MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So....that bad end that we get if we take Lt. Jen away from him (instead of playing matchmaker for them) isn't real then?

I can see why it could be true. They don't seem to like to write corruption. Or at least make it a huge part of the game experience to this point.

And making certain characters non-sexable. Like a hard "No!" if asked about if you can get with one of the NPC's. Like Liaden, for example. I think she's kinda hot. But NOOO...you can't have sex with her. Even if you are a lesbian. (unless you corrupt the entire hive). You can play matchmaker though with her and Azzy though. Like, yay...

So I figured this matchmaker stuff/bad end with Lt. Jen was like an "eff you!" if you wanted her all to yourself.

Just kinda frustrated with the writing lately. Either you can't have someone you like (Can I be with this character? Of course not!) or you find yet another Mary Sue (You bought me a mead at the Frost Hound! How nice of you! Let's get married now!)

That's not to say I don't appreciate those folks here who post updates. I thank you from the bottom of my corrupted heart. Just that the content from the actual creative writing staff seems a bit hollow lately.
Remember the elf guard, the elf that guards Winter City, no, well Savin doesn't either and she just up and disappears without even a mention of what happened. Remember Sigrune, no, well there was supposed to be a way to get past her without fighting, they didn't say if was a convo battle or flirting but that was when she was released over 3 years ago. Remember Shar, no, well she was supposed to be companion, but like Tobs with Garret, I guess Savin got bored during the concept phase and dropped her like a ton of bricks, now, I wouldn't be surprised if sombody here forgot she even exists. As an aside can't forget their mom, whose on daughters got more content than her, even if the harpies had got forgotten themselves.
What I'm trying to says is she isn't something new, there's a quite a few characters that end up abandoned or forgotten, whether intentionally or accidentally. Hopefully that changes in the future, but most writers like to be pulled by 10 different projects like Savin or Bubbleord, or infrequently write at all. Tobs is the black sheep here, so that's a point for him.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I mean, to be fair, people have been shitting all over him across multiple sites because of some false rumors that someone else started about his content; I'd be pretty booty bothered if I were in his position too. That's not to say that he couldn't have toned it down, espescially to keep people like you who just want to see him mad for some reason at bay. Also AFAIK he's not an actual """""Fenco/Savco""""" staff member, so he's not really obligated to be "professional" about anything. He's not in a separate or higher group than the game's fans, he's just another fan who wrote some stuff that got in.
Basic human decency isn't limited to just employed people.

That dude has issues.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Remember the elf the guard the elf that guards Winter City, no, well Savin doesn't either and she just up and disappears without even a mention of what happened. Remember Sigrune, no, well there was supposed to be a way to get past her without fighting, they didn't say if was a convo battle or flirting but that was when she was released over 3 years ago. Remember Shar, no, well she was supposed to be companion, but like Tobs with Garret, I guess Savin got bored during the concept phase and dropped her like a ton of bricks, now, I wouldn't be surprised if sombody here forgot she even exists. As an aside can't forget their mom, whose on daughters got more content than her, even if the harpies had got forgotten themselves.
What I'm trying to says is she isn't something new, there's a quite a few characters that end up abandoned or forgotten, whether intentionally or accidentally. Hopefully that changes in the future, but most writers like to be pulled by 10 different projects like Savin or Bubbleord, or infrequently write at all. Tobs is the black sheep here, so that's a point for him.
The WC guard elf was actually really nice. I really don't know why any writer would bother writing a cool scene knowing full well that it is not even repeatable and the character won't even be reappearing.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The WC guard elf was actually really nice. I really don't know why any writer would bother writing a cool scene knowing full well that it is not even repeatable and the character won't even be reappearing.
she was the ONLY ONE made for double-dick, i always regret clearing WC cuz it means my double-dicking shenanigans come to an end, wish she became a recurring character.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
she was the ONLY ONE made for double-dick, i always regret clearing WC cuz it means my double-dicking shenanigans come to an end, wish she became a recurring character.
Pretty sure she can be found in the city if you agreed to be winter city's vassal.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
What even is her name anyway, I know the wiki is outdated, but cheese and crackers, I looked through any pages that even could mention her in passing and got nothing.
Bear in mind, even Liaden is mentioned and she's only has miniscule importance in a side quest, considering you actually know two Lumian priests. You know it's bad when Harrick, who only exists to gauge Ryn's confidence, and is so unimportant he disappears between sets has importance than you.
You think with such a well received character they'd at least giver her the Eubicha treatment.

D

Deleted member 3463984

What even is her name anyway, I know the wiki is outdated, but cheese and crackers, I looked through any pages that even could mention her in passing and got nothing.
Bear in mind, even Liaden is mentioned and she's only has miniscule importance in a side quest, considering you actually know two Lumian priests. You know it's bad when Harrick, who only exists to gauge Ryn's confidence, and is so unimportant he disappears between sets has importance than you.
You think with such a well received character they'd at least giver her the Eubicha treatment.
her name is gytha bro

Jaset

Jun 1, 2020
I wouldn’t say all of what he said was misinfo, the Kiyoko thing most likely came from his early Taka design doc and likewise with the whole Leofric argument.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I mean things definitely can change during the development or writing of something but he shouldn’t act like he never said any of that and that dude was just assuming about his content.

I also find it kinda weird how he tries to push for most of his male characters to have outside relationships with female npcs; like it’s fine if done well and could potentially make a character feel like more than a bubble character but when he writes it it’s exclusively sexual hookups, impregnating, or taking them as concubines. It’s gotta be rough for anyone who plays a female pc and likes his characters. Also how all of them have to be super strong for no reason within the setting i.e. Takahiro and Leofric.

One confusing thing about his character Takahiro is that he’s supposed to be this alcoholic, self-made pariah manchild that everyone is annoyed by but yet most of the Kitsune residents apparently want to have sex with him as seen in his doc snippet, including Azami who is supposed to be a strict, clear headed leader of the forest Kitsune. Sucks that her whole character is reduced to character development for Taka in the way she’s reduced to a housewife instead her post as head of Kitsune security, smh I really liked her design; Kiri, one of the forest Kitsune, also apparently is planned to be another one of his concubines as well.

Quin was supposedly going to be able to impregnate and have a relationship with Vari’s female daughter Liresh, something the pc can’t even do, then the chimera demon from HV is supposed to be moved to the way fort somehow where she’s gonna be sexed by Quin in addition to the Rune thing.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I wouldn’t say all of what he said was misinfo, the Kiyoko thing most likely came from his early Taka design doc and likewise with the whole Leofric argument.

And I mean things definitely can change during the development or writing of something but he shouldn’t act like he never said any of that and that dude was just assuming about his content.

I also find it kinda weird how he tries to push for most of his male characters to have outside relationships with female npcs; like it’s fine if done well and could potentially make a character feel like more than a bubble character but when he writes it it’s exclusively sexual hookups, impregnating, or taking them as concubines. It’s gotta be rough for anyone who plays a female pc and likes his characters. Also how all of them have to be super strong for no reason within the setting i.e. Takahiro and Leofric.

One confusing thing about his character Takahiro is that he’s supposed to be this alcoholic, self-made pariah manchild that everyone is annoyed by but yet most of the Kitsune residents apparently want to have sex with him as seen in his doc snippet, including Azami who is supposed to be a strict, clear headed leader of the forest Kitsune. Sucks that her whole character is reduced to character development for Taka in the way she’s reduced to a housewife instead her post as head of Kitsune security, smh I really liked her design; Kiri, one of the forest Kitsune, also apparently is planned to be another one of his concubines as well.

Quin was supposedly going to be able to impregnate and have a relationship with Vari’s female daughter Liresh, something the pc can’t even do, then the chimera demon from HV is supposed to be moved to the way fort somehow where she’s gonna be sexed by Quin in addition to the Rune thing.
Where did you find these docs? I can not fine them anywhere.

Jaset

Jun 1, 2020
Where did you find these docs? I can not fine them anywhere.
The Taka snippet was something I copied from one of the documents in his writers thread a while back, pretty sure he’s separated it from Takahiro’s initial doc now. The stuff about Leofric came from his old marked merk mercenary planning doc, not sure if it’s linked in his thread still.

Reactions: M0nte

OofSs

Nov 20, 2019
To be fair, the user did spread misinformation that he/she/they read somewhere. I would also be tired if people continued to do it. Still, does anyone have docs? If they are on discord, please post them. I hate using that app.
Huh, that’s strange. I actually thought Animalistic was your account on the forums?

Reactions: Khuntai
Jul 26, 2019
I feel like Bubblelord skims through the character sheets for every character in the Kitsune's den and just appropriates them into his character without considering their personalities and attributes completely, but i might be wrong on that one.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I like how he thinks he's going to make people feel bad for taking the corrupt route, like he doesn't get corruption fans at all. Anyway, it actually sounds pretty great. I hope it doesn't change too much when it's finally released.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

I just don't fucking get why in hell Kiyoko would ever even "coax" Takahiro or how Tobs would even agree to this.

I don't think he even cares about any of the characters he involves with his OCs.

And I just LOVE how he hates corrupt routes involving his OCs but wanted to write forced NTR content for the protagonist.

Dude just wants self insert power fantasies inside the protagonist's game, and fuck you if you don't like his way apparently.

I think WhiteCafination wrote it better than I, he seems to just randomly appropriate a random character in the game just to be a fuckslut for his own OCs, or at least he wants to.

Last edited:

Jaset

Jun 1, 2020
I just don't fucking get why in hell Kiyoko would ever even "coax" Takahiro or how Tobs would even agree to this.
I think tobs probably vetoed the Kiyoko scene and had it removed from the others because every other scene involving the other members of the Kitsune den is currently implemented. I definitely agree with your points tho

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I think tobs probably vetoed the Kiyoko scene and had it removed from the others because every other scene involving the other members of the Kitsune den is currently implemented. I definitely agree with your points tho
Ngl, seems pretty out of character. I understand Japan has a history of NTR and so forth, but Kitsune folklore, from my understanding, describe the non-yokai ones as pretty faithful. Like the ideal wife faithful.

Although I could see someone suggesting the idea of Threesomes or Open-Relationships with Kiyoko akin to the Sleep With option we get for companions.

Reactions: Jaset

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
And I just LOVE how he hates corrupt routes involving his OCs but wanted to write forced NTR content for the protagonist.

Dude just wants self insert power fantasies inside the protagonist's game, and fuck you if you don't like his way apparently.

I think WhiteCafination wrote it better than I, he seems to just randomly appropriate a random character in the game just to be a fuckslut for his own OCs, or at least he wants to.
Laughed at the mention of him hating corruption routes. That's like a Call of Duty game where you play a vet who just sits at home doing his taxes and trying to get appointments with the VA.

Most of the writing staff could take a note from George R. R. Martin, IE don't get married to your OC's. People didn't enjoy Berserk, Attack on Titan and Demon Slayer because of non-stop plot armor. They enjoyed it because of the highs and lows the characters went through. In CoCII's case: corruption, purity, and everything in between.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Ngl, seems pretty out of character. I understand Japan has a history of NTR and so forth, but Kitsune folklore, from my understanding, describe the non-yokai ones as pretty faithful. Like the ideal wife faithful.

Although I could see someone suggesting the idea of Threesomes or Open-Relationships with Kiyoko akin to the Sleep With option we get for companions.
If we go by her scenes with the other Kitsune, Kiyoko is either into voyeurism, or like Brienne, isn't interested if another male is involved. This might be because she's either too reclusive to interact with anyone that's not a kitsune, or the fact that there's only 4 male kitsune, two of which are bogged down by being Kinu's husbands, the loser is bogged down by being Rindo's rebound, one doesn't matter, and Takahiro already got shot down.
With the fanbase of this game, I really doubt there's going to be a male Kitsune that tests her loyalty. The Takahiro thing was probably Bubbles writing it prematurely, because skimming and seeing "likes all cocks" would do that, and being corrected by Tobs afterwards.

Reactions: Jaset
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes