throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020

Changelog for 0.4.24 (Hot Wings and Thighs):

• After finishing Winter City, you can find a mysterious old lady down on the bridge across the River Ridell near the Wayfort. Helping her out will lead to a whole pile of interesting new content, including a new companion bard, all !
  • Some Wayfort rooms have been updated as coding has started on the Renovation Project. Nothing beyond the text tweaks is implemented in this patch, however.
Sweet, more Wayfort stuff. Maybe one day Savin will even let us move out of our mother's basement the tavern.

And TiTs has grotesquely proportioned females taking up 90% of its character roster, with more than half of them being horse-cocked futas.
CoC II also has a lot less furry, so that's nice.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Good on B for listening to criticisim from anons instead of listening to his sycophants.

Originally, Agni was supposed to fuck Hellhound without asking you at all. She asks because an anon offered that as a solution and B listened.

As a side note, Agni isn't finished, is she? I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be able to enter a relationship with her.

Also her going from old to young tied to the whole "haha im suddenly horny now but im actually not that horny normally except i am" stuff makes 0 sense, even with B's defense over it. Still shit.

Also that whole spiel about Agni thinking Cait is super brave for self defining as a "slut." Lmao.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
As a side note, Agni isn't finished, is she? I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be able to enter a relationship with her.

Also her going from old to young tied to the whole "haha im suddenly horny now but im actually not that horny normally except i am" stuff makes 0 sense, even with B's defense over it. Still shit.

Also that whole spiel about Agni thinking Cait is super brave for self defining as a "slut." Lmao.
>benjamin button spiel
FFS when I thought they couldn't get an asspull that obvious they go and do it.
Also, her design is horrendous. Really, is horrible the style they picked for her (Breaks the uniformity of the rest)
>Also that whole spiel about Agni thinking Cait is super brave for self defining as a "slut."
That shit reeks all of it as Savin meddling just to say "Fuck you"

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
I remember part of it. But is better to explain all the debacle of that incident loremaster. :^)
Pfft, loremaster, what a kind way to say autistic sperg. Anyways!

If I remember the story right, Dr. Badger belonged to someone else and he wanted to include her in the game. I can't honestly remember the full details, I just recall Badger being someone else's and Fenoxo wanting to implement her into the game. Kind of like what he did with Excellia and the major disappointment that was. He also screwed with that character's canon too, I think, as he did with Badger.

So he implements Dr. Badger on Tarkus, makes her an unbeatable encounter that doms you and turns you into a bimbo against your will if you decide to fight back. Doesn't matter if you've beaten other stronger entities before. You lose. Because that's Fenoxo's fetish... being made into a bimbo. Or was, I dunno if he has one anymore judging from that screed of why he's taking a producer role in TiTS. He corrected this by at least giving us the option of punishing her later on with a quest from Penny because Fenoxo at least can recognize what his audience wants. He also hasn't introduced a single auto-lose since.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
I mean...I heard that some people irl do that and it's supposed to be liberating or something, and about "taking back" insulting labels(although personally I dislike the notion). But in a game like this, it's definitely self-serving to the writers to write something like this.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Pfft, loremaster, what a kind way to say autistic sperg. Anyways!

If I remember the story right, Dr. Badger belonged to someone else and he wanted to include her in the game. I can't honestly remember the full details, I just recall Badger being someone else's and Fenoxo wanting to implement her into the game. Kind of like what he did with Excellia and the major disappointment that was. He also screwed with that character's canon too, I think, as he did with Badger.

So he implements Dr. Badger on Tarkus, makes her an unbeatable encounter that doms you and turns you into a bimbo against your will if you decide to fight back. Doesn't matter if you've beaten other stronger entities before. You lose. Because that's Fenoxo's fetish... being made into a bimbo. Or was, I dunno if he has one anymore judging from that screed of why he's taking a producer role in TiTS. He corrected this by at least giving us the option of punishing her later on with a quest from Penny because Fenoxo at least can recognize what his audience wants. He also hasn't introduced a single auto-lose since.
Nah, fam. is better to have an autistic fella than a crusading sperg who rants against anything that dares to tell him he sucks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daddums

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I mean...I heard that some people irl do that and it's supposed liberating or something, and about "taking back" insulting labels(although personally I dislike the notion). But in a game like this, it's definitely self-serving to the writers to write something like this.
Yeah, everybody's gotta suck up to Savin's personal waifu, but that shit just makes Agni sound like a Twitter feminist or something. Eugh

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I mean...I heard that some people irl do that and it's supposed liberating or something, and about "taking back" insulting labels(although personally I dislike the notion). But in a game like this, it's definitely self-serving to the writers to write something like this.
That woman right there announced herself as a slut to the whole world.
How many STDs do you think does she have? Do we treat being a slut a positive now?

Let me try it, Ey 'yall POLICE, I'm a proud drug dealer and a human organ harvester!!!
Also a shout out to my beautiful wife back at home, Love you big sister.
W-wait, WAIT!!! why're y'all cuffing me, hey hey HEY!!! WA- *static*

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yeah, everybody's gotta suck up to Savin's personal waifu, but that shit just makes Agni sound like a Twitter feminist or something. Eugh
I do kind of get the motivation of doing that irl to defang haters' vitriol(the slut insult is flung around pretty freely and often with little to no justification), it's just here it's a pat on Savin's back and justification to keep writing Cait as he has.

That woman right there announced herself as a slut to the whole world.
How many STDs do you think does she have? Do we treat being a slut a positive now?

Let me try it, Ey 'yall POLICE, I'm a proud drug dealer and a human organ harvester!!!
Also a shout out to my beautiful wife back at home, Love you big sister.
W-wait, WAIT!!! why're y'all cuffing me, hey hey HEY!!! WA- *static*
Hilarious /s but not comparable.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hilarious /s but not comparable.
But hey, who am I to judge on what people want to do w/ their lives anyway, if they enjoy it then sure go enjoy it or even be proud of it.
That's what matters innit? You know your life's worth all the things you've done if you enjoyed it after all.

Now I'll go back to human organ harvesting.
Feels good to be an organ donor, saving lives is always a noble thing.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Don't you have a heart? Cait is a proud slut and you're shaming her REEEEEEE!!!! :KEK:
Am I hearing boss music? Nah, can't be.

Some mods or that one mod: Did I just hear...SHAMING??!

Me?..Have a heart?..This godforsaken land (Pun intended) needs to have one, after all I've done for them they still treat me like a damn savage, like I'm just a nobody even after all the feats no one can ever achieve...

Those trapped fuckers in the necklace won't get out without ME, The son and the wife* of that damn bar owner won't live WITHOUT ME.
THE DAMN ICE ELF WON'T LIVE WITHOUT ME, THE DAMN CAT WON'T WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THAT OLD MAN WIZARD WITHOUT ME!
THE CENTAUR AND THE ORCS WILL STILL BE STUCK IN THEIR DARK TIMES WITHOUT ME!!! THE DAMN CAT WON'T SEE HER FATHER ALIVE WITHOUT ME EITHER!!! THE MEDALLION THAT FUCKING BAR OWNER WANTS WILL NEVER BE TAKEN FROM THE GHOST WITHOUT ME!!!
AND MOST OF ALL, THIS DAMN WORLD WON'T BE SAVED WHEN THE OMNIBUS SHOWED UP WITHOUT ME!!! I AM WHAT'S SAVING ALL THESE FUCKERS AND THEY CAN'T EVEN BE APPRECIATIVE OT IT!!! THESE SELFISH FUCKERS DESERVE TO DIE IF THEY KEEP TREATING ME LIKE SHIT!!!

And with that bartender, Another barrel mixed with the strongest poison, I've been reminded of my own damn daughter once again...

The frost elves gave me a "title" although it's more of a formality with me signing a contract as their personal guard with no pay in return...

I was supposed to be this land's savior but look at me now, I'm dating the very thing I'm sworn to destroy *chugging intensifies*

Right after they got out of the necklace, they for some fucking reason made me feel bad for not being with them for like a decade, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't do time magic shit.

My kid married a random that thinks he's cool even if he's lame as fuck, he also can't even see how lucky that bastard is and the worst part is that he doesn't even know what kind of feats my daughter's father has and my wife agreed to it without my damn consent...

I saved the cat and agreed to help her find her sister, I saved her dad from their would-be captors, probably would-be murderers too, built a whole damn temple just for her and all I got is a fucking discount and a walking fleshlight that can heal corruption by kissing their ass and not to mention the "No to anal" bullshit... *chugging intensifies once again*

Maybe when I pass out this time, I'll wake up in a better world with people who actually act like one, not self-entitled assholes with an ego as big as planets...
*Passes out*

Man it's just so hard to enjoy this piece of shit when they keep trying to make you NOT enjoy it.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes