M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You dare underestimate Bubbleord's power, this man looked at Nakano said "yeah, I can one-up that" and actually managed to outshine Tobs by writing arguably the most insufferable Kitsune NPC. Tobs fought back with Adult Kinu but Takahiro is still trying to hold the throne.
Just to add fuel to the fire. Apparently even Takahiro is stronger than us. The spear he's holding isn't his true weapon and while he's drunk he's apparently level 6 or 7. If he were to ever become sober he'd be on a whole nother level. Also he was planned to be released with scenes with you walking in on Kiyoko "with" him.
Tobs probably sent a 5-page letter and it was omitted from his outdated doc.
I always though that it was weird how Nakano excused and even supported us when we punched Nakano. I thought it was out of character. Now I know better. You know that you are bad a character when Nakano can justify us hitting you.

The problem stems from the fact that you can never call anyone out. Carmen is incompetent, I was surprised that she was evenbwritten admitting that . Her oath to pacifism is horrible because she doesn't even go into detail. How hard is it though to write an option for your blob MC to point out that kids died, they were at her doorstep, and unless she was planning to fling a giant fireball at the city to catch her cousin, things literally couldn't have gone worse. It's worse here because you were given an option to call out her incompetency, when you were trying to help Etheryn, so I guess they learned a lesson about player agency in this game between scenes.
I feel like the reason why we are special is not because of our soul, learning ability or whatever. Or us being the most capable one. Since apperently a lot of people have our numbers from false gods to surfer bros. We are special because we are only ones capable of not sitting on our asses entire time while world is burning around us. Lazy god these people are incompetent.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Excuse me, but is Takahiro really that bad? The only thing that provoked me is that I spend it looking for a way to reform his alcoholism ..... I really started talking to everyone until I realized that there is still no way XD, but in truth he does not It bothers me until I want him to find a way to have a relationship with him but it seems that it will not be possible because if I am not mistaken he seems to end up married to one who works as a guardian

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Excuse me, but is Takahiro really that bad? The only thing that provoked me is that I spend it looking for a way to reform his alcoholism ..... I really started talking to everyone until I realized that there is still no way XD, but in truth he does not It bothers me until I want him to find a way to have a relationship with him but it seems that it will not be possible because if I am not mistaken he seems to end up married to one who works as a guardian
Takahiro bothers me for multiply reasons.
First- his sex scenes are lame. Our champion is annoying with all of theirs "Takahiro, Ta-ka-hirooooooooooooo!!!!" thing where they just can not help but scream his name. He also only pitches which to me already puts him multiply tiers below stuff like that brown elf boy in the forest.
Second- you can play that alcohol game where if he wins, he gets to play sexual tricks on you. But if you win, you just get money. Lameeeeeeeeee.
Third- his personality is annoying. I do not belive that alcoholism is the cause for his rotten personality. It is just the symptome.
Fourth- Most of his one of events do not paint him in best light.
Fifth- But even with all that we know of him, game will still expect me to feel sorry for him enough to where I am going to help him get together with that lady
Sixth- Another male character that ends up set off to be with someone else. I am getting tired of it. What is more, that is most of Kitsune male cast.
Seventh- Compared to every other Kitsune, he is so bare bones that you wonder what is the point of him
Eight- him being only fuckable named male Kitsune for a long time made me sad. At least now we have Keros to fall back on so I lost all interest for him.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Takahiro bothers me for multiply reasons.
First- his sex scenes are lame. Our champion is annoying with all of theirs "Takahiro, Ta-ka-hirooooooooooooo!!!!" thing where they just can not help but scream his name. He also only pitches which to me already puts him multiply tiers below stuff like that brown elf boy in the forest.
Second- you can play that alcohol game where if he wins, he gets to play sexual tricks on you. But if you win, you just get money. Lameeeeeeeeee.
Third- his personality is annoying. I do not belive that alcoholism is the cause for his rotten personality. It is just the symptome.
Fourth- Most of his one of events do not paint him in best light.
Fifth- But even with all that we know of him, game will still expect me to feel sorry for him enough to where I am going to help him get together with that lady
Sixth- Another male character that ends up set off to be with someone else. I am getting tired of it. What is more, that is most of Kitsune male cast.
Seventh- Compared to every other Kitsune, he is so bare bones that you wonder what is the point of him
Eight- him being only fuckable named male Kitsune for a long time made me sad. At least now we have Keros to fall back on so I lost all interest for him.
Well, I have to accept some of your points, although I don't think their sex scenes are boring, but hey, everyone has their own tastes. In which I have to say that you are absolutely right is the one in which in the end we will have to help him to commit ........ (-__-) is that perhaps Brint will be the only man in this game who does not We will jump so he has another, if I find out that Brint has someone in the city minotaur ..... unfortunately he died in a fire with all the other people. :3

D

Deleted member 3463984

Well, I have to accept some of your points, although I don't think their sex scenes are boring, but hey, everyone has their own tastes. In which I have to say that you are absolutely right is the one in which in the end we will have to help him to commit ........ (-__-) is that perhaps Brint will be the only man in this game who does not We will jump so he has another, if I find out that Brint has someone in the city minotaur ..... unfortunately he died in a fire with all the other people. :3
he's gonna get a harem but it's optional

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well, in future Brint expansion, you will be able to get him to have a harem of girls. While it is optional,yeah... The only really monogimous boy is Berwyn. Sure, he can fuck Cait and his mistress, but compared to Brint and Quin " I got away with kidnapping " Tilus, he is basically a virgin. He is trully the best boy, and soon, the best girl.

Last edited:

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
Also he was planned to be released with scenes with you walking in on Kiyoko "with" him.
Hold on we were just going to catch him at random fucking our supposed wife with no indication or way to prevent it, or at least stop it from being seen? God I hate that shit in these games and the kitsunes continue to get worse.

I do not give a single crap about the kinu scenes, I dont have any interest in setting up her romance or her getting fucked by some other dickhead fox.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The problem stems from the fact that you can never call anyone out. Carmen is incompetent, I was surprised that she was evenbwritten admitting that . Her oath to pacifism is horrible because she doesn't even go into detail. How hard is it though to write an option for your blob MC to point out that kids died, they were at her doorstep, and unless she was planning to fling a giant fireball at the city to catch her cousin, things literally couldn't have gone worse. It's worse here because you were given an option to call out her incompetency, when you were trying to help Etheryn, so I guess they learned a lesson about player agency in this game between scenes.
Yeah but I got the feeling they choose to write her as incompetent so they could describe her as being so powerfull and so caring and then they remembered she did nothing in the game storyline. Also it shouldn't contradict Tobs dark store with Gweir.

I would bet that Carmen is a Vampire.
Pros:
+ lives in a castle, some rooms are dusty - she dont want coffin to be found
+ is old while young looking
+ sworn the oath of non-interfere
+ is a pail skin
+ Atugia has no neck and they were togheter
I used to think something similar but now I fear that it will be something like a god blessing of some kind and certainly not a sort of wraith touched after effect, that would made her imperfect gods forbid.
I also used to think the reason she didn't intervene was that she was mostly uncaring toward a land and subject to which she felt disconnected because of her apparent immortality and nothing is like it was during her youth. Or that we learnt that the altar was a small piece of a bigger contraption protected by her castle and she underestimated the risk caused by a small instable portal and the demoness.
Whatever her content was disappointing and I fear that kind of content will become a trend but who knows maybe later there will be a new content that I will like, have the right to hope.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry but there are many people here with great knowledge but a question that can be somewhat stupid
Who is the god of minotaurs? is he male or female?

D

Deleted member 3463984

Sorry but there are many people here with great knowledge but a question that can be somewhat stupid
Who is the god of minotaurs? is he male or female?
i don't think there's any specific minotaur god but the tree dude that the bernie sanders guy worships is the patron of beastfolk or some shit

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
It would be a shame to have a priestess of the fertility goddess, and a beautiful motherly elf at that, go without a chance to prove her devotion with her body. I’d definitely consider this one of the big highlights of our Mayternity push this year, clocking in at well over 100 pages of content!

Oh, and for mobile users: if you’re having trouble getting the game to load — update Android Webview and/or Chrome. That seems to fix things.

0.3.46 Patch Notes:

• After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend her weekends at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ ( )
  • You can now get pregnant from Crazy Horses ( )
  • New TF: Ursus Bulbs, turning you into a monstergirl bear (Written by Jayo)
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
It would be a shame to have a priestess of the fertility goddess, and a beautiful motherly elf at that, go without a chance to prove her devotion with her body. I’d definitely consider this one of the big highlights of our Mayternity push this year, clocking in at well over 100 pages of content!

After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend her weekends at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ ( )
Fuck yes! This is what I am talking about.

But...
You can now get pregnant from Crazy Horses ( )
I mean, I guess it is better than nothing. Still, my condolonces vagina only players... You poor, poor hopeful fools.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
wdym my condolences, this is great, about fucking time.
I mean, people that use dicks get a MILF of a elf as their concubine.
While vagina players get a roaming rape horse that can not form conherent sentences since it is few bricks short. While also last patch their pregnancy content was related to newly relesed character who, in my opinion, is about as engaging as a flat earther speach.
One will have pregnancy related scenes. Other will be pump and dump deal.

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I wonder if Elthara's latest expansion will finally tackle the fact that the high priestess of the elves got fucking corrupted/tainted by a demon, with nobody really seeming to care about that. Probably not. I really thought that would be a bigger deal then it turned out to be when i first encountered her in the dungeon.
Also, as a person who exclusively plays vagina wielding PCs, i am pretty disappointed by this month's streak of preg content. Not a single futa or dickgirl to knock your PC up so far.

Reactions: M0nte

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Ah shiiii... now the anticipation for a patch here will be equal or greater than Elthara lust for a good sex. And her libido seems to be quite high. Love the idea. I could forget about Etheryn now, lol. Sadly she/he wont get a child. :cry:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes