Aug 29, 2017
To be fair, the user did spread misinformation that he/she/they read somewhere. I would also be tired if people continued to do it. Still, does anyone have docs? If they are on discord, please post them. I hate using that app.
As far as I know, all the docs have to be on google.
Chances are he has a thread on the forum linking all of them.
Granted all this shit started because of dumbshit he said on discord.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
As far as I know, all the docs have to be on google.
Chances are he has a thread on the forum linking all of them.
Granted all this shit started because of dumbshit he said on discord.
I mean, yeah. He should be careful on what he says on discord. Still, people should not jump on conclusions. Like I do sometimes.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Shit changed from earlier this year and he sounds incredibly salty about that.

View attachment 1202716
It makes sense that all of his characters feel like assholes.

He is an asshole, so all his somewhat insert-ish OC's are also assholes.

If you ever feel bad in life, just remember that you are not this worthless asswipe.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I mean, yeah. He should be careful on what he says on discord. Still, people should not jump on conclusions. Like I do sometimes.
There are better ways of saying "you're wrong" than going apeshit on the game's fans. Extremely unprofessional, childish and immature.

Then again most of the writers are manchildren.

I truly hope people keep pissing this asswipe off so that he just keeps having meltdowns. How the fuck does a man keep living his daily life if all it takes is one internet dude to break down lol?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
The 7 gods are perhaps one of the biggest problems I have with this.
It's one thing if they're just kinda there in the backdrop, but having them roam around and shit really fucks with the story.
Now you have to make up bullshit excuses on why they don't actually solve any real problems.
That's one of the downsides of having almighty-janitors, heck we're introduced to Lumia literally one-shotting the wraith, but she doesn't spare the time to do so to Kas because the writers said so. Lumia, at the very least is willing and able, but the fact that she doesn't comes off as evil. The seven are an interesting case because you have Sorra, Velun, and Tira who are only going to be mentioned in passing, while the rest are planned to be integral in some way, so that's obviously gonna build up some inconsistencies.
That's why they rarely work, because as Carmen's oath highlights, you need a really good reason for them, less they come off as stupid or malicious .We're going to learn the reason for their inactivity, so hopefully the writers can write themselves out of the corner they put themselves in.

Last edited:

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
I wonder if there'll be a true ending where we win while aligned with Kas or just being corrupted in general. In the first game one of the available endings is defeating the demon queen and then taking her throne, and as the war is pretty much already won by the demons you can pretty mcuh have it in your headcannon that you conquer the world or do wtv you want, but with the way writers are setting stuff up with there being a shit ton of ppl more powerful than you and Kas not actually being that much compared to the gods I imagine if they add a corrupt ending where you align with Kas/take over the demons to conquer the world it will end up with you getting squashed in a couple months when the gods start considering you something serious

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I mean, people that use dicks get a MILF of a elf as their concubine.
While vagina players get a roaming rape horse that can not form conherent sentences since it is few bricks short. While also last patch their pregnancy content was related to newly relesed character who, in my opinion, is about as engaging as a flat earther speach.
One will have pregnancy related scenes. Other will be pump and dump deal.
I'm honestly surprised the crazy horse wasn't drawn to be more muscular and menacing. He seems like the type of guy you'd chill and have a beer with. Pretty disappointing but at least we got an actual bust nonetheless.

Reactions: Kallisto and menatv
Jul 22, 2019
To be fair, the user did spread misinformation that he/she/they read somewhere
some of the things he's saying were misinfo just weren't though, honestly. "he doesn't let you win because he pities you, he lets you win because he thinks you're good at fighting" is just the exact same thing in effect. A character "letting you win" is condescending garbage no matter how you put it, if they're meant to be crazy strong they should just be crazy hard to beat, not straight up impossible.

I also think it's weird he's supposedly said he's super hard to kill by conventional means, but then also said that decapitation and magic will work fine? Like in a world as full of magic as this one is, both of those are conventional means. Same deal with him going on about how it only happens if you try to corrupt him, even though that's exactly what was already said

Guy just looks like an asshole in general anyway, at least tobs just comes across as having poor social skills and being weirdly obsessed with his OC most of the time. Throwing a fit because someone is wrong about a piece of future content, complete with insults and randomly bolded text, just makes him seem like a cunt. His content is nowhere near good enough to justify him being allowed to act that way lol

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Finally, some potentially decent content. Now I'll crawl back into a hole until more is released.

See you in about 2 months.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
There are better ways of saying "you're wrong" than going apeshit on the game's fans. Extremely unprofessional, childish and immature.

Then again most of the writers are manchildren.

I truly hope people keep pissing this asswipe off so that he just keeps having meltdowns. How the fuck does a man keep living his daily life if all it takes is one internet dude to break down lol?
I mean, to be fair, people have been shitting all over him across multiple sites because of some false rumors that someone else started about his content; I'd be pretty booty bothered if I were in his position too. That's not to say that he couldn't have toned it down, espescially to keep people like you who just want to see him mad for some reason at bay. Also AFAIK he's not an actual """""Fenco/Savco""""" staff member, so he's not really obligated to be "professional" about anything. He's not in a separate or higher group than the game's fans, he's just another fan who wrote some stuff that got in.

Reactions: Fearnaught

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So....that bad end that we get if we take Lt. Jen away from him (instead of playing matchmaker for them) isn't real then?

I can see why it could be true. They don't seem to like to write corruption. Or at least make it a huge part of the game experience to this point.

And making certain characters non-sexable. Like a hard "No!" if asked about if you can get with one of the NPC's. Like Liaden, for example. I think she's kinda hot. But NOOO...you can't have sex with her. Even if you are a lesbian. (unless you corrupt the entire hive). You can play matchmaker though with her and Azzy though. Like, yay...

So I figured this matchmaker stuff/bad end with Lt. Jen was like an "eff you!" if you wanted her all to yourself.

Just kinda frustrated with the writing lately. Either you can't have someone you like (Can I be with this character? Of course not!) or you find yet another Mary Sue (You bought me a mead at the Frost Hound! How nice of you! Let's get married now!)

That's not to say I don't appreciate those folks here who post updates. I thank you from the bottom of my corrupted heart. Just that the content from the actual creative writing staff seems a bit hollow lately.

Reactions: Kallisto

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone knows if you can't get Azzy to confess she loves you if you do her quest before it? She confesses to you after a couple times where you fuck but I've got her as my companion and it just doesn't proc

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes