Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
It was something Bubbles thought about but was never included. Probably because Tobs stopped him.
thank god then, I was on the shock tbh this morning when seeing this new update and repeatedly going back and forth to page 307 - last pages just to see all of this comments talking about.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Don't shame me for my HFY fetish to conquer every race with my superior human genes!
HMOFA is understandable and uncommon fetish. Does not excuse your lack of originality entierly, but I can understand it.

thank god then, I was on the shock tbh this morning when seeing this new update and repeatedly going back and forth to page 307 - last pages just to see all of this comments talking about.
Bubs would get death threats for each pixel in that scene if he wrote it. I am low balling it here, but you get the point.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
No one fucking uses TFs in this game. Human/male is the most used race in entire game. I bet everyone here is like that, you unimaginative shmucks. Hell, I think almost no one in universe uses it. Speaking of which, what is that bear TF? Full furry or kenwhatever.
Mainly cuz Transformations here are purely cosmetic and none gives you any benefit in-game (which yes i know i know people gonna say is to avoid the "single op build" from CoC, but COUNTER ARGUMENT: CoCII is suposedly based highly of DnD right? maybe we could have gotten some TF bonuses same way in that game certain races are just better for certain classes? instead of making one really op race just make races that help further specialization)

And well until that happens i'll pick the Imperium of Mankind and parade human-superiority across this land.

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
No one fucking uses TFs in this game. Human/male is the most used race in entire game. I bet everyone here is like that, you unimaginative shmucks.
On what evidence do you base this claim?
Killing isn't the issue, the way Bubbles describes the ordeal is that he only really loses because he allows you to. Unless that changes, it will always be shit.
Well if you can him that explanation raises a few issues, now doesn't it? I mean, what, he allowed himself to did because he respects your combat prowess? That is some dumbfuckery right there.
Personally, I think he's just a sore loser who can't admit that you bested him.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
No way it'll happen even if he butters up to Tobs. It's Tobs OC and we know how much he hates people touching his work unless he agree to it. It's like an immovable object against an unstoppable force. I guess.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
On what evidence do you base this claim?
There were patreon polls about this, and a lot of people just went pure human. Makes sense though transformations on CoC2 aren't good pretty lack luster compared to TITS even when TITS was only 3 years into development like CoC2.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
HMOFA is understandable and uncommon fetish. Does not excuse your lack of originality entierly, but I can understand it.

Bubs would get death threats for each pixel in that scene if he wrote it. I am low balling it here, but you get the point.
What's hilarious is he would be pissed that people don't like it. He is that tone deaf.

Reactions: Julius

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
My god the way the tread's been going by the next time there's an update all i will be doing is praying "please don't suck, i'm not asking for much just....just stay an ok game"

Well jokes aside so long they keep adding new skills and eventual leveling up/new gear at least there be one thing i enjoy...that is unless Savin decides we can't be level 10 like Kasyrra because "HuRr DurR pOwEr FaNtAsY bAaAaAaD!1!1!1!1" in which case yeah i'll be dropping this game and focusing on TiTS or something else Fenoxo produces.

Reactions: nevion

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
My god the way the tread's been going by the next time there's an update all i will be doing is praying "please don't suck, i'm not asking for much just....just stay an ok game"

Well jokes aside so long they keep adding new skills and eventual leveling up/new gear at least there be one thing i enjoy...that is unless Savin decides we can't be level 10 like Kasyrra because "HuRr DurR pOwEr FaNtAsY bAaAaAaD!1!1!1!1" in which case yeah i'll be dropping this game and focusing on TiTS or something else Fenoxo produces.
Kas is LvL 20.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019

Pffff,Savin can kiss my ass about his smooth brain take on power fantasy,I'll just cheat my stats and be done with it.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Kas is LvL 20.
Really now?...huh, for good or for worse this game has a lot to do before we catch on if that's the case...now i'm really fearing we'll never be level 20/some story point is gonna be what beats her and our job as champion will be reduced to "Janitooooooooooor!!! GET THE MCGUFFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aug 29, 2017
Really now?...huh, for good or for worse this game has a lot to do before we catch on if that's the case...now i'm really fearing we'll never be level 20/some story point is gonna be what beats her and our job as champion will be reduced to "Janitooooooooooor!!! GET THE MCGUFFING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Pretty sure 10 is the cap

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
It was something Bubbles thought about but was never included. Probably because Tobs stopped him.

No one fucking uses TFs in this game. Human/male is the most used race in entire game. I bet everyone here is like that, you unimaginative shmucks. Hell, I think almost no one in universe uses it. Speaking of which, what is that bear TF? Full furry or kenwhatever.
Hey now, I'm patiently waiting for the bat TF to be added, there going to be enemies in caves by Khor Minos, so at least they exist. I don't think it's going to happen, or it's at the very least, going to get neutered because bat wings and the fact that there is still no harpy transformation, but hey, I can dream.
They said the demon TF was also in the woodworks but was held back because of the appearance screen overhaul but I guess that was a two face lie.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Hey now, I'm patiently waiting for the bat TF to be added, there going to be enemies in caves by Khor Minos, so at least they exist. I don't think it's going to happen, or it's at the very least, going to get neutered because bat wings and the fact that there is still no harpy transformation, but hey, I can dream.
They said the demon TF was also in the woodworks but was held back because of the appearance screen overhaul but I guess that was a two face lie.
You can turn into a harpy. Golden egg my boy/girl/non binary folk.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
You can turn into a harpy. Golden egg my boy/girl/non binary folk.
OK thanks, I was skimming the wiki and didn't catch it, after a second view I saw it nestled right in. Well that gives me hope that bats can be a thing. And to answer your question, the new TF is anthro, you get bear arms, legs, tail and ears but everything else becomes human. You do get a mane out of it however. The new transformation is closer to the catfolks than it is to lupines or marefolk.
If you're interested it's hard to find though nobody sells it and you have to hope you find it while exploring the Frostwood or Old forest.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
OK, I was skimming the wiki and didn't see it, after a second view I saw it nestled right in. Well that gives me hope that bats can be a thing. And to answer your question, the new TF is anthro, you get bear arms, legs, tail and ears but your face becomes human. The new transformation is closer to the catfolks than it is to lupines or marefolk.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come to mama. Also, I hope we get bat TF. I need new femboy transformation that is not an elf, cat,kitsune or bunny.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Mainly cuz Transformations here are purely cosmetic and none gives you any benefit in-game (which yes i know i know people gonna say is to avoid the "single op build" from CoC, but COUNTER ARGUMENT: CoCII is suposedly based highly of DnD right? maybe we could have gotten some TF bonuses same way in that game certain races are just better for certain classes? instead of making one really op race just make races that help further specialization)

And well until that happens i'll pick the Imperium of Mankind and parade human-superiority across this land.
Tyranids >>>> IOM fite me.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes