Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Any news from the mod?
Kind'a lost it out of my sight-
I'm not entirely sure, but I think they're working on a system to bypass the DRM no matter the update or are otherwise waiting for it to get far enough along that it's worth doing.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
I'm not entirely sure, but I think they're working on a system to bypass the DRM no matter the update or are otherwise waiting for it to get far enough along that it's worth doing.
I see, i hope they succeed and we can finally get to have some additional content.
Maybe even tryin' it myself.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Why is there a section dedicated to a user sharing pictures of his wife
Pretty sure that one just used a 'normal' share your naughty stuff for this kinda bs.
Also, sure of that this is one of Savin's bootlickers, try'na make the modding-discord and associates look bad.
Happend before. Lots'a times, actually.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Can somebody help me out? I'm trying to use the JS console, but I can't figure out the, uh...syntax? For this...statement? I'm bad at computers.

Untitled2.png

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Why is there a section dedicated to a user sharing pictures of his wife
I'm pleading the Fifth officer.

It's true the DRM slows the development of the modded content, yet I am confident the main issue stems from the absence of dedicated writers whom could contribute with additional content. The only writer I can recall actively working on new content is a champsexual fella.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Pretty sure that one just used a 'normal' share your naughty stuff for this kinda bs.
Also, sure of that this is one of Savin's bootlickers, try'na make the modding-discord and associates look bad.
Happend before. Lots'a times, actually.
Makes me wanna wish the modding team to succeed more into modding it. Imagine being so much of a bitch that ur appeasing the anti modding sav and go out of your way to ruin people's fun. They're fixing some parts of the game for free already.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes