Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
I'm not really interested in spite modding, I just like adding new scenes and content to the game. But honestly I think it'd be easier to just build my own at this point. Due to the way its webpacked, and that copying over certain functions to manipulate them doesn't work for a lot of things is sorta frustrating. Its like you have to mod the main file or basically hammer something out that ties into the main script. Its not so much the game was specifically made to deter modding, Javascript in general doesn't support additional files that well like Java or etc can.
Does that mean you're giving up on your mod attempt? If so that's a pity, I was looking forward to seeing what you wrote.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yes, but with a bit of drama, some futas here, another bit of women there and some men in case you are from the other side, all this bathed in medieval fantasy and some moral, ethical and spiritual complexes.

Or I almost forgot the sex in which you can fuck or be fucked and lastly and most importantly the cherry on the cake a priestess (prostitute) named cait
I've played this piece of shit already.
I'll try repeating a comment I've made before with some edits:

Lilith's Throne did most things better than this piece of shit they call a sequel.
And that game updates every damn century!!!

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Lilith's Throne did most things better than this piece of shit they call a sequel.
At this point LT has done things 99% better than CoC2
The moment they finally support Double-Penis in character-customization that'll rise to 100% IMO (Jokes aside i don't fucking know why Double Penis is even an option in this fucking game when barely ANY char has content for it! only one i can think is that sexy Elf Gate Guardian...that gets deleted from existance after we do the Ice Palace.)

James3

Dec 12, 2018
When do you think they'll have a name character or their child cross over to that plane? Would make it SOMEWHAT of a sequel, unlike the weak shit they've done with that so far.
Tamani Tails.png

AssexFlimp

Aug 3, 2017
Does that mean you're giving up on your mod attempt? If so that's a pity, I was looking forward to seeing what you wrote.
I'll still try to add scenes and etc for existing characters, and maybe some new content here and there. Although how functional they may be outside of new HC scenes or new dialog is debatable. I've got it to where I can track flags and they'll get saved with your game so if certain checkpoints need to be hit to progress to a new scene you can do that, but as like writing something like Cait pregnancy without modifying the OG script I'm unsure of.

Reactions: Fiz1247 and Rickart

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'll still try to add scenes and etc for existing characters, and maybe some new content here and there. Although how functional they may be outside of new HC scenes or new dialog is debatable. I've got it to where I can track flags and they'll get saved with your game so if certain checkpoints need to be hit to progress to a new scene you can do that, but as like writing something like Cait pregnancy without modifying the OG script I'm unsure of.
Be careful, these corporate motherfuckers will try to silence you.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I've played this piece of shit already.
I'll try repeating a comment I've made before with some edits:

Unfortunately I cannot comment much on it, I am still waiting for its version in the browser to be able to play it.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Savin is generally not a fan of pregnancy content. Especially content where he writes NPC getting pregnant. He is a sort that likes more the idea where player carries his NPCs children. Which is why Arona only got her own pregnancy content a long after her sire one for one.

So this is more of him just not being on the same page with most of the player base than any kind of malicious intent. And I think same will ring true with Atugia and Azy if I remember right. Which is fine, but I do wish game had more direct way in telling you that "No, this character will not be able to get pregnant". To not leave players disappointed since that is what a lot of them came for.

As for me, marrying Cait is least of my priorities. Not really into open relationships in these kinds of games when I have characters like Brienne and Kiyoko that are more monogamous in nature. But I am not really into putting down those that are. This game is made to appeal to many different sorts after all.

Do hope that male marriage options get expanded on. Brint is to similar in terms of content compared to Cait for my liking. And him being considered players bull (especially if his harem thing comes true) is just not for me and being a sub. So I always choose Brienne. And I see Quin as a friend and not really a lover. Male Cait basically.
Which leaves me with Berwyn. And, while I like Berry, him being only guy that I am interested in and in future being able to marry just does not sit well with me.
Well, I guess there is Takahiro but I am not all that excited for being his second wife/concubine. Do not like feeling like second fiddle. I am not really afraid for female choices tho. With stuff like Einin, Ahmir and mino cowgirls on horizon, I will feed good on that front.

So yeah. basically give me at least 2 more male marriages to my liking and I will be happy. Liulfr for example looks like a good candidate.
I can't deny that brint has certain aspects that make it almost the male version of cait and the fact that I'm passive gay makes me put a filter on it but after playing too many games where they either want to turn you into a woman or treat you like a bitch that only serves to fuck makes the characters like brint and quin a paradise for me, no matter how bad the game is, as long as the one with whose girlfriend and the brint harem is not something forced I can accept the relationship somewhat open, although as things are going the content of the marriage will be in a few years as the best of cases. I don't know why I feel that marriage to Elyon would make it an epilogue.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

AssexFlimp

Aug 3, 2017
What are some scenes you'd guys like to see within the game. I've mostly been writing stuff I enjoy, so if I release a mod its just gonna be shit I don't mind seeing. No guarantee I'll add every scene or be able to add new characters/functions to characters. But I can at least write some basic HC scenes/talking scenes and flags that keep track of progress, I.e. if you fuck 20 times you unlock a new scene or etc.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What are some scenes you'd guys like to see within the game. I've mostly been writing stuff I enjoy, so if I release a mod its just gonna be shit I don't mind seeing. No guarantee I'll add every scene or be able to add new characters/functions to characters. But I can at least write some basic HC scenes/talking scenes and flags that keep track of progress, I.e. if you fuck 20 times you unlock a new scene or etc.
Killing the potential spouses for Kinu, I don't like any of them. (The fox den wipeout is still there too as optional.)
Sterility curing and pregnancy for the deer and Cait, the damn futa tanuki literally has an option for that but only for us and they can't use it???
Dedicking for most if not all futas. (Looking at you Etheryn, that dick doesn't belong and fit you at all.)
Ability to kill major NPCs or any other because in the first game, I'd rather kill npcs than leave them alive just to annoy me later on.
A different flavor to the game as a corrupted MC.
Cucking the coward asshole we call Garth who did nothing for his wife so the kids have different mindsets for their damn mother who risked her life so they can live and that motherfucker calls it PEACE.

I dunno about Alabama route for Kinu, I'm not against or into it but even CoC1 hated that for some reason. (helspawnnnn)

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I can't deny that brint has certain aspects that make it almost the male version of cait and the fact that I'm passive gay makes me put a filter on it but after playing too many games where they either want to turn you into a woman or treat you like a bitch that only serves to fuck makes the characters like brint and quin a paradise for me, no matter how bad the game is, as long as the one with whose girlfriend and the brint harem is not something forced I can accept the relationship somewhat open, although as things are going the content of the marriage will be in a few years as the best of cases. I don't know why I feel that marriage to Elyon would make it an epilogue.
Yeah, Brint is acquired taste that I sometimes indulge in. Since, he has content that I enjoy like blowing him under the table since it is one of few blowjob scenes where focus is on the partner and how much pleasure I am giving them. But ironically my favorite one is tied to his female counterpart. Where he begs you to fuck his ass for entire night. I like the gap in aesthetic of this big log of a man with big log just whimpering and moaning below me from sheer pleasure. Which is technically the prelude to what he becomes.

But, eh, I do not feel like keeping him in saves even when I am not that big on Brienne since game likes to treat me like his submissive lover even if you have fucked him once which just kind of ruins a lot of appeal in having a macho guy as a friend. Terrible bro from my standpoint.
Yeah, same happens with Brienne but the type of relationship she offers (monogamous, submissive lover) beats Brints "I may have my own harem with you in it champ" any day in my book.

And listen, I like Quin but the part of not treating you like a bitch? While not what I think you are reffering to, I do find Quin and his sexual actions borderline forceful and uncalled for in a lot of instances. Like not counting his holiday event where you becomes his bitch, he has tendencies in using his magic too freely for my liking. As in previously aforementioned one along with pronebone and footsy scenes. And every time it is without either the in game text or him warning you or asking you for permission. Which I find creepy, forceful and dangerous since that is same magic that he uses to incapacitate people in combat. Not even counting how his magic brings in comparison to stuff like roofying and sexual drugs. Especially those from stuff like hentai. Not helped by his comments how he could break you into nothing but a huge slut with flick of his fingers. Some find it appealing. I find it assholish at minimum.
Now, game does not present it as anything bad but I do not find it comfortable. Which is a shame, since I do like his general design (bunny boy and my probably my favorite male body type), attitude and find his quest compelling. But eh, what can you do.

Well, write bottoming Quint content for one, but we all know that is not happening. Because only femboys, defeated enemies and Brint when you submit to him do that.

(Looking at you Etheryn, that dick doesn't belong and fit you at all.)
Rude, she has such a lovely one for a lovely girl that needs more cum to her name.

Killing the potential spouses for Kinu, I don't like any of them.
Listen there, I will take Nakano personally out of your line of sight if you just leave me alone with him. I am sure that we can work something out that requires both heads to stay attached.

Last edited:

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, Brint is acquired taste that I sometimes indulge in. Since, he has content that I enjoy like blowing him under the table since it is one of few blowjob scenes where focus is on the partner and how much pleasure I am giving them. But ironically my favorite one is tied to his female counterpart. Where he begs you to fuck his ass for entire night. I like the gap in aesthetic of this big log of a man with big log just whimpering and moaning below me from sheer pleasure. Which is technically the prelude to what he becomes.

But, eh, I do not feel like keeping him in saves even when I am not that big on Brienne since game likes to treat me like his submissive lover even if you have fucked him once which just kind of ruins a lot of appeal in having a macho guy as a friend. Terrible bro from my standpoint.
Yeah, same happens with Brienne but the type of relationship she offers (monogamous, submissive lover) beats Brints "I may have my own harem with you in it champ" any day in my book.

And listen, I like Quin but the part of not treating you like a bitch? While not what I think you are reffering to, I do find Quin and his sexual actions borderline forceful and uncalled for in a lot of instances. Like not counting his holiday event where you becomes his bitch, he has tendencies in using his magic too freely for my liking. As in previously aforementioned one along with pronebone and footsy scenes. And every time it is without either the in game text or him warning you or asking you for permission. Which I find creepy, forceful and dangerous since that is same magic that he uses to incapacitate people in combat. Not even counting how his magic brings in comparison to stuff like roofying and sexual drugs. Especially those from stuff like hentai. Not helped by his comments how he could break you into nothing but a huge slut with flick of his fingers. Some find it appealing. I find it assholish at minimum.
Now, game does not present it as anything bad but I do not find it comfortable. Which is a shame, since I do like his general design (bunny boy and my probably my favorite male body type), attitude and find his quest compelling. But eh, what can you do.

Well, write bottoming Quint content for one, but we all know that is not happening. Because only femboys, defeated enemies and Brint when you submit to him do that.

Rude, she has such a lovely one for a lovely girl that needs more cum to her name.

Listen there, I will take Nakano personally out of your line of sight if you just leave me alone with him. I am sure that we can work something out that requires both heads to stay attached.
Well, being passive gay benefits me from the fact that even when I fuck him, he still looks like the best in the relationship, but really looking at things from your point of view, they should have written a scene where he asks you if you would like to be the top of the relationship or to stop treating you as submissive in my opinion as it is written brint's attitude would not have any problem with this but i very much doubt that his writer will accept this and as for the harem, I can tolerate a open relationship but a harem no thanks. What I do not understand is that there is a special scene in which he gives us a ring as if he wanted to formalize a relationship and that when we get to the capital of the minotaurs he will give you a better one, what I mean is that he believed that in the capital He would tell us that he wants a relationship but instead we jump that he can have a harem in which you can be happily part of it, did I get confused about something or what was it?

As for quin, I understand that we are messing with someone who belonged to the sect but I don't know what his writer thought that he thought it would be sexy that while we have sex he indirectly threatens us to become idiots addicted to his cock, I can tolerate him wearing a little of his magic to make the reunion more exciting, but the reminder that it could destroy our conscience was stupid.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
As long as he doesn't marry my kid without even my damn choice, he goes off to my radar.
I've beaten them all with a party of 3, I've saved the leader's kid because no one's bright enough for the door puzzles and I've done all their tasks that they want and somehow I still can't have a say / choice???
As if the no reward quest from him isn't bad enough.
I didn't give away my spiral blade for nothing, what happened to their code? Give something and you receive something of equal value or some Fullmetal Alchemist bullshit.
At least Nakano would've gave me a katana or a nodachi like his but no, literally nothing but good guy (or gal) points...
She can't even man up. heh (bad puns are my favorite)
Honestly, I prefer her to be like Elthara instead.
The elf guy looks chill too, a mysterious one, would like to know more about the king's death.

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Well, being passive gay benefits me from the fact that even when I fuck him, he still looks like the best in the relationship, but really looking at things from your point of view, they should have written a scene where he asks you if you would like to be the top of the relationship or to stop treating you as submissive in my opinion as it is written brint's attitude would not have any problem with this but i very much doubt that his writer will accept this and as for the harem, I can tolerate a open relationship but a harem no thanks. What I do not understand is that there is a special scene in which he gives us a ring as if he wanted to formalize a relationship and that when we get to the capital of the minotaurs he will give you a better one, what I mean is that he believed that in the capital He would tell us that he wants a relationship but instead we jump that he can have a harem in which you can be happily part of it, did I get confused about something or what was it?

As for quin, I understand that we are messing with someone who belonged to the sect but I don't know what his writer thought that he thought it would be sexy that while we have sex he indirectly threatens us to become idiots addicted to his cock, I can tolerate him wearing a little of his magic to make the reunion more exciting, but the reminder that it could destroy our conscience was stupid.
If I sounded that I found Brint dominant personality bad, I never meant to come out like that. I just explained why he is not for me. And I believe that it is better for Wsan (Brints writer) to stick to the minos targeted audience when it comes to writing him and not try to split focus in trying to please people like me that are not. It would make people that fell in love with how he is to begin with feel left out and probably not get desired outcome. Because, really, I think I am one few players that looks at Brint and goes "damn, wish I could plow his ass more".

As for his harem. Well, honestly, I would not fret for it to much. Since that was just something that a person that is most likely Wsan (since they did show on 4chan their private docs they were working on at the time as way to verify themselves) just though about adding since he said that one of appeals of Brint is that he fucks as much as a player, I guess. And that people that are into him enjoy that part of him. So him getting his own harem was an idea he tossed around to please that part of the playerbase. And he said that it would be optional, that the champion would need to push them in that direction for (un)desired result.

Quin is, well, little confusing from characterization standpoint. Game expects us to trust him imidietly by allowing him to stay with us. Without further questioning or locking him up in a room untill we are sure wr can trust him. But no, he stays same place where our champion sleeps, just three rooms down.
He says that he is about give and take variety of sexs but only tops. He is supposed to be a dorky confident showoff but likable- but him being far bellow other two male companions in terms of popularity shows how that turned out.
And you would think that if he did not want to be associated with cult he would stop using his magic in public and only wield it when it is absolutely needed. But nah, he shows off by pulling a magic trick on Cait at your first interaction in Frosthound. Like, not a best way in conveying that you are trying to change your ways.
As for author, I can not really fault them for not noticing. When I bring up Quins use of magic during intercourse and his whole attitude about it, people think that I am overreacting . That I am being to sensitive. Maybe, but I think it can also be that I do not always accept events just like game presents them to me. Well, whatever the case may be, I can just wait and see how this will all turn out. I do find there is more to like about Quin than to hate, so his expansion may swing it in much more positive direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentangel

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Dedicking for most if not all futas. (Looking at you Etheryn, that dick doesn't belong and fit you at all.)
If only she was a futa I would have less problems with her(I mean,you can take it or leave it but at least you got the option to fuck the right hole).

I dunno about Alabama route for Kinu, I'm not against or into it but even CoC1 hated that for some reason. (helspawnnnn)
Considering Anemone,Phylla and Sophie offered the option that seems to be more on Savin´s ego than CoC1 as a whole.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
(Jokes aside i don't fucking know why Double Penis is even an option in this fucking game when barely ANY char has content for it! only one i can think is that sexy Elf Gate Guardian...that gets deleted from existance after we do the Ice Palace.)
There are some. I can't think of too many off the top of my head but I know Vari and the Moth girl do. We definitely need more regardless.
I am a preg connoisseur so that's always going to be my priority. Following that, more scenes with the various kids you can sire. Something I like from TiTS is that each species of children get a special interaction in the nursery. Also scenes with the mothers, cause too many times it's just one scene of them giving birth then they barely talk about them, and sometimes not even that. Gwyneth is the worse offender. You don't even get a birth scene which is kinda funny because of how much they pushed her in the early days.

Also having a femme looking bunny boy downstairs and not having the option to ravage his boipussy is a whole other level of gay.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
A few I can think of: seducing/mind-breaking Nakano until he goes from being a douche to calling the PC "daddy." A threesome where Nakano and Kinu both submit to the PC, or an option for female champs to go full Mrs. Robinson and seduce their daughter's husband. Kinu/Kiyoko Threesomes are also a no-brainer and I wouldn't complain about being able to fuck the Kitsune leader either.

Making Gweyr sexable and a threesome with her and Gwyn, maybe give a line to Garret after about how you fucked his mom. On that note, bi/gay content for Garret. You could even build it off that line, with him angrily confronting the player and if the PC backs down he doms them, but if they stand their ground they dom him.

In general fleshing out some of the more neglected NPCs and companions. Like that Rabbit Girl mini-boss in the foothills, or Atugia who has such little content I forget she exists most of the time. Or Berwyn who hasn't had new content in awhile (though he is getting an expansion in the next couple months, so I'll understand if you don't want to work on that). I'd also say fleshing out the companion interactions more, giving them more group scenes with each other/the player. Stuff like letting Kiyoko have threesomes with the PC and other companions, or giving Berwyn scenes with people besides Cait. That kind of thing.

Also, it occurs to me that now that Kasyrra is in the game permanently, we have the opportunity for a whole bunch more scenes with her and the party that we really haven't seen before. Stuff like introducing Quinn to the Demon he so recently worshipped, teaming up with her to spit-roast Berwyn until he's begging for more, seeing whose more dominant between her and Arona, working together to DP Brienne, or flipping the script by cucking Cait, making her watch as you fuck/get fucked by Kasyrra until she's so horny that she's begging to join in.

Hope these aren't too difficult to put in the game, or are at least interesting enough to be worth trying. Even if they don't make it in I'm still looking forward to trying your mod.

Reactions: B2B2

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Savin is generally not a fan of pregnancy content. Especially content where he writes NPC getting pregnant. He is a sort that likes more the idea where player carries his NPCs children. Which is why Arona only got her own pregnancy content a long after her sire one for one.

So this is more of him just not being on the same page with most of the player base than any kind of malicious intent. And I think same will ring true with Atugia and Azy if I remember right. Which is fine, but I do wish game had more direct way in telling you that "No, this character will not be able to get pregnant". To not leave players disappointed since that is what a lot of them came for.

As for me, marrying Cait is least of my priorities. Not really into open relationships in these kinds of games when I have characters like Brienne and Kiyoko that are more monogamous in nature. But I am not really into putting down those that are. This game is made to appeal to many different sorts after all.

Do hope that male marriage options get expanded on. Brint is to similar in terms of content compared to Cait for my liking. And him being considered players bull (especially if his harem thing comes true) is just not for me and being a sub. So I always choose Brienne. And I see Quin as a friend and not really a lover. Male Cait basically.
Which leaves me with Berwyn. And, while I like Berry, him being only guy that I am interested in and in future being able to marry just does not sit well with me.
Well, I guess there is Takahiro but I am not all that excited for being his second wife/concubine. Do not like feeling like second fiddle. I am not really afraid for female choices tho. With stuff like Einin, Ahmir and mino cowgirls on horizon, I will feed good on that front.

So yeah. basically give me at least 2 more male marriages to my liking and I will be happy. Liulfr for example looks like a good candidate.
See, that's fine. Can't speak for everyone else here but this really does feel like something that should have been communicated sooner and with more clarity to the player base. I love pregnancy content, don't get me wrong, but when you have a good number of NPCs that you can knock up, and that you can knock up damn near every NPC that could be knocked up in the original game, it's not exactly the player's fault for expecting more of the same in NPCs like Cait. It also really doesn't help that Cait is being handled the way she is right now in addition to the kitsune content.

Whatever complaints I personally have usually stem from the fact that I did like this game and have an expectation for it since it's still in development.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes