King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found this funny, especially since I believe it's a very bad idea for project lead to also be a lead writer. Unless they are somehow able to keep themselves on a strict schedule and have delegated other parts of project lead job to other people (ie: I think for a long time Fen only trusted himself to go over submissions and greenlight them for coding, which led to a huge backlog - had he delegated that work to 1-2 other ppl, things might have gone better). But anyway, Savin somehow making it seem like it's the fault of other people that he always has to put out unfinished content is...something.
>Savin getting flammed by the team
>I recognize that apple
>Lowkey Savin is incompetent (based Wsan)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Hey look it's a new update!

Bit of a small patch as we all finish up from the holidays and get back into the swing of things~
0.4.29 Patch Notes:
  • You can now finish the job of renovating and repairing your Wayfort, and even start sleeping there. Now Daliza will no longer make fun of you for living in squalor.
Speaking of whom, perhaps you’ll be planting your flag in the bailiff soon…
If you like what we’re doing, consider supporting us on or !
624-6243891_its-fucking-nothing-anime-hd-png-download.png

Last edited:

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Honestly, after 2 weeks + and very weak 'updates' before that.. I was hoping for a bit more.
This feels pretty bad.
Especially since there are a bunch of main-'plots' and areas yet to be advanced.
I would have thought they would have finished Kor'minos by now.. At least that, i guess.

I mean i'm paying no dollar for this.
So i can't complain.. But all these updates recently were backer-posts, if i'm right.
I'd be pretty pissed by now if i'd pay ''top dollar'' for literally almost nothing

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes