Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
She didn't have the tablet I gave her but my tablet isn't randomly spazzing out, for now atleast*, so I made a quick alt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is for the one guy that requested an official fem Keros but pregnant. Frankly, I'm sure Keros is just punking everybody since they'd already have an image in the bitmap folder if they planned on him.. er her... erm it?.. Them! "Them" could work! They'd have an image ready if they were planning on them getting pregnant... Something is wrong with this sentence but I'm done over thinking it.

Edit: noticed a weird color space issue from krita, please standby,
Edit #2: Kinda wish I got rid of the peace sign and pointing tongue.
Oh wow you actually drew my power fantasy. Thanks. Also I wouldn't notice it but that slightly tilted head kinda makes it better and I don't really mind the peace sign and hanging tongue. Now we just need the writing side from say a mod to accompany this about having wraithling children.

marctbg

Jan 6, 2021
Oh wow you actually drew my power fantasy. Thanks. Also I wouldn't notice it but that slightly tilted head kinda makes it better and I don't really mind the peace sign and hanging tongue. Now we just need the writing side from say a mod to accompany this about having wraithling children.
Nah, she has a her back slightly bent, needed to straightened it for the belly to make alittle more sense. If something seems off about the tails and fur near her body that's because I had to redraw the chunk around her and cut out the torso into a separate layer so a noticeable gap near the waist where I rotated her upper body as well as everywhere she tilted from.

TL;DR: Her back was bent and it made everything look weird AF when given a preg belly.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Thank you.
Any idea why that happened?
You're welcome friend and I actually found a solution go back to the camp where the mission takes place and sleep, for some reason it doesn't give you the powers until you sleep a second time in the camp.
(I am not a native English speaker so I apologize if you do not understand my instructions)

Last edited:

Luel

Jun 22, 2018
You're welcome friend and I actually found a solution go back to the camp where the mission takes place and sleep, for some reason it doesn't give you the powers until you sleep a second time in the camp.
(I am not a native English speaker so I apologize if you do not understand my instructions)
Interesting.
I thought it had something with my character not being Black Mage this time, which I always played before.
I recall sleeping in the camp a second time, because I was trying to get Kiyoko to nine tails and used the available place to sleep.
But I never connected it with getting the powers.
I am not a native English speaker either and my English is far from good.
I understand you without problems.
As long as you do not start writing like Miko's and Mai's speech.
I am having problem understanding them.
Hard to like a character when I have to reread their part to try guessing what the hell they just said.
At least Isabella in the original COC had the ability to change her speech.
Thanks again for your help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kroenen12

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
after CoC 1 I kinda decided to try CoC 2 but I heard it's overfilled/overlood with futa content compared to CoC 1

how true is that?

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
after CoC 1 I kinda decided to try CoC 2 but I heard it's overfilled/overlood with futa content compared to CoC 1

how true is that?
false, where did you hear that?
CoC2 gendery/parts count as of 11 December 2021 (backer patch 0.4.26)
Companions: 3 male, 6 female (no penis), 2 female (penis)
Named NPCs: 48 male (penis or otherwise), 101 female (no penis), 23 female (penis)
Unnamed NPCs and Combat Encounters: 43 male, 47 female (no penis), 12 female (penis)

feftpferg

Mar 4, 2021
Mega pc
Mega apk

Okay, finally it’s time to get some forward momentum going again after all that breeding. This week, we’re opening up the next main story area, and there’s plenty more content for it (and other story-related happenings) coming up shortly!
0.3.4.0 Patch Notes:

• You can now gain access to the next region of the main story quest — the Undermountain! Whether by invitation as the Champion of Frost or by brute force at any point in the story, you can now get past the Chargers at the gates to Khor’minos and enter the vast subterranean labyrinth between the Foothills and the city of the minotaurs. Do note — you won’t be getting into the city itself just yet!
  • New encounter and bad end: the Khor’minoan Chargers! Mess with the bulls, you get the horn(ie)s.
  • New encounter: Hobgoblins! What happens when you cross goblins with minos? These brutes! (Written by TheObserver)
  • New event: There’s some new imp types down in the depths, and you’re in for a memorable introduction to them — and to the mighty warrior that’s been holding Khor’minos back from the brink of defeat!
  • New mechanic: Fog of War! It’s damned dark in the depths of Khor’minos, and even when light can be found, it’s hard to tell which way is which with a demonic invasion underway! If only you could find some source of light to carry with you…
  • New Busts by Moira: Calise, Hobgoblins
The apk version was removed, can i download it anywhere else please?

Oct 10, 2021
Any recommendations for stat builds to get the most out of the bow? My champion is a thief with strength, agility, and presence focus. I'm using Crowd Control with the Bessy from the ghost sidequest but I still feel pretty weak.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Oh God, SKoW's really dedicated to making the MC look like a fucktard, isn't she? Just take a look at this shit:
View attachment 1564723

There is a literal demon living down the hallway. I am fucking Kasyrra. I, myself, am corrupted. I should know this.
I like to think the writers at this point are just writing what they think of themselves. So SKoW thinks they're retarded. Tobs thinks he's a filthy barbarian because he's Chinese instead of Japanese. Savin thinks he's a cuck. It goes on and on.

Well that or they forgot there are supposed to be variables in the script to account for things like corruption levels.

Feb 5, 2018
Any recommendations for stat builds to get the most out of the bow? My champion is a thief with strength, agility, and presence focus. I'm using Crowd Control with the Bessy from the ghost sidequest but I still feel pretty weak.
How much damage are you doing? You shouldn't be expecting high numbers anymore because savin and co actively nerf shit whenever people start OHKOing enemies too much.

Oct 10, 2021
How much damage are you doing? You shouldn't be expecting high numbers anymore because savin and co actively nerf shit whenever people start OHKOing enemies too much.
well, I do like about 30-40 hp of damage with crowd control. If I don't miss, which I do a lot. Even with basic attacks I miss a lot. I'm on an older build (0.4.23). My character feels like the weak link.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes