destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hell yeah FINALLY can Pump Arona Pregnant! btw is it just me or the new art for Arona's profile picture is abit...meh? i don't know i feel compared to DCL art the one made by Moira looks abit...weird? i feel DCL's Arona has more...body proportions i guess be the work, like Moira's too big in some areas and too small in others (i mean, look at that tiny head, hands and feet! the body just feels too big for the limbs but that could just be me)
Yeah, DCL's art has little shading but the proportions are better I feel. Moira's looks...awkward.

Reactions: NODOGAN
D

Deleted member 3463984

A way of getting rid of Aronas dick would be nice, a mod or non-canon one even. Though I'm guessing it's somewhat of a pointless request since the writers appears to favour adding even more futa content.
Savin is extremely autistic about his characters being anything other than what he wants them to be, especially in terms of dedicking, and he's also autistic about mods so it's not gonna happen.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Why is that a bad thing? Do you know how rare it is for good futa content games to exist? And you want that to be done away as well? Arona is beautiful just the way she is.
"Done away with"? I just want another option, that's not taking away anything from you. I'm completely fine with the content being 90% futa and just one or two scenes if you decide to remove her dick. I honestly wouldn't have particularly cared until suddenly this impregnation option popped up.

Since I don't fancy futa I of course don't know what separates a bad from a good game, but any statement about futa being "rare" content is ridiculous. Futa stuff is everywhere; try having bestiality impregnation as a fetish for a change, now that's a struggle.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Savin is extremely autistic about his characters being anything other than what he wants them to be, especially in terms of dedicking, and he's also autistic about mods so it's not gonna happen.
Yeah, stuff like this is the reason why I don't donate money to these projects. Because they rely on the motivation of the authors you get the content they want to write about. Sometimes it hits the mark and sometimes it doesn't. The last few updates feels like they've mostly focused on someone's seal oc waifu bc that was the author that had energy those months. That's completely ok of course, to each their own, but if anything I'd prefer to donate to games which much clearer direction, scope, and content.

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to manually add Ice Rose to the inventory before it is available in the game?
I tried save editor, but I did not see it in the items to select.

D

Deleted member 3463984

Does anyone know how to manually add Ice Rose to the inventory before it is available in the game?
I tried save editor, but I did not see it in the items to select.
pick up a tf item you don't care about losing
save to file
open the file in notepad
look for the part where it says {"key":"(item)","args":[(number)]}
replace the name of the item with IceRose
replace the bracketed number with the amount you want

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
pick up a tf item you don't care about losing
save to file
open the file in notepad
look for the part where it says {"key":"(item)","args":[(number)]}
replace the name of the item with IceRose
replace the bracketed number with the amount you want
Thank you very much.
It worked.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Yes there are many abandoned characters in CoC and will be in TiTs & CoC2 and the writers are anal about anyone changing them, fans/community cannot add to them or will likely be hit with a 'Cease and Desist' wrongly might I add (as adding to a world or character in not illegal on it's own).

Reactions: marridreg

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Dont want to be a meanie here, but i remember that someone promised in March 2021...

• Skow and I will also be working on a bunch of Wayfort-related content over the next few months: repairing and renovating the place to be a proper keep, and adding to/expanding on the characters that occupy the place. Our objective is to make it feel like as much of a living, breathing place as Hawkethorne… just with more lewds

Now - i dont see any of that tbh. Any news on that? :oops:
Don't be ridiculous, we got some content! /s

To be fair, we can buy a summoning circle from Evergreen, install it into the Wayfort, summon a wolf, and then pet it. Unfortunately we can't have sex with it though.

And there's a promise that we can summon all the other summons and fuck them as well....later...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, stuff like this is the reason why I don't donate money to these projects. Because they rely on the motivation of the authors you get the content they want to write about. Sometimes it hits the mark and sometimes it doesn't. The last few updates feels like they've mostly focused on someone's seal oc waifu bc that was the author that had energy those months. That's completely ok of course, to each their own, but if anything I'd prefer to donate to games which much clearer direction, scope, and content.
They make way too much money anyways. Like 30k a month. If you wanna donate, I suggest the ones advertised in my signature (though not corrupted kingdom, the dev got infected with laziness like fenoxo). The other dev's a hard-working man with solid content every two weeks :)

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Okay I'm going to use this content drought to inform people about the corrupt ending to the Merc Quest because boy is it a doozy (and practice the BB codes.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also want to close with the fact that he calls this the evil choice, even though the writers want to hammer into you that corruption doesn't mean evil, and purity doesn't mean good. I think they wanted to just throw this around to explain why your corrupt character is still such a goody two-shoes. Don't read this if you want your anger to be authentic if this is how it truly ends.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Okay I'm going to use this content drought to inform people about the corrupt ending to the Merc Quest because boy is it a doozy (and practice the BB codes.)
Also want to close with the fact that he calls this the evil choice, even though the writers want to hammer into you that corruption doesn't mean evil, and purity doesn't mean good. I think they wanted to just throw this around to explain why your corrupt character is still such a goody two-shoes. Don't read this if you want your anger to be authentic if this is how it truly ends.
Fucking hell...good thing i like to play as the Pure Champion i guess, still what the hell man? why you fucking up Corruption players so badly?
if a game gives you options then there should be somewhat equal rewards on both paths, that's the actual fucking point in writting options on a gameplay, to motivate people to go different ways with each playthrough and find which choices benefit them the most/shape the story in a way they preffer.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
As we all know none of the writers are ever going to allow you to kill their super special OC's and that applies here too. Pretty much what happens is you end up dueling Leofric, you beat him, he's somehow going to interpret this as a message from Tira to continue his dark path(because he's morally gray I guess.) He's then going to have all the males in the Marked Mercenaries rape the females, and then go off to join Kasyrra's side. Jen blames you for this, because somehow you're going to mislead him, and they disband. This explains why the Marked Mercenaries aren't going to be interactable. Your reward for all this is that Leofric is going to be hostile encounter. This is because in Bubblelords words "your a freaking dunce who corrupted a berserker with a godess' blessing" So I guess this is something for evil characters
OK, I am not putting this under spoiler because this feels to ridicilous to believe.
First, can you post a screen shot/link of this. Not that I do not trust you, but I can not really judge this without having the full picture.

Second, like all the men rape the women? Like actually rape them? Because, huh? What happened to all that "no actual rape thing" we had going on? And only xy chromosome gets to rape? Where is the equality here that is present across the game? Because it seemed that the entire band of the mercs, male of female, was more then happy to rape my ass. Why it it now just only men? This feels way to close to edgy light novel stuff. And this is sounds so cartoonishly evil. Like the thing that they said they wanted to ignore when dealing with this sort of stuff. Like, the hell Bubs? I just wanted to yell at them for trying to rape me multiply times and to get back at Leofric from backstabbing my ass.

Third, no seriosly, post the rest please. I have so much more to say but I just can not believe what I am reading.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3463984

jesus christ bubblelord is trying really hard to be the worst writer
do you have a link or screenshot of where he said this?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Some of the CoC2 writers need to be banned from writing for interactive media.
Tobs for sure, and if the above quote is accurate, Bubblelord too.

You can feel the sheer saltiness packed into every step down whatever they deemed an "incorrect" story path.
You can practically hear them saying "Fuck you guys for expecting to have real player-driven choices. I'm not going to allow you to enjoy any choices that prevent me from telling the story I want to tell".

They should really just write books since it's crystal-clear that they would prefer if the only choice the reader got was "read it" or "don't".

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Hey thanks for writing all this out, and man fuck bubblelord.

That is Tobs tier bullshit. Might as well not allow the choice at all. Don't fucking write for a game if you don't want to write choices at all. Just write smut novels. Fucking hell man.

If everyone and their mom and dog just removes the option of choice in this game because it hurts their precious super special original character's feelings out of pure undiluted copium, then this might as well not be a fucking game.

I mean, what the fuck is this guy even on. Almost every character he introduces is hated, and he doesn't like that, so he just continues to do the exact same shit and hopes to improve?

Squid37

Sep 2, 2018
So I only play pure characters generally, outside of maybe just making a one off to see content. But I dont get the like logic behind "We made a game about the corruption fetish ostensibly, but will not support it at all" thats one thing thats dumb.

If that Bubblelord post is real thats just active antagonism, at that point dont include the option if youre actively being a dick about it. It really comes off as someone wanting to write their own short story and if you deviate from their idea at all they get mad. Its like a gm in a tabletop rpg punishing you for not picking the "right choice"

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Some of the CoC2 writers need to be banned from writing for interactive media.
Tobs for sure, and if the above quote is accurate, Bubblelord too.

You can feel the sheer saltiness packed into every step down whatever they deemed an "incorrect" story path.
You can practically hear them saying "Fuck you guys for expecting to have real player-driven choices. I'm not going to allow you to enjoy any choices that prevent me from telling the story I want to tell".

They should really just write books since it's crystal-clear that they would prefer if the only choice the reader got was "read it" or "don't".
I don't get it. If they have so much contempt for people corrupting their characters and they aren't gonna properly support it anyways, why even write it? It's like these corruption paths are written purely out of spite for the people paying their damn salary.
Makes me all the sadder that Wsan decided to leave TITS for this, they're wasted here.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes