Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
the wiki is outdated as hell it seems.
can you finally recruit azzyran? for that matter, anyone else you can make a companion?
n also knock up?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Ah, a discount Arona.

Speaking of flexible, I never got what does that mean? Like giving you options with how you want to deal with different characters/companions? Being able to TF them at your will? Can you tell me examples of writers doing it right in CoC2 or any Fenexo game?
Amily, you can do it all, you make it lovey-dovey, only sex, or if your unfortunate like me and had your corruption in the 30's be forced into the slave route. Lottie was also pretty good, but that's because I personally felt like she was Etheryn done better. Also Phylla was pretty nice even if she was a pain in the rear to get. Try reading some of here scenes if you were corrupt compared to what coc2 has.
I can't the first game was masterpiece at being flexible or accommodating, but was much better at hiding that fact than this game.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
They make 360K a year?!!
I thought they were making maybe 20k to 40k tops; idk.
wtf, there is absolutely no reason for there to be such slow and hollow content in that case.
$30,000 a month multiplied by 12 is $360,000 and that's not even adding the Steam sales, yeah this game makes bank if things keep going the way they are. I don't know how much he distributes between his paid staff, but it's still pretty interesting to note that the games gonna make the team millionaires by the next presidential election.
The game has reached its 3 year anniversary and we've just finished act 1 last year. This game is gonna make a lot of money once it's finally done.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxVaron

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Seeing as it's Mayternity and all and I was just enjoying running around seeing how many kids I can make, I was wondering what you guys think of having some pregnancy content with Atani's mom Naiyana? She seems a pretty cool character when she's not just being a horny corrupted slut and she does tease you that she might let you get her pregnant in the future.

Or does anyone know if there is any possible pregnancy content or any more content planned for her?
Just seems like a solid option to me.
Considering you can marry her daughter, that'd be kind of weird wouldn't it. I mean you'd be Atani's step-parent, while also being her spouse. And she'd be your child's sister and step-parent. Not to mention the fact that you can knock her up so that's a whole nother layer of confusion in the horse family tree.
Kids in this game are usually just a number, but I don't even think Evergreen wants to keep it in the family that much. But hey it's never a bad thing to have more options, so I'm game.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Yes but that is only available for the pure hive quest path, meaning don't dunk the paladin + azzy into the honey.

Nope Azzy is the latest one and we won't get the mice girl companion for quite some time.
much obliged!
btw any opinion on what class is the "strongest" for the mc? I usually go mage classes either for aoe gameplay/skills usually given to them or for lore reasons.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I did find another place where corruption does change things a bit.

When you're at 100 (Demonic) Corruption, when you decline to have sex with the Painted Demons, they won't attack you. They will leave you and your party alone.

That's about the biggest difference in corruption that I've seen in the game to this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
much obliged!
btw any opinion on what class is the "strongest" for the mc? I usually go mage classes either for aoe gameplay/skills usually given to them or for lore reasons.
Thief is probably the strongest, but equipment and stat distribution are way more important than class.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Also a very valid point. You know I kinda wish there was more interaction with some of your kids. I know that'd be a massive amount of work even with the pregnancy options so far but even the haroy lady visiting you at night is kinda cute. Makes me wish you could go visit and spend some real time with the kid and I don't even particularly like her.

Rags too. It's really sad that she send your kid back to Kervus island while Hretha and Infrith send their kids to Hawethorne when she's the one who most wants to be a part of their life. She's one of the closest I've found in the game to a stable likeable partner too so it'd be amazing to really get to raise the little spratling with her into a nice big strong orc.

That said I feel like small things could go a long way to making the game emotionally deeper. Like having the option to cure Hretha's blindness or Zo's inability to speak. I assume we'll get some when we finish the Gweyr quest and she reunites with her famjam but she's not really 'yours' since she's taken and has a family and all that and you're probably doing Garth and the kids more of a favour than her because you know them better.

I feel like those smallish, well, maybe not always so small parts could go a long way to getting a deeper connection to the game and characters for those that are into that. I think that might be one place where Kiyoko really outshines all the other CoC2 characters in that there's enough content that you get an actual relationship with her. Now how nice that relationship is on the other hand is very debatable, but it is still a relationship of sorts even if it's maddeningly lopsided and out of your control. Having an actual relationship with characters like Rags, Hretha, Hethia, Garret, Elyon, Atani, Naiyana, Eddesari, Wredi, Valencia, shit Valencia could even become a companion, she's just out there doing mercenary shit and waiting for you in the valley.

Point is having some real bonding time would go a long way to making the game more memorable and enjoyable I think, not that it's super boring at the moment. I'd just like to explore some of the fringe relationships more since I like them more than most of the companions. I wanna raise kids with one of my orc girlfriends, or the elven priestess. Take my half-manticore girl out on adventures and help her become a real badass. Get into a meaningful relationship with a wise older maremilf. Even help a shy drider girl set up a textile shop or something in Hawkethorne and meet the queen she wants to so badly. I know that's a crazy amount of work but feels like it would do a lot for the game to me.

I am aware that I've probably missed a lot of other characters that people like more than those I've listed but they were just what I thought of off the top of my head for examples. Same rules go for any characters that are likeable but don't have that much interaction. Shit Azzyran is a certified cutie and a companion and even she needs more cause I can't get enough. Something about innocent shy-ish girls who are build to be bad and really want you under that innocence smh.
Frankly, no.

I really hope we don't get any more kid interactions if they're just gonna end up being written like Kinu.

A main part of the problem comes from the fact that many of the writers see your children in-game as an opportunity to write their own OCs into the game.

That and I doubt any of the writers actually ever even interacted with children. Thus they have no idea how to write such a relationship.

The nursery is a handwave to bypass writing kids and a smart one at that. The only moron who was arrogant enough to think he could write a proper parent/child relationship was Tobs and he spectacularly fucked it up.

I'm all for more casual talks and progress with the actual romantic relationships of the game though.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
So I've been going through some of the content I missed from past updates., and I'm on the bunny girl in Harvest Valley right now. Who the fuck okayed the term "meanie-pantses" being used in one of her scenes?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
So I've been going through some of the content I missed from past updates., and I'm on the bunny girl in Harvest Valley right now. Who the fuck okayed the term "meanie-pantses" being used in one of her scenes?
Lmao. There's a lot of really, really cringe phrases in the game. I still can't believe Tobs thought "Baby bag" was a good idea for womb.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Lmao. There's a lot of really, really cringe phrases in the game. I still can't believe Tobs thought "Baby bag" was a good idea for womb.
I doubt Savin even reviews submissions from the usual writers anymore, there have been so many scenes with this nonsensical terminology, and even some with first grade grammatical errors.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Thief is probably the strongest, but equipment and stat distribution are way more important than class.
Damage wise i'd say thief/soldier so long they have Betsy Mauler.
Magic Wise i'd say White Mage because of survibability it brings to the party and itself being a sort of tanky mage that hits hard and takes a beating without so much as a sweat.
Charmers are OP in all but like...2-3 encounters where teasing isn't an option? just block and use summons in those cases.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
much obliged!
If you don't mind a horrible early game, and being able to only work with 3 companions (2 because Quins is the worst at it) Charmer is the best class in the game. It was so good you could actually cheese the Kasyrra fight and they had to rework a game mechanic as a result. Heck the fact it doesn't work on animals isn't even a problem considering there's only two repeatable animal encounters and only a handful of bosses carry wargs

Last edited:

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Damage wise i'd say thief/soldier so long they have Betsy Mauler.
Magic Wise i'd say White Mage because of survibability it brings to the party and itself being a sort of tanky mage that hits hard and takes a beating without so much as a sweat.
Charmers are OP in all but like...2-3 encounters where teasing isn't an option? just block and use summons in those cases.
I usually prefer dual short swords, eviscerate can take out most single encounters enemies in it's one use, and for multi encounters it can take out one enemy and make the others miss most of the time due to he evasion it gives.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
so the black magician is weak?
It was supposed to be based around summons but those were criminally weak during launch. We're slowly getting more but time will only tell if it brings up the class. The problem with the black mage is you're probably thinking of it like Final Fantasy's version where there your magic nuke. Here unless you do grease+fireball they're not anything special. Heck the white mage and Charmer gets just as many reliable offensive spells as they do.The black mage's ultimate is pure utility unless you fight a ghost. Add to that that they are pretty squishy and you have a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes