4) Sally pregnancy

5) The opportunity to finish the Temple of Mallach and meet Mallach himself

6) Magicock for Cait

7) Cait and Valencia threesome

8) Two new fuckable male characters

9) Taeleer Ranger fight/sex

10) More storage space

Pretty good month, IMO.
Only the first 4 are Mayternity related, and the rest could have happened any other month. Plus, two of those are with literal whos and so far they all are pretty lacking in extra interactions when they’re pregnant. I can think of many characters I’d rather have preg content of: Ahmri, Azyrran, Clementine, Solvieg, Valencia, Lusina, Naiyana, Kohaku, Shar, or Vatia.

Last edited:

Ibaraki-Douji

May 18, 2018
Only the first 4 are Mayternity related, and the rest could have happened any other month. Plus, two of those are with literal whos and so far they all are pretty lacking in extra interactions when they’re pregnant. I can think of many characters I’d rather have preg content of: Ahmri, Azyrran, Clementine, Valencia, Lusina, Naiyana, Kohaku, Shar, or Vatia.
Mayternity was the perfect time for more Byvernia content, but it honestly feels like she's gonna be thrown away and forgotten. I would have also liked to see Atugia or even some more content for SleepySnake. Clementine would have been nice, too.
I wonder if we'll ever get some real content with Shar. Her content as it is now is a complete cocktease.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Only the first 4 are Mayternity related, and the rest could have happened any other month. Plus, two of those are with literal whos and so far they all are pretty lacking in extra interactions when they’re pregnant. I can think of many characters I’d rather have preg content of: Ahmri, Azyrran, Clementine, Solvieg, Valencia, Lusina, Naiyana, Kohaku, Shar, or Vatia.
Mayternity was the perfect time for more Byvernia content, but it honestly feels like she's gonna be thrown away and forgotten. I would have also liked to see Atugia or even some more content for SleepySnake. Clementine would have been nice, too.
I wonder if we'll ever get some real content with Shar. Her content as it is now is a complete cocktease.
True, I see your point. Kohaku preg would've been lit :)

Hopefully one day...

Reactions: Azriel Satan

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I am kinda stoked to get some more Eubicha content though. She was one of those small hidden characters that turned out to be hotter than I thought so that's cool.

Also I would love more content of almost any sort with Azyrran, Valencia, Naiyana, and Vatia. Naiyana even hints at maybe letting you get her pregnant and I so want to slap a nice puffy jacket with a fur-lined hood on Vatia and have her join as a complete follower with those gnarly magic skillz.

And speaking of Mayternity, what if we could get some of the 'gods' pregnant? Who would you pick?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
There's a blowjob scene between Atugia and Arona when you go camp outside, pretty neat never realized it existed.
Do you mean that competition they have that seems like a once off, cuz' I tried to get some other scene and didn't manage to find any. In fact, I think that's what the game needs most right now, outside of new content. Camp interactions between the characters that we already have. Also we need another futa companion, but I'm biased. There's like 3 dudes and 4 girls and 1 futa. Ryn doesn't count, she's just an asshole and I mean that literally, that cage is never ever coming off.

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
And speaking of Mayternity, what if we could get some of the 'gods' pregnant? Who would you pick?
The one from the salamanders quest, just because I think it would be funny. Also, obviously the amazonian one that stepped in to yeet the eldritch blob thing back into outer space

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Do you mean that competition they have that seems like a once off, cuz' I tried to get some other scene and didn't manage to find any. In fact, I think that's what the game needs most right now, outside of new content. Camp interactions between the characters that we already have. Also we need another futa companion, but I'm biased. There's like 3 dudes and 4 girls and 1 futa. Ryn doesn't count, she's just an asshole and I mean that literally, that cage is never ever coming off.
Well Berwyn transformations will be coming eventually so you will be able to make him a futa, also personally I think Arona is enough. She already has a dom/sub style path and full fills whatever needs a futa lover would want rather than bringing in more companions, she should just be expanded more.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Unless I missed it (always possible) there is no Hethia preggers option now is there? She is kinda cute and it would be nice if say at least an elf could impregnate her.

Jan 28, 2018
Unless I missed it (always possible) there is no Hethia preggers option now is there? She is kinda cute and it would be nice if say at least an elf could impregnate her.
No plans from what I currently see, you will have to browse their homesite forum to see if there is docs around Hethia. Try to find The Observer's docs of Hethia since he/she is her author. If it's written then it might be part of a looong backlog that might still be awhile. If not, then unlikely unless Observer might decide otherwise.

Even then it might not be a guarantee as pregger coding according to the devs can be a real menace to implement.

It's not much, sorry if its not helpful.

Reactions: menatv

WaterH20

May 5, 2018
pc
apk

• After completing the centaur dungeon, you can now ask Eubicha to follow you around as your personal packmule — she’ll increase your storage capacity, and let you access it from camps. She also has a new host of repeatable sex scenes, and can even be bred! Mayternity still, innit? ( )
  • A whole load of bugfixes, and some under the hood tweaks for the Wayfort expansion coming on the horizon.
  • New Busts: Eubicha follower/pregnant busts by Moira!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Mega pc
Mega apk

• After completing the centaur dungeon, you can now ask Eubicha to follow you around as your personal packmule — she’ll increase your storage capacity, and let you access it from camps. She also has a new host of repeatable sex scenes, and can even be bred! Mayternity still, innit? ( )
  • A whole load of bugfixes, and some under the hood tweaks for the Wayfort expansion coming on the horizon.
  • New Busts: Eubicha follower/pregnant busts by Moira!
Haven't done the centaur village yet, but I wonder if you still get her during the corrupt centaur village run.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Fun fact, Shar was supposed to be a companion at one point, unlike Tobs who got more interested in the Kitsune, so he dropped Garret, I have no idea why Savin dropped Shar. Add to that that she's on of those early game characters that have been completely forgotten, (I bet most people don't even remember there's an homage to Whitney's farm in Harvest Valley) yeah you're going to be waiting for a while.
Sorra was the one who made her an ugly duckling, so when she gets introduced you might be able to make her a swan. Sorra's not one of the big 4 gods so I'd wouldn't be shocked if they forgot that connection.
Also speaking of harpies, the harpy matron should of gotten an expansion considering she is, you know, the mother of all the harpies you see in the game.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Fun fact, Shar was supposed to be a companion at one point, unlike Tobs who got more interested in the Kitsune, so he dropped Garret, I have no idea why Savin dropped Shar. Add to that that she's on of those early game characters that have been completely forgotten, (I bet most people don't even remember there's an homage to Whitney's farm in Harvest Valley) yeah you're going to be waiting for a while.
Sorra was the one who made her an ugly duckling, so when she gets introduced you might be able to make her a swan. Sorra's not one of the big 4 gods so I'd wouldn't be shocked if they forgot that connection.
Also speaking of harpies, the harpy matron should of gotten an expansion considering she is, you know, the mother of all the harpies you see in the game.
Garret was never explicitly going to be a companion; or at least if he was I've not seen it mentioned on the games forums (you know the site), nor is it mentioned in his publicly accessible character design document.

Savin dropped Shar because they write 3 companions already (Cait, Etheryn, Arona); and also writes other content for the game (aside from being the games Lead Writer, and managing the dev team etc etc). They're already struggling under the weight of writing 3 companions, and felt that writing a 4th companion would likely be suicide when it came to meeting deadlines (or so was implied).

Sorra is one of the 7 deities, alternatively known as "The Seven" (idk why you said "big 4" ?); where did you get the impression she wasn't? I doubt the devs would forget their own lore lol (you can literally read up a lot of the lore on the games wiki; although it is outdated in some areas due to being community maintained).

The Harpy Matron and Sorra will likely be expanded on in the near future (they said next year or so for Act 2); because Khor'minos is the next objective (Act 2) for the game. Same with Byvernia (she'll likely be expanded upon the more Foothills are expanded upon; as with Khor'minos); it seems that the content being expanded upon will likely shift to the direction of the map that is being favored (as seen previously with the Elven City and Kitsune Den being expanded upon when the focus was on the Frost Marches and Glacial Rift areas).

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I think the plan was to move all the harpies including Shar to the wayfort at some point during its expansion not sure what their purpose would be but I read somewhere we'll be getting more maids in the castle at some point

Wavering

May 26, 2021
The correct choice would've been not putting something in the game if it's just going to sit there untouched for a year or more.
But you know, patreon drip feeding and shit.
Probably with a side of poor planning.
I can't fault you for your skepticism (as you've likely experienced that "patreon drip feeding" firsthand before in order for you to have substantiated that opinion), and yeah your criticism is valid. The same criticism applied to not being able to interact with Arona after her quest for like a year until her recruitment.

I think it's more likely the latter; although I won't fault the dev team too much. They have changed some of the things that they had planned since a while back (such as the PC obtaining the Baroness' Castle; which has now been changed to the PC obtaining the Wayfort as their own instead).
Writing things in advance is a bit difficult due to other considerations that may come into effect before said content is implemented (such as newer content that is quicker to be implemented that renders pre-planned content obsolete; as seen with the Castle plans).

Last edited:

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Savin has stated several times that future harpy content is contingent on Wayfort content getting finished first. IIrc we're going to get a tower or rookery built into the fort that will allow harpies like Zhara, Shar, and the Matron to move in to our base. Sorra also hasn't been forgotten, she's got a nude bust in the game files.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes