JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I stand by my words.
On second thought, that could end up with Tobs as main Dev, so Bad End still

Is Savin the lesser of two Evils here?
Interesting, i mean i would favour Savin over Tobs for less spiteful content however on the other hand if Tobs is a main dev, game would be churning out content like your champ and kiyoko. I wouldn't be playing the game ofc since i dont prefer his content but there is quite a large support for his content and he would actually make it better since he does have what most of them writers dont. Consistency over his characters.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh God, SKoW's really dedicated to making the MC look like a fucktard, isn't she? Just take a look at this shit:
View attachment 1564723

There is a literal demon living down the hallway. I am fucking Kasyrra. I, myself, am corrupted. I should know this.
It's pretty clear that they don't give a shit what you play as, all the writers seem to think you play as a 0 corruption futa or male.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
But Tobs didn't write Helspawn. Why would he care about that?
Believe me i have been trying to solve this riddle myself. Savin who the character belongs to likely moved on from whatever drama so then why someone who was never involved had so much seething to try to shame you on different games and it's still reflective on his recent content and it's never ending. Best to conclude that he's insufferable.I have this love hate relationship with his content.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Kind of sad how I can suck more unnamed male dick than named one.
Like how you can notice that certain scenes were picked up by specific writers because the character creators didn't want to or couldn't draft something convincingly that they would want to fuck the PC with and not say.. Cait. You can feel the love still like during the scenes where Quintillion fucks the rabbit girl off screen, there isn't anything about voyeurism or peeping and it's just the PC sitting on a log basically until he gets back saying 'yeah it was good sex bro'.

At some point I have to wonder when they're going to drop the 'the pc fucks so side characters should too' when not even giving an iota of 'hey do something while they're busy' kind of thing. TiTs thankfully dropped the premise or included it in threesome scenes as opposed to half heartedly handing it off to others to complete or disregard while you focus on what you want to write. In the same vain of hoping for more unnamed dick, it's unironically the best content because we're not pussyfooting around the dev's wishes or complaints about the player character.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Believe me i have been trying to solve this riddle myself. Savin who the character belongs to likely moved on from whatever drama so then why someone who was never involved had so much seething to try to shame you on different games and it's still reflective on his recent content and it's never ending. Best to conclude that he's insufferable.I have this love hate relationship with his content.
My theory is when he wrote for FoE and was heavily criticised about the false sense of choice with the rabbit den storyline. He felt betrayed that the peasants wouldn't know how to appreciate his work of arts and went crying to Savin sensei. Savin sensei then told him about how difficult it is to please fanbase and tell "once upon a time Helspawn..." tale and he felt relatable. He listens attentively. Then he vows to Savin sensei he wont let the fanbase hurt their feelings anymore so he went out of his way sacrificing his content quality for his sensei's sake. Two birds one stone, he said as he tried to reclaim his sensei's honour and his own vengeance against the peasant horde who dared speak against him or request for incest. Sensei was not happy how blatant it looks and they fought over it but then they reconciled. Then they kissed ir something on the line.

But that is just a theory, a gay theory...

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
the man simps for savin like nobody else View attachment 1566303 View attachment 1566304
So basically, he wrote Kinu as a little autistic project to spite Savin's haters. And they weren't even haters. They were just pissed off that he didn't deliver the content that he promised (which was all they were asking for), and then doubly pissed when he forbade anyone from expanding Helspawn in mods. Rarely in my life have I witnessed a less dignified display of sycophancy than what he does here.

Also, is his avatar a picture of Kinu getting railed? Classy. Only her real daddy gets to have sexual thoughts about her, I guess.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
the man simps for savin like nobody else View attachment 1566303 View attachment 1566304
"Grooming her for incest" - "A salt mine and a spite project"
This man dedicated years of his life to one and done characters, yet didn't even have the courtesy to wipe after he took a dump which was the entirety of the kitsune den? I mean don't quote me on this, but who's the salty little shit?

Oct 4, 2019
Disregarding how I feel about the majority of his content and characters, because I usually tend to enjoy it on the surface level, I don't really like Tobs. I would go as far as to call him cringe, even though I think that word has been ruined lately. Writing an entire character meant as a "spite project and a salt mine" into a game clearly shows that he has unresolved issues with whatever happened, and it still gets to him to this day.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Real question tho, why does anyone even care about Kinu?

I mean, i guess she's the fruit of our loins and wincest is always a win, but girl came out of the womb preaching like a middle-aged highschool teacher in a full tilt midlife crisis. And her adult self either be a courtesan-looking hoe or is way too much into zucchinis, if you catch my meaning :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Real question tho, why does anyone even care about Kinu?

I mean, i guess she's the fruit of our loins and wincest is always a win, but girl came out of the womb preaching like a middle-aged highschool teacher in a full tilt midlife crisis. And her adult self either be a courtesan-looking hoe or is way too much into zucchinis, if you catch my meaning :BootyTime:
I feel like I'm missing out on some exquisite cringe not doing the Kinu stuff.

Jul 22, 2019
I feel like I'm missing out on some exquisite cringe not doing the Kinu stuff.
You are, even outside the incest drama it's one of the worst pieces of content in the game. Just terrible poor fanfic tier writing that makes very very little sense in setting, and a good chunk of which is clearly designed to make people mad. Even compared to most of the "quest" things or major villains tobs has written, the kinu stuff stands out as particularly bad.

There's no reason to engage with any of it, just skip any popups and leave her sitting in the corner, same as you would takahiro stuff.

kuno99

Jan 5, 2021
Does one gender have more content than the other? If so or if not, how much of a difference is the experience? (Ex- female/male characters are treated differently by certain NPCs, dialogue changes, love interests available etc.)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes