Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You all seem to hate Cait just for being the dev's pet.
If that's the only reason you can come up on why we hate that character then bless your innocent soul for not knowing all the other shit she has.
Time for you to play a game where characters are actually characters and you'd see the huge difference between this and that.

Last edited:

blargballs

Jun 11, 2018
The recent batch of "make this character thicc" events have been nice, but it's sad that it's only one step, one time, and non-repeatable pregnancy.

One step forward, two steps back...

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
I suck ass at groups, that's why I hate forced parties or managing groups.
Even in a game designed to have a party is still me using one and making sure that one is an all-rounder.
Like how Pokemon always giyes us that starter and cheesing all game using that single character.

Hell, a game called Elona is meant for you to have groups and here I did grinding to be a solo player 'coz fk that shit, I ain't wasting my time to level up EACH FUCKING CHARACTER AND I'M NOT WASTING MY FUCKING TIME GRINDING EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

View attachment 1556391

A game called Dragon's Dogma did something I really like which is making your party members do stuff on their own with you influencing on how they do it so you still only control your own one.
Hey thanks for sharing that screenshot, that Elona game looks interesting.... Downloading it now

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey thanks for sharing that screenshot, that Elona game looks interesting.... Downloading it now
Well let's just say it'll take you a while to know how to play that one...
You'd need to at least use more than half of the keyboard to play it.

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
Hello.
I got a nasty surprise after finishing Convocation of Mirrors.
For some reason I did not get powers after the event, which never happened to me before.
I have the locket, but no powers in the journal.
Unfortunately I saved the game before I realized something was wrong.
Is there some way to save edit this?
Or do I have to restart?

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
No autosaves for me.
I turned that off because I thought it would override my existing save without my say so.
Serves me right now...
Thanks for the suggestion.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Sorry to bother, but can you write whatever instruction was on that screenshot in text?
I am blind and have no way to extract the text from the graphic.
The OCR functionality is no help in this case.
You can use the save editor to unlock the powers, if you want you can share your save and I do it for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kallisto

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
You can use the save editor to unlock the powers, if you want you can share your save and I do it for you.
Thank you.
Here is the file.
I use save editor from time to time, but only when I know what I am doing.
Which usually is not much.

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
Near christmas I'll visit my mother and see if she kept the art tablet I gave her a few years ago, if so, I'll see if she'll let me borrow it to make a preg alt of fem keros and fix some glaring issues with the ones I already posted. I wanted to edit some other characters but I suppose it'll have to wait till I fix/replace my tablet, I don't want commandeer her tablet for more than a few hours.
She didn't have the tablet I gave her but my tablet isn't randomly spazzing out, for now atleast*, so I made a quick alt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is for the one guy that requested an official fem Keros but pregnant. Frankly, I'm sure Keros is just punking everybody since they'd already have an image in the bitmap folder if they planned on him.. er her... erm it?.. Them! "Them" could work! They'd have an image ready if they were planning on them getting pregnant... Something is wrong with this sentence but I'm done over thinking it.

Edit: noticed a weird color space issue from krita, please standby,
Edit #2: Kinda wish I got rid of the peace sign and pointing tongue.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
This is for the one guy that requested an official fem Keros but pregnant. Frankly, I'm sure Keros is just punking everybody since they'd already have an image in the bitmap folder if they planned on him.. er her... erm it?.. Them! "Them" could work! They'd have an image ready if they were planning on them getting pregnant... Something is wrong with this sentence but I'm done over thinking it.
I was arguing about this with Monte but you've managed to convince me. I guess we really aren't getting pregnant Keros after-all. Every other character already had preggo art in the game assets, true enough.

I still don't get why there's like 5 scenes that tease pregnancy content in a part of the game all about breeding and nothing else, for a character that will not actually get any pregnancy content. And said character even has a dream scene where you're kept as her consort to breed her forever.

I've been told "that's the point, the impossibility of it is hot", but eh. Some monkey paw bullshit, this.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes