Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Real question tho, why does anyone even care about Kinu?
1. Raising the kid is an extension of my preg fetish. We don't get alot of that in any of the games so I appreciate the ones that do have multiple interactions with.
2. She was my kid. As in, I could actually treat her like she was my kid. I could engage with her and affect how she was raised and taught.
3. Fuck you she was cute. Precocious, but cute.

Of course these only applies to kid Kinu because Tobs has made it clear that the moment she left that amulet and grew 10 years older she was no longer my kid and any attempt to treat her like that was akin to me wanting to fuck her.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Real question tho, why does anyone even care about Kinu?
If you know the quote:
"Look how they massacred my boy / girl / anything else"

Then you pretty much know what it feels like.

To be honest, when they said that I'm not really the parent of Kinu, I just lost interest as a whole.
If it's going to be that way then I'll go out of the damn den, make a grave spot somewhere and put the name of the Kinu I KNOW which was the one inside the amulet because if that kid who went out of the amulet ain't mine then I will have to mourn the one I lost.

That's the whole reason why I'm chugging down a barrel of ale, to forget that I even had a kid of my own only to find out that releasing them from their prison will kill them.

<<And even more sadge farming intensifies>>

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Does one gender have more content than the other? If so or if not, how much of a difference is the experience? (Ex- female/male characters are treated differently by certain NPCs, dialogue changes, love interests available etc.)
As someone who plays a vagina only PCs alongside Dick wielding ones (not fan of playing herms), it is more complicated than it first seems. PCs sex scenes with dick having NPCs (male, dickgirls, futa, male herms) are there. But, as someone who likes to be on top even when bottoming, I do feel little let down with scene varieties. Most of the time, bottoming champion is the sub.

As for vagina focused NPCs, there are some. Most of the time, it is males of the cast (Berwyn, Brint, Quin, Elyon) and dikcgirl/futas (Evelyn, Arona). There are some girls that have pretty good split like Cait, Azzy and Atugia.

But while most of the NPCs have something for vagina players, the non dick wielding ones are predominantly screwed towards PCs with a sausage or two. They may have 1/2 scenes that involve players vagina, rest goes you know where.
That is not even mentioning how huge chunks of the game (Orc camp and the Kitsune den) can best be described "The floor is drowning in pussy juice and non of it is your own."

And finally, you know those NPC that are mostly vagina focused? They are outnumbered 1/5 when it comes to dick focused ones.

So yeah, what is there is good enough I think (there are vagina only players on this forum), it is nowhere near close to comparable to dick focused content.

Last edited:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
As someone who plays a vagina only PCs alongside Dick wielding ones (not fan of playing herms), it is more complicated than it first seems. PCs sex scenes with dick having NPCs (male, dickgirls, futa, male herms) are there. But, as someone who likes to be on top even when bottoming, I do feel little let down with scene varieties. Most of the time, bottoming champion is the sub.

As for vagina focused NPCs, there are some. Most of the time, it is males of the cast (Berwyn, Brint, Quin, Elyon) and dikcgirl/futas (Evelyn, Arona). There are some girls that have pretty good split like Cait, Azzy and Atugia.

But while most of the NPCs have something for vagina players, the non dick wielding ones are predominantly screwed towards PCs with a sausage or two. They may have 1/2 scenes that involve players vagina, rest goes you know where.
That is not even mentioning how huge chunks of the game (Orc camp and the Kitsune den) can best be described "The floor is drowning in pussy juice and non of it is your own."

And finally, you know those NPC that are mostly vagina focused? They are outnumbered 1/5 when it comes to vagina focused ones.

So yeah, what is there is good enough I think (there are vagina only players on this forum) it is nowhere near close to comparable to dick focused content.
I totally understand it. I had a vag solo run and noticed everything you posted. Not only the sex scenes are rachitic. (and some are VERY poorly written. But I have on my female and herm runs lactation/breeding tendency (if not directly calling it a fetish). And having my vag solo McDonut on "drydocks" because 3/5 encounters are either defeat "rape" (consensual) scenes or are with just your companions (wich only Brint and Berwyn are the only ones wich makes it passable).

The game favours herm and male runs for raisins (If am I not wrong the thick of the paypigs are futaf*gs) and many of the scenes are locked for dicked PC's. wich kills my breeding sow mood but hey! Youcan't get everything you want.

About Sperg McNipples (TObs). He's not just a Simp. But guard puppy and Savin's Dick (ego) licker. and he just rants and spergs the shit out of the valuable players and fanbase to lick Savin's limp dick because is his and only his candy. (and can bet he's the reason of why the game is declining nowadays).

Anyways, I return to my wagie duties and keep reading your posts.
PS: There's a new version?

Reactions: JTakiyaa

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Oh and I'm glad to be. This is a game of hypersexuality and is called CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS (I am supposed to be the champion and I'm here to Corrupt EVERYTHING), as someone writing my own dnd campaign (there won't be smut though), I've seen too many horror stories where creators try to force something or not give another option were the player could opt out of it. You don't write a shared game/story just for, hey these are my views and how I see things, I don't have an opened mind so you must comply with everything I say and follow this linear ass narrative even though its shit, without taking in what your audience (your players) want or how they feel about certain things. I have a group that isn't into rapey shit so that won't be in the game, maybe hints of it where you save someone and it leads to a plot hook, but not out right detailed assaults' that you must watch. No one came here to listen to your idea of, in this game made of sex I want to bone X character, NA thats not right you cant do that but I will let you watch this other character that I wrote in as a fuck you do it.

TL:DR// Don't push your agenda into a sex game based around corruption.

As someone who lost their dad at 10 and a single mom who worked 10 to 14 hours a day back then, the dialogue is so cringy.
Fuck right off and give me Kinu
You know they live off your emotions and feed off your replies. It's what insular "communities" thrive on.
We don't need to know your social life dude. It's their story, and they'll railroad it if they want to. Lmao.
So who here has any actually good games to recommend?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you even trust that site? Someone was pretending to be the writer Birbs some time ago over there, and I highly doubt Wsan would describe something as "autist". This is a guy who went apeshit on a fenoxo forum user who was making fun of arachnophobic people

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
You know they live off your emotions and feed off your replies. It's what insular "communities" thrive on.
We don't need to know your social life dude. It's their story, and they'll railroad it if they want to. Lmao.
So who here has any actually good games to recommend?
Degrees of Lewdity is pretty killer.
I highly doubt Wsan would describe something as "autist"
What makes you say that?

Reactions: kuno99

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Had to search the wiki to find out who this Nottia even is. God forbid they give content to one hit wonder characters who've already been in the game for months/years.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Well, more Wsan stuff is always a good thing. Two months, tho. Looking at the latest updates, this gonna be a long winter of cuckshit, foxshit and dogshit.

1. Raising the kid is an extension of my preg fetish. We don't get alot of that in any of the games so I appreciate the ones that do have multiple interactions with.
2. She was my kid. As in, I could actually treat her like she was my kid. I could engage with her and affect how she was raised and taught.
3. Fuck you she was cute. Precocious, but cute.

Of course these only applies to kid Kinu because Tobs has made it clear that the moment she left that amulet and grew 10 years older she was no longer my kid and any attempt to treat her like that was akin to me wanting to fuck her.
Lowkey felt the same, up until i realized i only really liked her because she's the only kid of the Champion who's given any kind of personality. Kinda like Tobs' pregnancy content, only decent because there's not much else in the way of flashed-out alternatives, in my opinion.

Which makes me wonder, actually, if that's why the dude dislikes Brienne as much as he does. I dare say people would be much more endeared to Kiyoko's lackluster post-amulet content if she was literally the only waifu in the game, and if they had nothing else to compare her to.

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Can you even trust that site? Someone was pretending to be the writer Birbs some time ago over there, and I highly doubt Wsan would describe something as "autist". This is a guy who went apeshit on a fenoxo forum user who was making fun of arachnophobic people
You can trust them to write better smut, though if you want any of the 'traditional' tropes it's better to find someone else on separate forums/boards. There's needs that cater to everyone's degeneracy, it just turns out savin and crew had to define their own safe space so they could think about what they want to wank to next. It's not hard to deduce that these very same people on the boards are the ones /b/ and /pol/ make fun of until they absolutely overran the site & now it's shit for a different reason entirely.

• Sad
Reactions: Daddums

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Had to search the wiki to find out who this Nottia even is. God forbid they give content to one hit wonder characters who've already been in the game for months/years.
Oh...her. (Had to look her up too). I like her look but it left a bad taste in my mouth when I had my PC turn her down for her thanksforthehelp sex, and Brint essentially goes "You fucking idiot, I could've tapped that!". The betrayal. I had to look to see who was credited with writing that scene, I was so shocked lmao. Didn't think that was something Wsan would put in considering how he usually handles the fem pc/brint open (as of now) romance.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I like her look but it left a bad taste in my mouth when I had my PC turn her down for her thanksforthehelp sex, and Brint essentially goes "You fucking idiot, I could've tapped that!"
What?
-Checks wiki-
"Brint groans if you choose to pass, imploring you to please not turn down every attractive cowgirl who throws themselves at you. Brienne is surprised but flattered, especially after you explain you've already got the cutest cowgirl right here."

Huh... With that and his comment about Agni, I am starting to dislike him more and more. I would understand if this was variation based on if you have fucked him or not. The comment would make sense like talk between friends since you both are looking to score. But as is, it just seems unnecessary to put players down. Especially those that fucked Brint. I get that he is supposed to find others attractive and want to fuck them, but could he not like spinned it around to complimenting us how we could "make it up" to him by fucking him later? You know, to make it seem like he finds us attractive, not that we are preventing him from scoring?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes