory of your own creation. Here there is a lot of "they are better than you but will still do nothing" like the Baroness : seriously her whole encounter is about how she is powerfull, want to help but won't help because she swore to not do it.
It's not a concept easy to express but I often feel than rather than playing and accomplishing something I read how others are better.
The problem stems from the fact that you can never call anyone out. Carmen is incompetent, I was surprised that she was even written admitting that . Her oath to pacifism is horrible because she doesn't even go into detail. How hard is it though to write an option for your blob MC to point out that kids died, they were at her doorstep, and unless she was planning to fling a giant fireball at the city to catch her cousin, things literally couldn't have gone worse. It's worse here because you were given an option to call out her incompetency when you were trying to help Etheryn, so I guess they learned a lesson about player agency in this game between scenes.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I would bet that Carmen is a Vampire.
Pros:
+ lives in a castle, some rooms are dusty - she dont want coffin to be found
+ is old while young looking
+ sworn the oath of non-interfere
+ is a pail skin
+ Atugia has no neck and they were togheter

Last edited:

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
You dare underestimate Bubbleord's power, this man looked at Nakano said "yeah, I can one-up that" and actually managed to outshine Tobs by writing arguably the most insufferable Kitsune NPC. Tobs fought back with Adult Kinu but Takahiro is still trying to hold the throne.
Just to add fuel to the fire. Apparently even Takahiro is stronger than us. The spear he's holding isn't his true weapon and while he's drunk he's apparently level 6 or 7. If he were to ever become sober he'd be on a whole nother level. Also he was planned to be released with scenes with you walking in on Kiyoko "with" him.
Tobs probably sent a 5-page letter and it was omitted from his outdated doc.

The problem stems from the fact that you can never call anyone out. Carmen is incompetent, I was surprised that she was evenbwritten admitting that . Her oath to pacifism is horrible because she doesn't even go into detail. How hard is it though to write an option for your blob MC to point out that kids died, they were at her doorstep, and unless she was planning to fling a giant fireball at the city to catch her cousin, things literally couldn't have gone worse. It's worse here because you were given an option to call out her incompetency, when you were trying to help Etheryn, so I guess they learned a lesson about player agency in this game between scenes.
You're totally right. Not being able to choose to call people on their stupid shit in a choice based setting kinda rubs me the wrong way. Especially when I'm a 7ft tall level 35 warrior with dual wield Belharan claymores getting talked to about the 'power' he or she or they used to have and my insignificance from young old rich ladies asking me to clean up their shit. Bitch, I'm the greatest power around these parts, it's why I'm the champion and you're asking me to clean your shit in the first place. I've cleaned so much shit in this place its become my regular workout. Also spent a lot of time fucking with game code to ensure my power level is above 9000 and I would like my efforts to be appreciated or at the very least noticed. :mad:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes