Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Those first two thing aren't really main quest-related. The plot pretty much goes Summoning->Wayfort->Winter City->Glacial Rift.

-EDIT- Actually, the MQ will supposedly lead you back south after the WC, but it doesn't go that far just yet.
Whats the cultists quest line then? Its not main? Main is "chase demonic horse dong" only?
IIRC when you defeat her in winter city she flies to the south and you group like "aghhhh, she shouldnt have done that".
But then elf princess tells you "there are cultists activities on the glacier" and you group like "STOP RIGHT THERE". So you goes there to fuck jotuns (this makes Thor sad) and avians right into the beak (ehhh??????)

Yes and also playing matchmaker while doing all that and then head to minotaur city to help with the guard captain holding against a tet offensive by the imps. Bring your squad on a patrol to the da nang river and question the fisherman about the hidden imp cong weapons cache and proceed to recovering it.
If you about quest with "pissed off demon with running makeup" art, this is a sidequest, no?!

Reactions: T800 and JTakiyaa

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Whats the cultists quest line then? Its not main? Main is "chase demonic horse dong" only?
IIRC when you defeat her in winter city she flies to the south and you group like "aghhhh, she shouldnt have done that".
But then elf princess tells you "there are cultists activities on the glacier" and you group like "STOP RIGHT THERE". So you goes there to fuck jotuns (this makes Thor sad) and avians right into the beak (ehhh??????)
Yeah, I guess the cultists are kind of a "parallel plot" since there seems to be a rift between Kas and Tollus, who is shaping up to be the real villain of the story.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Tollus, who is shaping up to be the real villain of the story
Its already told by someone before but, in the dumbest way possible.

Yoooo, sup. Can I become a baron?
No.
HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Than I make a cult to destroy everything and become baron of destroyed things, yeeeee.

Plot where main villain would be an STD that we got along the way, which would corrupt you into submission and in the end you will become a greater corruptor, scourge of virginity, are a much better than this childish grudge of 30-yo man.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
What i want to know is, when are we going to get more class and level options all the classes sort of fizzle out when you get to level 5+.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I might be misremembering, but I'm 90% sure it isn't.
Yes but actually no.
You can enter it, but you are unable to make any progress because for this regions plotline you need first to do the centaur village questline.
I know this for sure as I did not wanted to make the centaur plotline but found out on hard tour, that you need to this to get iceregion plotline.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
If you about quest with "pissed off demon with running makeup" art, this is a sidequest, no?!
Fuck me, you got me there. I don't even know whats plot critical quest or not anymore to the main story. If guessing by the quest line from the menu i guess it pretty much sums up to your end then.

Oct 10, 2021
Arona's quest is broken on v0.4.28. If you fight her brother it instantly crashes. There's two Aronas on your party's side during the fight.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
How to install this game on android guys?
Remove the ".zip" extension by renaming it and install.

Arona's quest is broken on v0.4.28. If you fight her brother it instantly crashes. There's two Aronas on your party's side during the fight.
download the game again on the fenoxo page , that should fix the problem.

Reactions: thecatcameback

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, i'm currently trying a black mage build but i don't know if i should invest in precense or not.
Also what are you guys favorite builds?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_Ogre

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What is this?
new.png
Using pure logic I come up to conclusion that first word should be "the" and that second word dont have singular form, since it are refereed to as "they" in the first line.
But after that I dont know what to do. Its too blurred puzzle.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fiz1247

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
What is this?
View attachment 1569766
Using pure logic I come up to conclusion that first word should be "the" and that second word dont have singular form, since it are refereed to as "they" in the first line.
But after that I dont know what to do. Its too blurred puzzle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least it should be that if I remember right.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Hi, i'm currently trying a black mage build but i don't know if i should invest in precense or not.
Also what are you guys favorite builds?
I have an AOE black mage, and unless you want to always attack last invest on anything else.
Each stat is the following
Strenght= Physcial damage
Agility= Evasion and chance to hit/speed
Willpower= Magical damage and power
Toughness= Constitution/HP pool
Cunning= Critical chance and multiplier (ranger)
Presence= Focus pool, Initiative (KEY FOR ATTACKING FIRST) and Tease damage resist (Key stat for charmers)

Reactions: eccentic
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes