Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Did I miss something? Since when was Ahmri ever in captivity? :unsure:
To elaborate lol, if you do the corrupt ending to Centaur dungeon by killing Ahmri's dad, she runs away crying. Later you learn Tollus captured her but so far there's no followup to that afaik.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I finished the Wayfort twice one two different saves just to see more of the content related to it, an I have to say, it's not great. Like, 4/10 (Generous, but I'm a famously nice person). The implementation was pretty slapdash, with minimal (if any) consideration for my past choices in the game, and at the end of it all I just feel like I wasted a lot of time and money on what mostly amounts to a bunch of updated tile descriptions. No new functionalities were added other than sleeping at the Wayfort, and you can't even sleep with your companions. Couple that with having no storage chest, and somehow crashing at some podunk tavern is a better alternative to a castle. Any excuse to keep you at home with mother, I guess.

And it's "finished" now :HideThePain:. It doesn't seem complete, but it's complete, as far as Sperg & Co. are concerned.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Yeah, what the heck kind of logic is that. Shouldn't the work get faster if everyone return?
They had almost 2 years to make somewhat decent content with a full team. They did nothing (Except Sperg McNipples, that fucker has the most advanced part of the game lorewise and hatredwise)
>But muh full team
They are not going to do shit. (Hope is Wsan making Moo land better than Sperg but I have my doubts)

Last edited:

SheriffStorm

Jul 12, 2018
No more Hashaat x Ryn
Solveig has now Black hair
You can buy from Garth attribut elixiers that permanent increase one of your attributs by one
Increased max level to 20
Brother Sanders can now do your marriage instead of Cait
You can replay all of Kasyras one time scenes at her home

Have I forgotten something?
You can fuck Quin in his tight boypussy

Feb 5, 2018
damm no baroness savin really loves to destroy most of the potential in this game even most of the best characters he didn't even use them some are even doesn't have a good story building for them, ha he really loke to crate a character we hate so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are at least trying to speak in english right?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
They had almost 2 years to make somewhat decent content with a full team. They did nothing (Except Sperg McNipples, that fucker has the most advanced part of the game lorewise and hatredwise)
>But muh full team
They are not going to do shit. (Hope is Wsan making Moo land better than Sperg but I have my doubts)
Sperg Mcnipples carried the development hard and has probably made 1/3 of the game looks like his own personal universe. Don't like his content but credit where credit is due i suppose. I don't have high hopes anymore for Moo land but always look forward for his new content. In the end it will never ever be as disappointing as the placeholder village.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
Sperg Mcnipples carried the development hard and has probably made 1/3 of the game looks like his own personal universe. Don't like his content but credit where credit is due i suppose. I don't have high hopes anymore for Moo land but always look forward for his new content. In the end it will never ever be as disappointing as the placeholder village.
You can bet it. As it pains me to say I must recognize that Sperg McGoo knows his shit and surprisingly he developed it "decently" while other just focused on their OC's and ignored the whole worldbuilding (Their goddamn job tbh) and some others did a "fleeting" job with the quality of a fart (Fleeting, and over all: Stinky).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Man, winter sure is lasting longer than it did in GoT. Not even some Cait cuckshit in the latest update, roasting that cat would have nourished us for a couple days :cry:

(Tobs can keep the vacation rolling tho, his shit is too tedious to roast let alone read)
Bruh, that's free poison for us, haven't you heard of Semenella?

Reactions: JTakiyaa

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Let's be real, bar Brienne, Wsan and the other few good writers, best thing about this game is roasting it :KEK:
Do not jinx us the moo for us bud, just to spite us Savind would come with a new update featuring “Brienne now becomes KM King’s bride, MC you can GTFO.”

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Let's be real, bar Brienne, Wsan and the other few good writers, best thing about this game is roasting it :KEK:
I won't be surprised if KM becomes Winter thing 2.0 where Brint / Brienne will be the new ruler of it.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Do not jinx us the moo for us bud, just to spite us Savind would come with a new update featuring “Brienne now becomes KM King’s bride, MC you can GTFO.”
I'm sure he'd want that, and i'm sure he's written some cuck stuff of Brienne for his own perusing, but no way that could happen. That cow is pretty much the only thing bringing everyone together in shared simping, i reckon she getting Caited would wake up the money-givers too :KEK:

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I won't be surprised if KM becomes Winter thing 2.0 where Brint / Brienne will be the new ruler of it.
Everything aims of that ngl

I'm sure he'd want that, and i'm sure he's written some cuck stuff of Brienne for his own perusing, but no way that could happen. That cow is pretty much the only thing bringing everyone together in shared simping, i reckon she getting Caited would wake up the money-givers too :KEK:
Savin is cappable and willing to do so. So, I could be not surpprised if shit happens and end up as a bargain chip or some shenanigans just to fulfil his fetish and pump caith as our mistress

Reactions: Ssato243

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I finished the Wayfort twice one two different saves just to see more of the content related to it, an I have to say, it's not great. Like, 4/10 (Generous, but I'm a famously nice person). The implementation was pretty slapdash, with minimal (if any) consideration for my past choices in the game, and at the end of it all I just feel like I wasted a lot of time and money on what mostly amounts to a bunch of updated tile descriptions. No new functionalities were added other than sleeping at the Wayfort, and you can't even sleep with your companions. Couple that with having no storage chest, and somehow crashing at some podunk tavern is a better alternative to a castle. Any excuse to keep you at home with mother, I guess.

And it's "finished" now :HideThePain:. It doesn't seem complete, but it's complete, as far as Sperg & Co. are concerned.
Wait, they said that the Wayfort expansion is done???

There's nothing there... they just added a (unfinished) tour and a few more descriptions for the unused Wayfort tiles... I hope they're planning on creating an ACTUAL expansion one day (what a joke)...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes