Vic31

Oct 14, 2018
I have a feeling this is going to turn into a repeat of the last two games: a forever unfinished mess of characters created by people who pay for their stories to be written that include characters like chicks with multiple dicks, balls larger than the rest of their bodies, and your male character repeatedly being raped in the ass and impregnated.

The demo doesn't seem like much of an improvement over TiTS. The devs really needs to look at something like Lilith's Throne for an example of where the game should be heading.
The first part aged well, the second part...

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
The first part aged well, the second part...
Played lilith's throne yesterday for a few minutes. I eventually got to a point where the game wasn't saving, but there was reduced lag. Strange. Still buggy and tries to load various instances of data that don't need to be accounted for all the time.

CoC 2 on the other hand feels more like a one and done until 'new content' arrives. Runs into the classic CoC problem of not finishing the new areas fast enough lmao.

Oct 10, 2021
There's no content for a purified Alarune, right? You just have to kill her or basically let her keep spreading her corruption around?

Mustafa1109

Aug 3, 2019
There's no content for a purified Alarune, right? You just have to kill her or basically let her keep spreading her corruption around?
Well, if you are don't kill her, you tell her to stop rape people. You can rest on her lap, can fuck her, can get seeds to summon plantgirl (i guess) in battle, and i had her as an option in event with Azzy after dealing with bee queen. Maybe something else.

Reactions: thecatcameback

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Well, if you are don't kill her, you tell her to stop rape people. You can rest on her lap, can fuck her, can get seeds to summon plantgirl (i guess) in battle, and i had her as an option in event with Azzy after dealing with bee queen. Maybe something else.
There's also a couple of scenes with the Behemoth if you've got him at the Wayfort. As you can imagine, she likes having a two-story-tall jizz factory handing around.

Oct 10, 2021
I guess I never got that vibe, since her plants are still running around in the forest attacking you as random encounters. The bees stop fighting you (or asking you for duels, rather) so that got across that they stopped being a problem. I expected the same from the alarune.

Reactions: throbzombie

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I honestly can't remember, but who wrote the alraune and/or her related content? As far as this game goes, that's usually a clear indication as to why the rape content hasn't stopped if you decide to spare her for some reason.

Reactions: thecatcameback

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
I guess I never got that vibe, since her plants are still running around in the forest attacking you as random encounters. The bees stop fighting you (or asking you for duels, rather) so that got across that they stopped being a problem. I expected the same from the alarune.
I honestly can't remember, but who wrote the alraune and/or her related content? As far as this game goes, that's usually a clear indication as to why the rape content hasn't stopped if you decide to spare her for some reason.
(y)
savin.png

Oct 10, 2021
foxes aren't so bad. then again, i sort of skim. mc reads more like he's constantly rolling his eyes at how the foxes are treating him, especially since I stomped a hole in all of them while getting racoon mom's bag. it reads like they're coping hard for their defeat sometimes, especially that nakano (katana edgy) guy.

maybe they're more infuriating if you get kiyoko? I admit I didn't want to even bother with her. doing parent sim with the kid is a bit too much for me.

also I toggled that drunk fox dude's scene right the fuck out immediately. i laughed at the desc for choosing to watch 'looks like it might be hot'. why do I care if some random guy I only met once is getting laid.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
FFS. They’re not even trying to hide it.
Implementing a gallery isn’t that hard.
Just make a some magical thingymajig to enable it like the Mindwash visor in TiTs. Copy and paste those scenes to a few buttons that name the encounters or NPCs. Do they have to hold a meeting for this shit or what.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes