Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
As for altering his work that is already inside of the game.
I remember how pissed Savin was when Fenoxo put out everything for coc because people could alter his characters without permission yet Savin is fine with doing the same that he hates the coc mod makers for.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I remember how pissed Savin was when Fenoxo put out everything for coc because people could alter his characters without permission yet Savin is fine with doing the same that he hates the coc mod makers for.
To you, it is known as hypocrisy. But to Savin, it is just business.

Last edited:
Reactions: aroeah126

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah it worked earlier in my saves.
I just hate the stupid warning message and wish there was just a way to remove it for good.
Yep, that the reason why i started to dwell on that feature - i dont like it also. And it is just silly to me (the cheater accusations). However seeing more than one year in the past and not finding even any single solution - i made that post. It is still open for later discussion and maybe further collaboration. That is if anybody else is willing to extend my findings - on that cheater feature.
I also strongly suspect that hashing function is way much more complicated than it looks like. Maybe it is related to string length given. Thats just my initial thought about that. If someone have some experience into coding stuff - feel free to extend on that.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Savin tried to replicate Persona 3 combat with allies being controlled by AI forgetting that it was by far the worst part of the game and by far the hardest idea to implement.
Lmao PS2 Persona 3 was unplayable because of this. Fucking Mitsuru spamming useless shit.
Not literally. When you first rescue him from cult goons, you have 3 options. 2 lf them take him 2 your base, 1 leaves it so that you do not help him. So game tells you that he is going to get destroyed by the cult. Which can either mean he gets mind broken or killed. You get corruption for it.

So, there are couple of things that I can say to this. First, as someone who played both roots, her sub route does not really feel all that much lovely doey. Especially if we compare it to stuff by Wsan/Caits whole rout. She is only one that expresses her adoration to you. While your character, while appreaciative of all attention, seems to still treat it professionally.

Maybe some of it changed if we can get her pregnant (waiting for public patch) . But even when I got pregnant, my character, while soft to her, did not treat her like like her wife. More like a personal stud of sorts. But that is coming from my perspective.

As for treating her more harshly. I do hope Savin actually implements that into her exiled route as he alluded to. Since, well, it is barren as of now compared to her being a chief. Getting all that sweet orc pus in orc camp compared to you just having her to yourself with nothing gained. Yeah, not worth.

Removing her penis would be a punishment but it is not happening since it is Savins choice. But there are many different other ways you could punish her. Like controlling when she is able to use her dick (actually monopolizing it for yourself). Giving her a slave color. Removing her all her will to dom anyone, making her just as big as sub as Ryn. All thing we could not do before since she had backing I do not know, just something to make her exile worth it.

It is not happening because they do not want to waste any time on people that get there game glitched because they modded it.
Also, what cheat?
Get her pregnant. That's when it becomes really obvious.

Plus, it's not just the whole lovey-dovey bullshit. In none of the content for sub arona is the MC ever as harsh as Arona is to you when she is dom. Savin always chickens out when he writes Dom protagonist.

I mean, fuck, dude. Arona herself says that she wouldn't have had the same mercy for you in some of her sex scenes IIRC.

You don't have to be a contrarian for literally everything ever written, man. Sometimes it feels disingenuous.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017

Plus, it's not just the whole lovey-dovey bullshit. In none of the content for sub arona is the MC ever as harsh as Arona is to you when she is dom. Savin always chickens out when he writes Dom protagonist.

I mean, fuck, dude. Arona herself says that she wouldn't have had the same mercy for you in some of her sex scenes IIRC.

You don't have to be a contrarian for literally everything ever written, man. Sometimes it feels disingenuous.
You have to remember the three F's that all Fen games abide by. Furry, Futa, and Femdom. Arona encompasses two of those, so of course it's a bones-killer for Savin to write her sub scenes. Add that to the writers wanting to make one of the few defining traits of your blob MC has being that they're a good guy. Heck in some of Arona's threesomes/foursomes the fact that she's the sub gets completely overridden and she still comes off as the dom.
The whole lovey-dovey stuff isn't exclusive to her though. Despite her, Brint, and Cait being the most promiscuous friends you can have, the fact that you have the audacity to have a fling with them obviously means you love them. Quin may be divisive but at least his content doesn't assume you're head over heels for him just because you hook up.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Lmao PS2 Persona 3 was unplayable because of this. Fucking Mitsuru spamming useless shit.

Nah, he just did not get around to writing more hardcore stuff ( I hope). Have you sexed Ryn? You can go real wife beater on that elf.
And I mean, is she really that abusive to you if you sub to her aside from her bad end? Which only happens if you lose to her and refuse to help her? Like, expect using you freely when she is low on mental, I do not really feel abused, which is a shame. Hardcore shit is nice once in a while.

Quin may be divisive but at least his content doesn't assume you're head over heels for him just because you hook up.
Quin (second) best boy, what can I say? Berwyn of course being the first by margin of his red rocket. Not much competition, but second place is second place.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say what would you guys recomend for a Thief build?
planning to make a Catfolk Thief Hunter (+3 agility) build but idk what weapons and powers would fit him best, i'm up for any suggestions you may have on weapons/skills! :D

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
i have a few questions if anyone would like to answer them as best as possible cool
1. is this game like virtual dungeon with different storylines based on your actions?
2. I see theres a gay tag being a super hetero this would shield me away lol but if its avoidable is the gay content optional if you play your cards right?
3. is there a lot of depth/or multiple endings basically will I find myself possibly doing multiple runs idk weird might be the same as #1.
4. is the mobile version as stable as the pc ver

Jul 26, 2019
i have a few questions if anyone would like to answer them as best as possible cool
1. is this game like virtual dungeon with different storylines based on your actions?
2. I see theres a gay tag being a super hetero this would shield me away lol but if its avoidable is the gay content optional if you play your cards right?
3. is there a lot of depth/or multiple endings basically will I find myself possibly doing multiple runs idk weird might be the same as #1.
4. is the mobile version as stable as the pc ver
1. No it's a static RPG and most choices mostly dont affect anything and if they do its cosmetic or locks you out of content. The authors hate writing "evil" endings and vehemently oppose them, and if there are "evil" choices they're absurdly and cartoonishly evil and you can sense the salt in the writing because you didn't choose the ending the writer wanted, along with locking you out of content.
2. Yes, most sex content is optional. There's a tab in the interactions that include all of the sex scenes, and you can just reject them if necessary. I do have to warn you though that there are alot of futas.
3. No. The game is incomplete and there arent any endings.
4. God no, that thing crashes more than Greece's GDP and i remember it being extremely unstable

Last edited:

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
Assuming you're doing this as soon as you're done with the tutorial (much like modding it works way better the earliest you do it so i do it right after tutorial and never look back)

Step 1: Store in the Frost Hound all items EXCEPT the potions you get from the tutorial level and then go to Ivris' shop in hawkethorne, talk to her about Alchemy so she gives you the Bovum Sherry potion.

(...)
Or you could just open your browser console and type pc.credits=9999999

D

Deleted member 3463984

i Download the game/don't play on browser, any way to make this work in that case?
save to file
open the index html file in the game folder
load file in browser
do console shit
save to file
load the new save in the exe version

organord

Jun 10, 2020
By console shit you mean just type down " pc.credits=9999999" once i'm playing in browser or do i have to press something specifically first? sorry kind of a noob at this.
Using "Ctrl-Shift-I" or "F12" should both work.
When the dev tools open, make sure the tab selected at the top says "Console" and not one of the many other options (Elements, Sources, Network, etc.).
Then you should see a text input field where you can enter the command.

I checked those hotkeys in Firefox, Chrome, and Vivaldi, so I guess they're pretty much standardized.
But in case they're not and you're using some other browser, the Tools dropdown in the browser's menu bar should contain some kind of "dev tools" option which opens that browser's equivalent panel.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Is the wiki down atm? Cant acess it right now...

I'm stuck in the jewel puzzle at the Altar, the one in the 1st map... does anyone know the answer?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019

I'm stuck in the jewel puzzle at the Altar, the one in the 1st map... does anyone know the answer?
Yeah their server host is down and they're prioritizing fenforum transfer for now. No one knows when it'll be fixed yet.

BakugoV8

Dec 2, 2018
i Download the game/don't play on browser, any way to make this work in that case?
In the game folder, open the resources/app/main.js file and uncomment (remove //) from line 25 (the one that contains "openDevTools"), this should make the Chrome debug tools open when you start the game.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

Pretty sure is:
Top: Lapis, Agate
Middle: Jade
Bottom: Amber, Pearl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW random tf question but is the max height our character can get 8ft? been using the Titan's Tea and hit the limit, do i have to transform into a Minotaur to get taller or something?

Reactions: shiion1
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes