MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Hold on we were just going to catch him at random fucking our supposed wife with no indication or way to prevent it, or at least stop it from being seen? God I hate that shit in these games and the kitsunes continue to get worse.

I do not give a single crap about the kinu scenes, I dont have any interest in setting up her romance or her getting fucked by some other dickhead fox.
Yep, it was removed pretty fast so I can't remember if it was just a handy or all the way, but it was gonna happen.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I wonder if Elthara's latest expansion will finally tackle the fact that the high priestess of the elves got fucking corrupted/tainted by a demon, with nobody really seeming to care about that. Probably not. I really thought that would be a bigger deal then it turned out to be when i first encountered her in the dungeon.
Also, as a person who exclusively plays vagina wielding PCs, i am pretty disappointed by this month's streak of preg content. Not a single futa or dickgirl to knock your PC up so far.
I think it's explained that she was one of the few elves that opposed Alyssa. According to Tobs new character she was against Alyssa consorting with Kasyrra and got punished by getting put in the breeding stock. Sure there is still the big plothole of how said character got corrupted when he was away from the castle, while she was closer to the source longer and nothing happened to her, but it's either a case of Lumia's protection, or Tobs and Wsan forgetting tp communicate about that little plot point. This is also probably them finally remembering their supposed theme of corruption not meaning someone's evil, so yeah those are the reasons nobody cares.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

It would be a shame to have a priestess of the fertility goddess, and a beautiful motherly elf at that, go without a chance to prove her devotion with her body. I’d definitely consider this one of the big highlights of our Mayternity push this year, clocking in at well over 100 pages of content!

Oh, and for mobile users: if you’re having trouble getting the game to load — update Android Webview and/or Chrome. That seems to fix things.

0.3.46 Patch Notes:

• After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend her weekends at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ ( )
  • You can now get pregnant from Crazy Horses ( )
  • New TF: Ursus Bulbs, turning you into a monstergirl bear (Written by Jayo)

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Does Berwyn have a scene with Elthara in the new content? Every other companion with a dick does except him (and technically Azzy), with the game specifically noting that if you bring a companion with a dick you can have a threesome. Just wanting to check if I got some weird bug that disables his scene or if Wsan didn't write one (which I wouldn't complain about, dude clearly put a ton of work into this).

LordVantabloom

May 18, 2021
Okay so I'm baffled again. How do you access the new Elthara content? I meet all the prerequisites and I've just been waiting around the Wayfort for her to show up. Am I doing something wrong?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Mega pc
Mega apk

It would be a shame to have a priestess of the fertility goddess, and a beautiful motherly elf at that, go without a chance to prove her devotion with her body. I’d definitely consider this one of the big highlights of our Mayternity push this year, clocking in at well over 100 pages of content!

Oh, and for mobile users: if you’re having trouble getting the game to load — update Android Webview and/or Chrome. That seems to fix things.

0.3.46 Patch Notes:

• After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend her weekends at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ ( )
  • You can now get pregnant from Crazy Horses ( )
  • New TF: Ursus Bulbs, turning you into a monstergirl bear (Written by Jayo)
Don't forget to claim that free sucky my dude.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I would bet that Carmen is a Vampire.
Pros:
+ lives in a castle, some rooms are dusty - she dont want coffin to be found
+ is old while young looking
+ sworn the oath of non-interfere
+ is a pail skin
+ Atugia has no neck and they were togheter
Add to that the two "bite-like Moles" on her neck and you've got yourself a conspiracy i've had since 2019.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know when Berwyn expansion is coming? Probably not this month, kinda sad it didn't happen earlier, if it had maybe we would get a pregnancy added this month

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Ah never heard about that conspiracy theory. :unsure: It was kinda obvious for me but that doesn't mean it is true i guess.
It was kind of a "Baroness is a vampire and doesn't interferes with the Cult because if they took over Hawkethorne she could drop her facade and just go bloodcrazy eating them (because they all use "Demonic/Corrupted" Magic and wouldn't be able to harm her), but until that happens she has to bide her time and keep face because if people realized she is an unholy Vampire then Sanders with his Holy Paladin powers would deal with her so she's playing the waiting game to see which happens first: Sanders dies or Tollus wins, either way she gets her chance in the end." which honestly i'm kinda sad is not the case, would make her a sort of secret boss and explain why she is "bound" to not do anything better than her oath in my humble opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Technician

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Does anyone know when Berwyn expansion is coming? Probably not this month, kinda sad it didn't happen earlier, if it had maybe we would get a pregnancy added this month
If you are talking about him impregnating you, he can already do it. Just butter him up, and bam, he is all yours. This does mean that you will have to be his sub.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Anyone? I still can't access the Elthara content and have no idea how to make it start.
Well you'll get a letter in Hawkthorne or than that you have to wait in the fort, just keep spamming the rest button till the day she shows up should be a couple of times every 2 weeks.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes