Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Wsan has, thankfully, demonstrated his willingness to defy Savin's "no fun allowed" policy, so we're probably good on the cow fam front.
Yeah, but Savin probably takes the Fen route of "If it don't interest me it goes to the back of the line." And judging from his team of coders, they probably follow the same pattern given how little content we've actually gotten in recent months.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Nice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks a bit uncanny, ngl. I think it's mainly the nose and the chin, former's a bit too forward and latter's a bit too backwards.

fair enough, The only difference is that Fenoxo delivers substantialy more than Savin.
Been playing a bit of TiTs recentely and i honestly can't say which project is the bigger mess.

CoC2 is 80% shit but at least the good 20% is very good and easily accessible. TiTs is so overwhelmingly spread out (and spread thin) that it's honestly a bother to even go look for the good stuff. I'm actually half-certain i've never even reached the ending of the third planet, because i always just lose interest sometime along the way.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
I'm enjoying how the Winter City quests are playing out.

The booze at the Frost Hound is really helpful at times. I took the one for max Willpower because my thief build can't do shit to the Spectre of the Wyld quest. Made sure to grab the Spiralled Staff earlier and now my Arc Cannon and Vitality Reaper spells do tons of damage. I need to invest in learning an ultimate for white/black magic now though.

The Winter Wolf quest was well done too. I complained about not caring about seeing some nobody with the drunk fox, but I felt it was earned with the Frost Hound's mom. I loved the scenario of playing as her in the past. Working alongside her was real fun and had a different feel to the other quests. Hope The Observer does more stuff like that. And maybe writes about a third less words for the foxes.

Side thought, i wonder why there' s so many Other category skills that can fit under the other skill trees.

Last edited:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
She looks a bit uncanny, ngl. I think it's mainly the nose and the chin, former's a bit too forward and latter's a bit too backwards.

Been playing a bit of TiTs recentely and i honestly can't say which project is the bigger mess.

CoC2 is 80% shit but at least the good 20% is very good and easily accessible. TiTs is so overwhelmingly spread out (and spread thin) that it's honestly a bother to even go look for the good stuff. I'm actually half-certain i've never even reached the ending of the third planet, because i always just lose interest sometime along the way.
Don't worry, you didn't miss out on much because the further you go on the planets the more unfinished and sporadic it becomes.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes