Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Brienne is probably my fave waifu. She's been in my girls bed since we could first transform Brint.
I did swap from time to time between her, Cait and Azyrran until the BriAzy Threesomesleep option whas introduced. Since then I am always sleeping with those two together unless I am on the adventure and so have a tent. Only then it is Cait.

Reactions: Ssato243

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
So, are there fmg scenes or scenes that involve female muscular characters in the game?
Or just reaction to the player's body?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, are there fmg scenes or scenes that involve female muscular characters in the game?
Or just reaction to the player's body?
There are other female muscular characters.

Brienne is a Minotaur with all the muscle that comes with it. She was also male that got transformed (if you let it happen) she kept her strength and most of her muscle.

Arona is a female Orc, built like a tank (also has a cock though).

Azyrran is a Vesparan knight and muscular as is her Queen.

Kasyrra is pretty much a walking muscle with boobs.

Byvernia is a Rabbit girl on steroids .... lots of steroids .... girl has abs i'd rub my lady parts on if they were real.......

Also many others. Muscle women are not in short supply.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supercheese123

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
There are other female muscular characters.

Brienne is a Minotaur with all the muscle that comes with it. She was also male that got transformed (if you let it happen) she kept her strength and most of her muscle.

Arona is a female Orc, built like a tank (also has a cock though).

Azyrran is a Vesparan knight and muscular as is her Queen.

Kasyrra is pretty much a walking muscle with boobs.

Byvernia is a Rabbit girl on steroids .... lots of steroids .... girl has abs i'd rub my lady parts on if they were real.......

Also many others. Muscle women are not in short supply.
So generic npc have reaction to their/pg body?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are reactions to their bodies. Muscle mass gets mentioned a lot.

Generic NPC's don't talk specifics so won't even comment on MC's body, conversations come from named mobs. MC's group mention enemy bodies.

The main reactions to anything are usually between the group you travel with and named/unique encounters.

Generic cannon fodder are purely that, cannon fodder. You won't get anything more than a "please fuck me" after beating them regardless of body parts.

You're expecting a bit too much from random mobs.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Mostly just effects how things are worded. Like, 'girl's head lays down on your beefcake chest' or 'girl's head lays down on your man-boob'.

But anyway, if i'm not mistaken the only character whose rippedness is more than mentioned is Atugia (a companion). Pretty sure all her scenes draw pretty heavily on her being muscly, while for most other characters it doesn't really matter all that much.

I did swap from time to time between her, Cait and Azyrran until the BriAzy Threesomesleep option whas introduced. Since then I am always sleeping with those two together unless I am on the adventure and so have a tent. Only then it is Cait.
Remember to use protection, that cat ain't safe :KEK:

Reactions: JTakiyaa

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
There are reactions to their bodies. Muscle mass gets mentioned a lot.

Generic NPC's don't talk specifics so won't even comment on MC's body, conversations come from named mobs. MC's group mention enemy bodies.

The main reactions to anything are usually between the group you travel with and named/unique encounters.

Generic cannon fodder are purely that, cannon fodder. You won't get anything more than a "please fuck me" after beating them regardless of body parts.

You're expecting a bit too much from random mobs.
With gemeric npc i mean every npc like owners of the shops, so the body type of the player affect the way other see you and the scenes?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Not a fan of the whole incest stuff going on there.
There's incest??? I mean i just started playing and I like how the story goes than the sex scenes. I also like the variety of personalities of companions that can easily be conveyed through texts. It feels refreshing for me somehow.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's incest??? I mean i just started playing and I like how the story goes than the sex scenes. I also like the variety of personalities of companions that can easily be conveyed through texts. It feels refreshing for me somehow.
Depends how far in you are.

Robin is Simons adopted daughter, she joins the harem sometime between the first war against the Incubus King ending and the war between the Fucklord starting.

There are also a couple of scenes between the Empress, Simon and her daughter.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
any eta on the berwyn transformation content and was that rat/mouse companion axed or on the way?

kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm having the problem that the old woman event is not triggering for me, is there any way to get the plume or the companion's quest started with the save editor?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes