King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Am I hearing boss music? Nah, can't be.

Some mods or that one mod: Did I just hear...SHAMING??!

Me?..Have a heart?..This godforsaken land (Pun intended) needs to have one, after all I've done for them they still treat me like a damn savage, like I'm just a nobody even after all the feats no one can ever achieve...

Those trapped fuckers in the necklace won't get out without ME, The son and the mother of that damn bar owner won't live WITHOUT ME.
THE DAMN ICE ELF WON'T LIVE WITHOUT ME, THE DAMN CAT WON'T WIN THE FIGHT AGAINST THAT OLD MAN WIZARD WITHOUT ME!
THE CENTAUR AND THE ORCS WILL STILL BE STUCK IN THEIR DARK TIMES WITHOUT ME!!! THE DAMN CAT WON'T SEE HER FATHER ALIVE WITHOUT ME EITHER!!! THE MEDALLION THAT FUCKING BAR OWNER WANTS WILL NEVER BE TAKEN FROM THE GHOST WITHOUT ME!!!
AND MOST OF ALL, THIS DAMN WORLD WON'T BE SAVED WHEN THE OMNIBUS SHOWED UP WITHOUT ME!!! I AM WHAT'S SAVING ALL THESE FUCKERS AND THEY CAN'T EVEN BE APPRECIATIVE OT IT!!! THESE SELFISH FUCKERS DESERVE TO DIE IF THEY KEEP TREATING ME LIKE SHIT!!!

And with that bartender, Another barrel mixed with the strongest poison, I've been reminded of my own damn daughter once again...

The frost elves gave me a "title" although it's more of a formality with me signing a contract as their personal guard with no pay in return...

I was supposed to be this land's savior but look at me now, I'm dating the very thing I'm sworn to destroy *chugging intensifies*

Right after they got out of the necklace, they for some fucking reason made me feel bad for not being with them for like a decade, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't do time magic shit.

My kid married a random that thinks he's cool even if he's lame as fuck, he also can't even see how lucky that bastard is and the worst part is that he doesn't even know what kind of feats my daughter's father has and my wife agreed to it without my damn consent...

I saved the cat and agreed to help her find her sister, I saved her dad from their would-be captors, probably would-be murderers too, built a whole damn temple just for her and all I got is a fucking discount and a walking fleshlight that can heal corruption by kissing their ass and not to mention the "No to anal" bullshit... *chugging intensifies once again*

Maybe when I pass out this time, I'll wake up in a better world with people who actually act like one, not self-entitled assholes with an ego as big as planets...
*Passes out*

Man it's just so hard to enjoy this piece of shit when they keep trying to make you NOT enjoy it.
Once you are in deep shit. The only thing left is just honk while it accelerates...

Reactions: Rat_King

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Once you are in deep shit. The only thing left is just honk while it accelerates...
Oh, so that's what people say when they want to commit sudoku via car method.

Have you ever considered, like, to stop trying to enjoy it? Do you need an intervention?
Doing something that's not enjoyed is a waste of time. Yes, even this piece of shit...
That's why good ol' Copium is here for me so I can still hallucinate of this game being good and enjoyable.
It works sometimes, I know this game can be good later on, patience is key after all.

I play games like how I'm reading a book, once I've gotten interested in anything story-related to it be it a good or a shitty one, I NEED to see how it ends.
(TiTs plz just finish the damn MQ so I can be done with it)

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Dunno about you guys, but Agni's wrinkly-ass ashes are going into the storage chest :KEK:

Not sure if it's how B went about writing the Champion, basically an idiot whose sole purpose in their every interaction is to stand there in awe (sex scenes included), or just Agni herself rubbing me the wrong way, but i wasn't very impressed.

And hell, i tried. Even went through the hassle of reading every bit of her dialogues, but Jaysus. When she's not reading a list longer than Spongebob's, bird spends half her time praising herself harder than Solaire praises the sun and the other half acting holier than thou while reciting lines from chinese cookies :KEK:

But really, this:

1637885169494.png

1637885150049.png

This fucking bird is on some shit man :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Not sure if it's how B went about writing the Champion, basically an idiot whose sole purpose in their every interaction is to stand there in awe (sex scenes included), or just Agni herself rubbing me the wrong way, but i wasn't very impressed.

And hell, i tried. Even went through the hassle of reading every bit of her dialogues, but Jaysus. When she's not reading a list longer than Spongebob's, bird spends half her time praising herself harder than Solaire praises the sun and the other half acting holier than thou while reciting lines from chinese cookies :KEK:
Self-praise and self-righteousness fits an arrogant character well enough, that part's fine. We'll see how she behaves in later updates.

Reactions: JTakiyaa and A.HK

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Self-praise and self-righteousness fits an arrogant character well enough, that part's fine. We'll see how she behaves in later updates.
Let's hope that she gets roasted, because arrogance can burn yourself :KEK:

Really. If we had an option to sacrifice a companion "incredibly and surprisingly" she's over the kitty (and that is saying something)
mujawzq10ln01.png
Really, Savin's team has a real hardwork into creating the most unsavory characters when they put real mind into it.

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Dunno about you guys, but Agni's wrinkly-ass ashes are going into the storage chest :KEK:

But really, this:

View attachment 1518853

View attachment 1518852

This fucking bird is on some shit man :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Yeah, and the way the narration goes admonishing you for not immediately wanting to fuck something that appeared out of thin air - almost like she were a demon! - is just... ugh. I didn't think B could fall this far, but here we are. Discord really is a mind poison.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Nah, that's fine... if it's from the character. The problem is the narration has you agreeing without even asking if the player thinks so. No ambiguity about it. No, she's not hot shit outside of being a piece of shit that happens to be temperature wise hot.

I would prefer the mute karate ferret over the flaming turkey any day.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Yeah, and the way the narration goes admonishing you for not immediately wanting to fuck something that appeared out of thin air - almost like she were a demon! - is just... ugh. I didn't think B could fall this far, but here we are. Discord really is a mind poison.
Even without her saying so, she's clearly a phoenix and not a demon, and she expects the champ to be savvy enough with local myth to know that. Cait is surprised if the champ doesnt want to fuck Agni, which is no wonder cuz Cait's a nympho, and Agni is arrogant, so that checks out. Also like doesnt almost everyone here have their champ fuck with every npc they find attractive? Am I playing this wrong?

Nah, that's fine... if it's from the character. The problem is the narration has you agreeing without even asking if the player thinks so. No ambiguity about it. No, she's not hot shit outside of being a piece of shit that happens to be temperature wise hot.

I would prefer the mute karate ferret over the flaming turkey any day.
The champ is non-committal on the issue of whether they agree with Agni on her high opinion of herself. Especially if they refuse to fuck with her. They only agree that's she's attractive which she is - her picture's nice.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
It'd fine if her arrogance was treated as such, but looking at how B has the Champion interact with her (like a pussy-whipped idiot, to be brief) i'd say that's very much not the case.

Didn't wanna say it but she reads like a bit of a Sue to me. I tried turning her down after reviving her, just to see what would happen, and boy. She just keeps pushing for it and (in my case) Arona had to step in to tell her to fuck off, 'cause apparentely my 75 corruption Champ lost both his 10-inch gonads somewhere in the cave and couldn't himself.

Last edited:

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Even without her saying so, she's clearly a phoenix and not a demon, and she expects the champ to be savvy enough with local myth to know that. Cait is surprised if the champ doesnt want to fuck Agni, which is no wonder cuz Cait's a nympho, and Agni is arrogant, so that checks out. Also like doesnt almost everyone here have their champ fuck with every npc they find attractive? Am I playing this wrong?
Demons can shapeshift, bruh. We have that knowledge too. And while I'm on Team Kas, I have no idea if this demon is trying to usurp my beloved or not. That's not okay. I will not allow usurpation.

Besides that the Champ also believes Phoenix are a myth -- possibly even a hellish fire city in an alternate realm. Evidence of what occurred or not you don't just believe that easily. You go your whole life thinking something is a myth, suddenly it's in front of you and you don't drop to your knees in worship. You try to reason as to what the fuck just happened. It's a defense mechanism of sorts.

The champ is non-committal on the issue of whether they agree with Agni on her high opinion of herself. Especially if they refuse to fuck with her. They only agree that's she's attractive which she is - her picture's nice.
That is not how I read it at all. The narration even admits she gave a "pretty good zinger" and it wasn't. It seemed more like her throwing a tantrum at the thought someone didn't want to fuck her. Maybe some of the narration is from her perspective, but I still feel it really pushes her as the... for lack of a better term, "alpha" in the conversation.

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I just read through a whole wall of text, laughed a lot but i still don't know who the fuck is agni, could someone help with that?

Edit: forget it, just looked at the pic of the new update ...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes