IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
I hate that shitty "it's not a AAA game, guys! Stop measuring it to that standard!" argument. How about stop apologizing for bad design? I've seen some indie content that makes some AAA games look like unmitigated disasters.

Final Fantasy doesn't have a complex combat system. Turn-based combat that you can exploit and/or grind against isn't hard to do, either. I mean, most other indie devs have figured it out. We're asking for a competent combat system, which, again, is not that difficult.

New Vegas didn't have beautiful writing. It was even clunky at times. What it had was narrative consistency which, again, shouldn't be hard. It also had an amazing quest system. Honestly, watch hbomberguy's video on New Vegas. He could tell you what it did right as opposed to FO3.

This comes down to the lead dev having a fetish that nobody asked for, forcing it down the player's throat, and then the rest of the writing staff being so horribly inconsistent when it comes to how the PC reacts to shit while also removing our autonomy and, in some cases, having Cait gaslight us for not wanting to fuck something. They even had Brint and a couple others (afaik) join in the "you don't want to fuck this arrogant piece of shit? How dare you!" crusade. It's not a lack of fuckable waifus. It's that we're expected to want to fuck every waifu. I personally don't find futa orcs that appealing. As a player, I shouldn't feel shamed for not wanting to fuck futa orcs.

For a team who tosses their shit over being kink-shamed, Savin and co sure are lacking in self-awareness.

I... the fuck did you get this one from? I'm curious where you got this up from reading through the most recently replies. Nobody has inferred that this is the case.

Really? Is this the age of the entitled content creator, who wishes for their works to remain pure and untouched by us, the dirty masses?

Asking your community to beta test updates? Hogwash! Now, ignore the devs on f95 who do just that.

I would argue that it does and doesn't. Make the prose for lore stuff (like what goes directly into an archive, or is explicitly state via dialogue) legible and simple. If you want to wax poetic about how hard you fucked Brint in the butt, knock yourself out. I mean, look at Mass Effect. The dialogue was clunky af at times and my Shepard tended towards a bipolar perspective on justice. The actual lore content, though, was fairly broad and simple. It's not that it is difficult to do both, but requires both a love for what you're writing, and the time to do so.

Agree to disagree. That said, the issue is, as I said, more related to the fact that we're basically shamed into not liking something, and then expressing that issue or wanting something more from the dev is basically met with stonewalling.

Fuck, he could go caveman and check out the original CoC. Not as thorough, but it did make a pretty damned strong effort to describe everything you did to yourself in a playthrough.

-------------------------

This, although I would argue on the merits of complexity vs content. Personally, I'm a fan of GoR and loss scenes. I don't mind victory boning (bonus points if it can lead to a bad end), but find it an absolute chore to fight 300 generic enemies to impress the town bicycle just so I can get maybe 1-5 cg's of some generic hentai protag boning her. You also lose points if my efforts don't even net a gallery in the endgame, so I have to keep multiple saves and perform multiple runs just to get everything, all while fighting the same 300+ generic enemies per scene. Fuck that.
wow buddy take a deep breath i think new vegas is good (clunky in game mechanic not story) you think new vegas is bad etc,bla bla bla
you have your opinion i have my opinion
i just sharing some advice because you and almost everyone in here acting like a person with high blood pressure

EDIT:And if community touching the original content from original creator it will come become"inconsistent writing''(unless its based from the original content:Fanfic,Mod etc

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Basty96

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
wow buddy take a deep breath i think new vegas is good (clunky in game mechanic not story) you think new vegas is bad etc,bla bla bla
you have your opinion i have my opinion
i just sharing some advice because you and almost everyone in here acting like a person with high blood pressure

EDIT:And if community touching the original content from original creator it will come become"inconsistent writing''(unless its based from the original content:Fanfic,Mod etc
I've actually seen more cohesion from the mod group than I have Savin's team. They got like entire charts and guidelines or some shit, Savin just lets his team run amok because he knows he has no real competition.

Feb 5, 2018
I've actually seen more cohesion from the mod group than I have Savin's team. They got like entire charts and guidelines or some shit, Savin just lets his team run amok because he knows he has no real competition.
Too bad the mod focuses on dumb stuff like permanent stat boosts and a level cap increase of 20; Who the fuck needs to be level 20?

I don't recall correctly, but I felt like Quin was too delicate in the butt scene they wrote, so I don't expect quality from them either.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Too bad the mod focuses on dumb stuff like permanent stat boosts and a level cap increase of 20; Who the fuck needs to be level 20?

I don't recall correctly, but I felt like Quin was too delicate in the butt scene they wrote, so I don't expect quality from them either.
Ah, but Savin's cheese is powdery and blows with the wind.

The consistency of this stinky cheese is much more held together. It crumbles together and not apart.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021

All of that reeks of hugbox refugee
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 5, 2018
All of that reeks of hugbox refugee
I say what I think is truth, and am not going to let personal dislike over content in this game to change my judgement on that shit mod. Although now that I'm being less subtle in my belief that the mod is asinine I'm curious to see if my post will get deleted for being so mean and hurtful to poor modders.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I say what I think is truth, and am not going to let personal dislike over content in this game to change my judgement on that shit mod. Although now that I'm being less subtle in my belief that the mod is asinine I'm curious to see if my post will get deleted for being so mean and hurtful to poor modders.
Eh, I'll give an E for Effort if you think something like that's going to be deleted. Gotta stir up the pot more and crank up the toxicity. Then you might start up a heated train of posts or two before the mods finally take notice.

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
Can someone post there save file for android my entire save was deleted somehow and I was really far in the game
If it's possible to convert web to android without root I can replicate your progress. If you can send me a blank android save file. I'll see if they're similar/json based.

Last edited:

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
Merry chrismas everybody, I didn't care for the new female Keros design so I heavily edited the male version and made several alts for future proofing reasons.

My tablet died mid way (never buy Huion Tablets, their customer support is hostile [we will taunt you] trash. Declaimer: I'm not an artist, this was hell (tablet random yet constant DC's), hands are hard and so is replicating someone else's style but it done, not perfect but done considering dead tablet.

Sorry, I don't seem to know how to use "spoliers" properly, it just blurred/hid the text :confused:

Added original Nude Preg Late.png Nude.png Nude Trickster Trap.png keros_nude.Moira.0.png Nude Preg Mid.png for reference.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Merry chrismas everybody, I didn't care for the new female Keros design so I heavily edited the male version and made several alts for future proofing reasons.

My tablet died mid way (never buy Huion Tablets, their customer support is hostile [we will taunt you] trash. Declaimer: I'm not an artist, this was hell (tablet random yet constant DC's), hands are hard and so is replicating someone else's style but it done, not perfect but done considering dead tablet.

Sorry, I don't seem to know how to use "spoliers" properly, it just blurred/hid the text :confused:

Added original View attachment 1555561 View attachment 1555562 View attachment 1555563 View attachment 1555565 View attachment 1555569 for reference.
Damn you for tempting me to try his content. These looks good

cousinone3

Apr 16, 2020
Hi my phone opens the .apk file as a folder and I can`t make it recognize as an install file anybody knows how to solve this?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Added original View attachment 1555561 View attachment 1555562 View attachment 1555563 View attachment 1555565 View attachment 1555569 for reference.
Oh, you can try pressing the " ... " one and choose spoilers then put these pics in between the "[Spoooler] and [/Spoooler]"

Reactions: marctbg

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019

The face is the same masculine looking otherwise I love the preg busts.Would prefer that to be attempted on femKeros.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hi my phone opens the .apk file as a folder and I can`t make it recognize as an install file anybody knows how to solve this?
Have you checked the filename extension properly? It's ".zip" by default if you grab the one from the mega. You have to rename it to "coc2.apk"

Just in case if your default file manager hide the extension, you should try and grab another file manager from the appstore.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I guess he has never heard of cheatmods because that's what the level cap increase says to me. A lot of people don't care for combat at all in this game.
That and comming from CoC and TiTS where every stat is maxable with enough training and here having only a fixed number of upgrades it is downgrade. By the way is there a hard cap like you can not increase an attribute anymore even if you put all points into it or is it only capped by level?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes