Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hate to break it to you, but your number is waaaaaay off. Keep in mind TiTS gets about 32 - 33 thousand a month too for... drum roll... a flash game that hasn't even been converted to JavaScript yet.

Hypothetically lets say just on Patreon figures along in a US state with no income related taxes. At:

+ $756,000 gross (12851 patrons total between CoCII and TiTS as of May 25, 2021)
- 2.95% per transaction fee = 22302
- $0.35 per transaction fee = 4497.85
- 5% Patreon fee = 37800
- US Federal Tax on gross earnings = $242,741 (32.11% federal takes)
Net = $448,659.15 before any state related taxes

No clue how much he pays his writers, software engineers or artists, but he's either paying them on the cheap or is generous enough to allocate the Glassdoor average (or low average) of $48k salary per writer, $60 - 75k per JavaScript Dev, and their full time artist $50k - 80k annually which turns that Net value close to zero.

Anyone with more financial know how feel free to correct me. My main point is that either the costs of development use up the near half million net value between two games (I can honestly see that since he's hired full time devs and writers) or the patrons are getting nickel and dimed without knowing it.

No shade on the dev, more power them for having enough of a following to pull in such large figures, but considering how slow and mismanaged the development of the game is I completely agree the game is going to cost upwards of most AAA titles.
Don't know why you combined TITS with CoC2, they're made by different devs/staff list with only the similar one being Savin and he's just a writer for TITS.

Reactions: enumate and M0nte

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is there somewhere a list of characters that have romance paths?
Sorry to bring this up but i haven't seen anything like that. Sexual relations in this game are all very open minded between MC and NPC's. Meaning there is no such a thing as love being developed by the time spent. It is game about fighting, winning - but whomever loses gonna be used sexualy most likely.
You as a player - have got a choice to do that to your foes or not, only after you will win.

Edit: But ok - you can have wifes. Even so - they wont tell to MC the sweet things, some do after sex - like: "oooh! FUUUUCK! FASTER!" up to finally "ohhhh... CUMMMING!" and maybe than at the end of text something like: "i love you too". Thats far from romance thing i would say.

Last edited:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
If you haven't met her yet and at least 3 days have passed since the start of the game, she should show up when you enter hawkethorne or leave the tavern. Also there's a new scene exclusive to this path.
OK thanks, that's an interesting recruit path, but I'm not going to complain

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Sorry to bring this up but i haven't seen anything like that. Sexual relations in this game are all very open minded between MC and NPC's. Meaning there is no such a thing as love being developed by the time spent. It is game about fighting, winning - but whomever loses gonna be used sexualy most likely.
You as a player - have got a choice to do that to your foes or not, only after you will win.

Edit: But ok - you can have wifes. Even so - they wont tell to MC the sweet things, some do after sex - like: "oooh! FUUUUCK! FASTER!" up to finally "ohhhh... CUMMMING!" and maybe than at the end of text something like: "i love you too". Thats far from romance thing i would say.
If you mean progressing romance there really are none. The only a few characters I believe have a hidden relationship score are Atani, Zo, Quin, and Valencia. Atani's can't go down, Zo has nothing to hers other than her training getting a bit more frisky, don't know how in-depth Quin's will be, and I can't tell you about Valencia. Most other character is just do a handful of quests for them and then you'll have them.
Kiyoko probably is the best romance option because while there is no progression after Kinu, you can, at-least, do things with her.

abacus911

Jan 16, 2020
If you mean progressing romance there really are none. The only a few characters I believe have a hidden relationship score are Atani, Zo, Quin, and Valencia. Atani's can't go down, Zo has nothing to hers other than her training getting a bit more frisky, don't know how in-depth Quin's will be, and I can't tell you about Valencia. Most other character is just do a handful of quests for them and then you'll have them.
Kiyoko probably is the best romance option because while there is no progression after Kinu, you can, at-least, do things with her.
Marriage isn't considered progression?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Marriage isn't considered progression?
I mean, there's currently only 3 in the game, Atani, Ahmri, and Kiyoko, Atani's for show, the only thing you get is her ring and the chance to bone her mom, Ahmri's required to continue the relationship, otherwise your kind of stuck with her having a crush but never confessing, and Kiyoko, as I mentioned, is already probably the best character for romantic people.
With progressing, I merely reffering to stages in a relationship . You don't really start off as friends to lovers with Kiyoko, she's already madly in love with you as soon as you accept. It gets maximized as soon as you have Kinu. There is no in-between. It's not bad, it's just that you never really notice a shift in your relationship after Kinu. You're pretty much a married couple already, you just make it official after she escapes.

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There's a blowjob scene between Atugia and Arona when you go camp outside, pretty neat never realized it existed.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
So is Miko only pregnancy content that we will get?
well I hope it goes to kuroka (the black kitsune on frost wood) and kohaku too for the kitsune clan. and I think it would get more interesting if we can get more relationship with viviane like human with human relationship?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
well I hope it goes to kuroka (the black kitsune on frost wood) and kohaku too for the kitsune clan.
Yeah, more kitsune waifus. Finally someone sees the li...
And I think it would get more interesting if we can get more relationship with viviane like human with human relationship? like human with human relationship?
You disgust me...

HexKatars

Aug 24, 2017
0.3.47 Patch Notes:

• After completing the centaur dungeon, you can now ask Eubicha to follow you around as your personal packmule — she’ll increase your storage capacity, and let you access it from camps. She also has a new host of repeatable sex scenes, and can even be bred! Mayternity still, innit? ( )
  • A whole load of bugfixes, and some under the hood tweaks for the Wayfort expansion coming on the horizon.
  • New Busts: Eubicha follower/pregnant busts by Moira!
As always, you can become a backer and support the game’s development on…
!
!
… or !

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yup, not sure why people were expecting a big content drop in May, this dev has consistently proven to be incapable of delivering...
Boy mayternity was a whole lot of nothing
We got...

1) Eubicha pregnancy

2) Arona pregnancy

3) Elthara pregnancy

4) Sally pregnancy

5) The opportunity to finish the Temple of Mallach and meet Mallach himself

6) Magicock for Cait

7) Cait and Valencia threesome

8) Two new fuckable male characters

9) Taeleer Ranger fight/sex

10) More storage space