RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Nothing much. Got some kitsune content and some minotaur content but otherwise, still very empty updates that are being drip fed.

Reactions: enumate

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I'm pretty alright, bro. The gayme is still shit, and here's reason #1018071987 why: I wanna fuck Bienne's family, but I gotta get their cOnSeNt first, like I'm some kind of gimp.
Nah, bro. You gotta get consent because... uh.. only demons fuck without consent? Wait, that's not right. Most people simply demolish your asshole when you lose and they aren't even demons so uh, it's the Right Thing To Do ™ ?

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I'm pretty alright, bro. The gayme is still shit, and here's reason #1018071987 why: I wanna fuck Bienne's family, but I gotta get their cOnSeNt first, like I'm some kind of gimp.
You gotta get consent like Big Ed did with Rose's father.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
We're pretty much the stripper getting hired for servicing the family.

• Haha
Reactions: Greily

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.18 Patch Notes:

• Azzy will talk you about her relationship with Liaden right after you wingman for her — or you can tell her you never want to wingman for her to disable it permanently. (Written by Skow)
  • Gytha is back and wants your knots and cummies. After finishing WC there is a chance to encounter her anywhere in the Frostwood. (Written by Fleep)
  • New edge-case interactions for if Brint knocked up Elthara but has since become a woman.
  • New bust: Gytha’s warg now has black fur like it was always supposed to.
  • Some tweaks/fixes for the incubus/succubus TFs and other misc fixes.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Azzy will talk you about her relationship with Liaden right after you wingman for her — or you can tell her you never want to wingman for her to disable it permanently. (Written by Skow)
Ey good, now I can tell her to get together with her girlfriend without feeling like I was getting forced into it. It took long enough.

Gytha is back and wants your knots and cummies. After finishing WC there is a chance to encounter her anywhere in the Frostwood. (Written by Fleep)
Now people can stop asking for that Elf. Not sure what people see in here.

New edge-case interactions for if Brint knocked up Elthara but has since become a woman.
Ey, that is nice. Would like for her to have threesome contentn with Brienne since that is the companion that I picked. Since I do not think that people that had Elthara knocked up by Brint want Brienne.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes