Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Mega

0.4.18 Patch Notes:

• Azzy will talk you about her relationship with Liaden right after you wingman for her — or you can tell her you never want to wingman for her to disable it permanently. (Written by Skow)
  • Gytha is back and wants your knots and cummies. After finishing WC there is a chance to encounter her anywhere in the Frostwood. (Written by Fleep)
  • New edge-case interactions for if Brint knocked up Elthara but has since become a woman.
  • New bust: Gytha’s warg now has black fur like it was always supposed to.
  • Some tweaks/fixes for the incubus/succubus TFs and other misc fixes.
Oh, it updated.

Reactions: Ssato243

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
  • New edge-case interactions for if Brint knocked up Elthara but has since become a woman.
Man I didn't know brint could knock her up, I guess I'm missing a lot of content cause I have him as a chick, it's interesting that only the MC, Quin , and brint can knock her up, but not Arona and Berwyn even though they can have sex with her

Also, there's apparently a different preg bust for her if brint knocks her up due to minitour children being larger
brints on the left others right, I'm surprised they thought to add this in, id feel a little annoyed at this but my brint is a chick
500px-Elthara-Moira-Pregnant-Brint-Bust.png 500px-Elthara-Moira-Pregnant-Bust.png

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Berwyn even though they can have sex with her
Berwyn is the best boy since he does not go around knocking every two copper ho that comes into the range of his dick. He is only bedicked companion that uses contraceptives after all.
Arona can not knock up Elthara if she is your sub.

Reactions: Aileh200

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am on Android. I can't use save editor because my save files can't be downloaded. The (to file/save) is grayed out. But the loading save file is still working. So is there any kind soul who can give me a save file at the start of the game with modded stat/money/etc???
Edit.... OMFG..... It's working... It's working for me. Hehehe. Let's see if I can actually edit anything.

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Man I didn't know brint could knock her up, I guess I'm missing a lot of content cause I have him as a chick, it's interesting that only the MC, Quin , and brint can knock her up, but not Arona and Berwyn even though they can have sex with her

Also, there's apparently a different preg bust for her if brint knocks her up due to minitour children being larger
brints on the left others right, I'm surprised they thought to add this in, id feel a little annoyed at this but my brint is a chick
View attachment 1458051 View attachment 1458052
Can Berwyn have sex with her? I know he has the generic companion threesome with her in the Winter City, but as far as I knew he didn't have a scene with Elthara when she showed up at the wayfort like Quin, Brint and Arona do.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Can Berwyn have sex with her? I know he has the generic companion threesome with her in the Winter City, but as far as I knew he didn't have a scene with Elthara when she showed up at the wayfort like Quin, Brint and Arona do.
not for now, B is too busy to write it.
Screenshot_10.png

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Oh my god the Brint cuck content with the elf priestess existing is wild. They really had that?? The priorities of these people are fucking baffling.
It's a good job that Brienne was introduced early in development, before Savin really committed to his autistic crusade against "power fantasies". Now I've got a submissive cow slut to enjoy, and Brint content is just a fanciful "what if" to me.

CratorH8er

Mar 10, 2021
Oh my god the Brint cuck content with the elf priestess existing is wild. They really had that?? The priorities of these people are fucking baffling.
In this game of furries and dickgirls, where you can enter into an open relationship, a BDSM relationship, or end the day pregnant in your ass with eggs from bug girls, that's where you draw the line? A scene where a minotaur has sex with the elf you're introduced to with 20 semen demon loads in her ass?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
In this game of furries and dickgirls, where you can enter into an open relationship, a BDSM relationship, or end the day pregnant in your ass with eggs from bug girls, that's where you draw the line? A scene where a minotaur has sex with the elf you're introduced to with 20 semen demon loads in her ass?
"Its not about perversion, its about FEELINGS. I feel betrayed when specific somebody who I barely know, and who have no relation to me at all, have sex with another specific somebody who I barely know, who also have no relation to me at all.
How DARE they having sex in front of me...even if that was me who introduced them to each other...and selected option "now kisses"...and option "watch it"...and downloaded gayme in the first place..."

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Hey man, Elthara's pussy is mine. It don't belong to Brint, it don't belong to God, and it sure as shit don't belong to her. It belongs to me, and I ain't sharing.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes