King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Hey guys. Any TF that can make multiboob? I'm doing a dancer courtesan andI want to make her almost edritch (lulz run)

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Gonna ask a mong question: is there any reason why they just didn't straight up copy/paste the TFs from TiTs?
TFs in TiTS are kind of dumb. A lot of them have no content, and the content they do have is constrained to like maybe 1 character or 1 area, and some of the TFs lock you from content in return which is even worse.

So CoC 2 was made with the initial planning to be more concise and limited on the TF department. No lamia bodies or taur bodies or shit like that, so that all writing works for everything.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Despite being a lamia fan to some degree, I can't help but think the tip of a lamia's tail in CoC 2 would contain one or several dicks if the current writers continue to follow their usual pattern.

And now I can't get that image out of my head. Thanks, brain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Despite being a lamia fan to some degree, I can't help but think the tip of a lamia's tail in CoC 2 would contain one or several dicks if the current writers continue to follow their usual pattern.

And now I can't get that image out of my head. Thanks, brain.
Or a pussy, i mean the previous works has proven it so far.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes