destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Whoa, i never know that she can actually cheat. But who cares, she is just a slut wife. Many people dont like the content, some because of a reason: why so many content when you have no incest in the game (Kinu adult version). Others doesn't think that all of it fit well into the entire world, the reason: one guy from kitsune den can defeat demons by slashing sword on them - which rapes off the MC of being significant in the story in any way. There is also the matter of rebuilding Kiyoko house with shitton of materials, and idk if there is any good reward for doing that. I dont think so.

Edit: However there are couple of unique items which kinda compensate the effort of doing the content with kitsunes.
Kiyoko doesn't cheat on you. Bubbles planned the content at some point, but was scrapped. Tobs probably told him off.

We're criticizing the fact that he even thought this was a good idea.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Kiyoko doesn't cheat on you. Bubbles planned the content at some point, but was scrapped. Tobs probably told him off.
We're criticizing the fact that he even thought this was a good idea.
Uhum, if you kinda feel the content - probably it wont be the good idea. Considering how much content and how long that takes for players to go through it. And in the end to just to be cheated on anyway... That would be mostly the divorce case.
However - does this content is even avoidable by the player? I mean skip-past kitsune den entirely? I mean i did it all once and dont remember if it is.

Edit: Definitly i would just skip that all content if i were to play again from the beginning.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
From what I remember wasn't kiyoko supposed to be a loyal wife character to the mc? I haven't played the fox content (wanted to let it build up). Seems pretty forced if it's not before mc or initiated by the mc.
Who does he have sex scenes with by way?

Lastly I don't know if this applies to how a good majority of players feel but I think it does; pretty sure that we play games to get away from shit. Not have to deal with fixing fictional character's shit.
Coc1 was great because you can go on adventures and get a ton of lovers. Wth is the point of creating characters in a game and then having someone else bang them?
Are the vast paying/donating players of coc2 into cuck content now?
She is, it was an early doc, the idea got scrapped pretty fast, but the fact that he was even going to go through with it shows he either didn't read her doc at all or skimmed it and didn't care.
The characters that Takahiro can have sex with are Miko, Mai, Azami, Yuzu, and Kiri, you can regularly sex the former two, get a couple optional scene with the latter two, and Azami is off the table because he "didn't want her to be just another woman the MC can screw," despite her currently only existing to be motivation for Takahiro.
According to the Fen forums and Patreon they like this new direction. I want to like this game and sometimes I do, but really should have been it's own IP, because it has yet to live up to the first game.

Reactions: TrickyLight

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
She is, it was an early doc, the idea got scrapped pretty fast, but the fact that he was even going to go through with it shows he either didn't read her doc at all or skimmed it and didn't care.
The characters that Takahiro can have sex with are Miko, Mai, Azami, Yuzu, and Kiri, you can regularly sex the former two, get a couple optional scene with the latter two, and Azami is off the table because he "didn't want her to be just another woman the MC can screw," despite her currently only existing to be motivation for Takahiro.
According to the Fen forums and Patreon they like this new direction. I want to like this game and sometimes I do, but really should have been it's own IP, because it has yet to live up to the first game.
that's good to hear (about the kiyoko bit).
also wth is point of writing n adding stuff about other male npcs in a choice/player driven rpg. it's not a linear story line and its not about the player. I can see why ppl would be annoyed with him; how did he even get on the writing staff, lol.

thanks for clarifying btw.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Great. If this head into NTR direction by making any poll to vote for players - this is done than. I mean knowing people intention for seeing more of any sexual related content they will prolly vote for it. Than we will see first NPC to get ntr, and what comes after that - all will get it. And than this will be a proof of no further concept of advancing the story in this game. At least for me.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I can't seem to get Elthara in Wayfort.

I'm level 6, I've fucked her before, and I'm pretty sure I've taken Wayfort (Bailiff is there), so what gives?

Does anyone have a to-file save where she's showed up?

Sublop

Dec 5, 2018
I think people are overreacting. Savin may have questionable judgment in business direction, but he grasps what the playerbase wants, and has a history of putting his foot down when writers explicitly try to screw over the players for their own satisfaction.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Yes he is planned to transform into either full woman, futa, cunt boy, shrink his dick or just keep him as he is. All optional
If this is true I might actually download CoC2 again. Like an abusive relationship. Will definitely be skipping the kitsune content this time around, though. Wasted way too much time trying to make Kiyoko a 9-tailed fox for... nothing, really.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
I can't seem to get Elthara in Wayfort.

I'm level 6, I've fucked her before, and I'm pretty sure I've taken Wayfort (Bailiff is there), so what gives?

Does anyone have a to-file save where she's showed up?
From what I gathered it's freaking rare, 3 days out of every 14 days is no joke. You're supposed to get a letter when you wake up to show that she's there. I just tried it myself and that letter is very hard to notice after the first time, why they didn't show her CG to show that you got is beyond me. The best method if you really want to do it is spam sleep at Hawthorne and be on the lookout for those lines that mention Elthara when you wake up. Here's my save where I got it to happen make sure you're patch 3.46 because that was my first mistake, then head toward Hawethorne inn and it should proc

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
This is so tiring to read. I don't think anybody actually gives half a fuck about what abilities Tira gives to her champions.

Like holy fuck the man actually bothered to write about how amazing Leofric was that he cannot be killed 'cuz he regenerates like Wolverine apparently. Also unless you're Super Special you dont get her True Gifts.

He seems so overly excited about his OCs and for whatever reason expects everyone else to really be intrigued by generic Goddess number 2 and generic abilities? I've seen better fanfiction written by morons than this professional writer writing this pathetic, miserable excuse of a paragraph.

Is this meant to be ironic? Like is this perhaps some deep level of sarcasm that I can't even detect? Because this is just..actually sad. Like not even bad, just straight up sad. Even Tobs seems more self-aware.

Like apparently, we cannot even KILL leofric. When we beat him it's because he will give up to respect our efforts.

That is one hundred percent copium. Someone else wrote this before me about how when they oneshot Leofric the text would probably say that it was a tough fight or something, yeah that's 100 percent confirmed. Dude is apparently unbeatable and will only lose 'cuz he respects our effort.

I have no words. I've written some witty insults about Tobs but I actually have no words here. Is this a self insert? Like for what reason did he actually put an unbeatable super special asshole who only loses to us 'cuz he got bored? And why is he actually taking this seriously?
Well, apperentlly you can kill him. You will also be able to fight him as soon as you meat him. His sucker punch scene will be reworked when he gets added.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Well, apperentlly you can kill him. You will also be able to fight him as soon as you meat him. His sucker punch scene will be reworked when he gets added.
Boy, you know transformations are underwhelming when a new on gets added and nobody even mentions it. Where does one find a Ursus bulb if they're interested in the new TF.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
I haven't been keeping up with the kitsune updates. Looking at the last few pages it looks like some of the members here are annoyed with one of the writers?
What exactly has happened to the kitsune den? From what I get here, it looks like the bubble? writer guy is having his oc character hooking up with options that were for the Mc?
And what's this about kiyoko cheating on the mc with this takahiro oc??
any help?
wait, what do you mean kiyoko cheating with the mc with takahiro? is it on this new update?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
wait, what do you mean kiyoko cheating with the mc with takahiro? is it on this new update?
It was something Bubbles thought about but was never included. Probably because Tobs stopped him.

Boy, you know transformations are underwhelming when a new on gets added and nobody even mentions it. Where does one find a Ursus bulb if they're interested in the new TF.
No one fucking uses TFs in this game. Human/male is the most used race in entire game. I bet everyone here is like that, you unimaginative shmucks. Hell, I think almost no one in universe uses it. Speaking of which, what is that bear TF? Full furry or kenwhatever.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Killing isn't the issue, the way Bubbles describes the ordeal is that he only really loses because he allows you to. Unless that changes, it will always be shit.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Ok there is too much misinformation atm. There is no such scene. It was planned by Bubbles really early on, but never added.
no shit srly it was declined? if it's true declined then thank god I mean here's the think, some people that played this game COCII was already got annoyed by the idea of cait fuck others male characters and let them bust it inside I mean it was not even on the backdoor you know. but at least okay we can understand and accept it, she was purely based like slutty personality because of her religion to jassyran. but this idea kiyoko can cuck us with takahiro was like wth? I mean idk if that event happened before you marrying her or after (which is make more worse tbh) some people just want peacefully lovely stuff, and some people also want ntr stuff I get it, but at least don't forcing it through the character that supposed to be not doing it, just because she got titled of "slutwife" doesn't mean she fucks all around with other ppl. she just being slutwife for her desire through us, the pc not the others. the idea of kiyoko cheating was absolutely worse and bad for me and I know some people that maybe share the same taste like me also feel the same way.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Killing isn't the issue, the way Bubbles describes the ordeal is that he only really loses because he allows you to. Unless that changes, it will always be shit.
Well, how I understand it ( please take what I say with grain of salt) is that your champion can defeat him. And kill him. But if you are not going in for a kill, he will just outlast you. Kind of like difference between a gladiator fight and a boxing match. So if you are going for non bloddy route, he admits that you are better then him. Since you are also not taking it seriously because you never planned on taking his life.
That is how I see his explanation.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes