jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So I finished one playthrough. Is there any reason to replay the game? I don't recall there being much in the way of multiple routes in this game. Is playing as corrupted as possible worth trying after a playthrough where I kept corruption near 0? Also, gotta say, The Observer's scenes are by far the best of everyone's. Savin's clearly favor particular niches too much. Not a fan of such unflexible writing, where his attitude is obviously that it has to be one way and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. Dude doesn't have many, if any at all fans on this website at all. I don't think I've seen a single positive post about him on any Fenoxo games.

Last edited:

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
What future locations have been confirmed so far? I know khor minos is up next but anything else known on the docket?

Im hoping we eventually get a undersea zone, mermaids and various other fish people are under-served.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
So I finished one playthrough. Is there any reason to replay the game? I don't recall there being much in the way of multiple routes in this game. Is playing as corrupted as possible worth trying after a playthrough where I kept corruption near 0? Also, gotta say, The Observer's scenes are by far the best of everyone's. Savin's clearly favor particular niches too much. Not a fan of such unflexible writing, where his attitude is obviously that it has to be one way and if you don't like it, go somewhere else. Dude doesn't have many, if any at all fans on this website at all. I don't think I've seen a single positive post about him on any Fenoxo games.
You like Tobs scenes? That's actually pretty nice. I think Savin was always like that, with Helia, there was no way in-between either, you either kept fighting her until the infamous Minotaur scene, or you avoided the plains like the plague.
In his defense, that's not unique to him in this game, most writers are overly attached to their characters, so the option to do bad things to them is next to zero.
As for the corruption route, No. The writers openly deplore corrupt content in any form. There is literally only 1 case, currently in the game, where being corrupt actually leads to more content and its not even in the game yet.
Their excuse was that corruption was a slow-burn which is why corrupt content is so limited, but it's clear that they just want your MC to be a generic hero, whose only fault is they sometimes like to date Catwoman.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
The reason I believe TF are so underwhelming is because the devs go beyond and above to make them purely cosmetic-only.
For example, you know what you get for being an orc during the Right of Contest, you don't have to talk to Pavo to get disguise, that's it. Imagine if Savin decided to put in a little work and wrote a third route, where your character decided to usurp Arona and become the official chieftain of the Kervus themselves.
You might say that would hardline people into being orcs, but you know what game did something similar Xenoverse 2. Everyone could rise through the ranks of the Frieza Corps, but only a frieza-race could usurp Frieza himself and become the leader. I didn't see everyone clamoring to become a Frieza-race to access that extra content, nor did I feel jealous myself.
I wouldn't be asking for much if this game didn't make $360,000 a year. Savin is going to be a multimillionaire, because we know patreon is going to make them milk the development of this game for as long as they possibly can.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I and my 8 foot amazon futanari orc breeding machine will not stand for this slander.
Ah, a discount Arona.

You like Tobs scenes? That's actually pretty nice. I think Savin was always like that, with Helia, there was no way in-between either, you either kept fighting her until the infamous Minotaur scene, or you avoided the plains like the plague.
In his defense, that's not unique to him in this game, most writers are overly attached to their characters, so the option to do bad things to them is next to zero.
Speaking of flexible, I never got what does that mean? Like giving you options with how you want to deal with different characters/companions? Being able to TF them at your will? Can you tell me examples of writers doing it right in CoC2 or any Fenexo game?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
The reason I believe TF are so underwhelming is because the devs go beyond and above to make them purely cosmetic-only.
For example, you know what you get for being an orc during the Right of Contest, you don't have to talk to Pavo to get disguise, that's it. Imagine if Savin decided to put in a little work and wrote a third route, where your character decided to usurp Arona and become the official chieftain of the Kervus themselves.
You might say that would hardline people into being orcs, but you know what game did something similar Xenoverse 2. Everyone could rise through the ranks of the Frieza Corps, but only a frieza-race could usurp Frieza himself and become the leader. I didn't see everyone clamoring to become a Frieza-race to access that extra content, nor did I feel jealous myself.
I wouldn't be asking for much if this game didn't make $360,000 a year. Savin is going to be a multimillionaire, because we know patreon is going to make them milk the development of this game for as long as they possibly can.
They make 360K a year?!!
I thought they were making maybe 20k to 40k tops; idk.
wtf, there is absolutely no reason for there to be such slow and hollow content in that case.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
They make 360K a year?!!
I thought they were making maybe 20k to 40k tops; idk.
wtf, there is absolutely no reason for there to be such slow and hollow content in that case.
It's a patreon project, we should be glad there are any updates at all. Things could be like all the garbage on the site's trending list that make way more than this game on a monthly basis yet only chug out a 20 min update once a year.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Guys, keep in mind that out of those 30k a month they gotta pay the salary of like 3 coders, 2 artists, 4 writers and also some good money to other writers who aren't on the payroll but they commissioned for some content (such as B, Bubblelord, etc). And then I guess they also gotta pay taxes, so don't get blinded by the huge number you see on Patreon.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It's a patreon project, we should be glad there are any updates at all. Things could be like all the garbage on the site's trending list that make way more than this game on a monthly basis yet only chug out a 20 min update once a year.
Many of the trending list games on this site are graphical though. This is text based and has like 10 writers. It's disingenuous to claim that they are one and the same.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
That's not a bad idea at all, a counter-offert could be that if you went an Elf Route there was a possible way to recruit Hethia upon your initial encounter/Hethia only can be accessed as a companion so long your champion is an elf? i certainly care for her and the wyld, shame is dieing.

Reactions: Kallisto and menatv

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Seeing as it's Mayternity and all and I was just enjoying running around seeing how many kids I can make, I was wondering what you guys think of having some pregnancy content with Atani's mom Naiyana? She seems a pretty cool character when she's not just being a horny corrupted slut and she does tease you that she might let you get her pregnant in the future.

Or does anyone know if there is any possible pregnancy content or any more content planned for her?
Just seems like a solid option to me.

Reactions: NODOGAN

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Seeing as it's Mayternity and all and I was just enjoying running around seeing how many kids I can make, I was wondering what you guys think of having some pregnancy content with Atani's mom Naiyana? She seems a pretty cool character when she's not just being a horny corrupted slut and she does tease you that she might let you get her pregnant in the future.

Or does anyone know if there is any possible pregnancy content or any more content planned for her?
Just seems like a solid option to me.
I mean, it would be also nice if she could get you pregnant. Since well, she has a dong. She can use it.

Reactions: Kallisto

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I mean, it would be also nice if she could get you pregnant. Since well, she has a dong. She can use it.
Also a very valid point. You know I kinda wish there was more interaction with some of your kids. I know that'd be a massive amount of work even with the pregnancy options so far but even the haroy lady visiting you at night is kinda cute. Makes me wish you could go visit and spend some real time with the kid and I don't even particularly like her.

Rags too. It's really sad that she send your kid back to Kervus island while Hretha and Infrith send their kids to Hawethorne when she's the one who most wants to be a part of their life. She's one of the closest I've found in the game to a stable likeable partner too so it'd be amazing to really get to raise the little spratling with her into a nice big strong orc.

That said I feel like small things could go a long way to making the game emotionally deeper. Like having the option to cure Hretha's blindness or Zo's inability to speak. I assume we'll get some when we finish the Gweyr quest and she reunites with her famjam but she's not really 'yours' since she's taken and has a family and all that and you're probably doing Garth and the kids more of a favour than her because you know them better.

I feel like those smallish, well, maybe not always so small parts could go a long way to getting a deeper connection to the game and characters for those that are into that. I think that might be one place where Kiyoko really outshines all the other CoC2 characters in that there's enough content that you get an actual relationship with her. Now how nice that relationship is on the other hand is very debatable, but it is still a relationship of sorts even if it's maddeningly lopsided and out of your control. Having an actual relationship with characters like Rags, Hretha, Hethia, Garret, Elyon, Atani, Naiyana, Eddesari, Wredi, Valencia, shit Valencia could even become a companion, she's just out there doing mercenary shit and waiting for you in the valley.

Point is having some real bonding time would go a long way to making the game more memorable and enjoyable I think, not that it's super boring at the moment. I'd just like to explore some of the fringe relationships more since I like them more than most of the companions. I wanna raise kids with one of my orc girlfriends, or the elven priestess. Take my half-manticore girl out on adventures and help her become a real badass. Get into a meaningful relationship with a wise older maremilf. Even help a shy drider girl set up a textile shop or something in Hawkethorne and meet the queen she wants to so badly. I know that's a crazy amount of work but feels like it would do a lot for the game to me.

I am aware that I've probably missed a lot of other characters that people like more than those I've listed but they were just what I thought of off the top of my head for examples. Same rules go for any characters that are likeable but don't have that much interaction. Shit Azzyran is a certified cutie and a companion and even she needs more cause I can't get enough. Something about innocent shy-ish girls who are build to be bad and really want you under that innocence smh.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes