Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Pretty much everything after the Steam release has been a disappointment (imo)... they've even had a few updates with zero sexual content, which really shows that these devs just don't want to work on this game anymore...

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Pretty much everything after the Steam release has been a disappointment (imo)... they've even had a few updates with zero sexual content, which really shows that these devs just don't want to work on this game anymore...
For once i'm glad for Germanys retarded policy regarding Lewd games on Steam otherwise i would have been tempted to buy it on Steam

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
0.4.30 out!

0.4.30 Patch Notes:

• After renovating the Wayfort, you can get a little unprofessional with your trusty bailiff, Daliza. Obviously, this requires having taken Etheryn up on her offer of baron-hood.
  • Nakano has a new quest for you: it seems Mai needs some fire gems…
  • Loads of bugfixes!

We need a hero! (I sincerely apologize if I'm blind and someone already uploaded...)

Reactions: Fiz1247 and menatv

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
0.4.30 out!

0.4.30 Patch Notes:

• After renovating the Wayfort, you can get a little unprofessional with your trusty bailiff, Daliza. Obviously, this requires having taken Etheryn up on her offer of baron-hood.
  • Loads of bugfixes
Oh joy, I get to help my son-in-law.
1471517384591.gif

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
0.4.30 out!

0.4.30 Patch Notes:

• Loads of bugfixes!

We need a hero! (I sincerely apologize if I'm blind and someone already uploaded...)

It is also available on Fen’s website.

WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.4.30 Patch Notes:

• Loads of bugfixes!

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
After the last couple updates, wouldn't be surprised if getting a little uprofessional translated in-game to playing checkers during work hours.

No but really, if the foxes start making a comeback then this winter will truly get dark and full of terrors.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Savin's writing repeats. A lot.

" "Want to pet her?"

"Absolutely."

"She's starting to like you," Daliza says. "

Is she the only one?"
The bailiff steps in and gives you a quick kiss.

"Hardly." "

THE EXACT SAME SCENE, with the exact same "is he the only one?" "hardly" shit is present with Etheryn. It's the exact same goddamn scene it's ridiculous. It's a wolf instead of an eagle, that's it.

Beyond that, after the end of the missionary scene:

" Hate to see her leave, love to watch her go... "

Savin uses this line a few times in TiTS too lol.

Professional writer, everyone.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Savin's writing repeats. A lot.

" "Want to pet her?"

"Absolutely."

"She's starting to like you," Daliza says. "

Is she the only one?"
The bailiff steps in and gives you a quick kiss.

"Hardly." "

THE EXACT SAME SCENE, with the exact same "is he the only one?" "hardly" shit is present with Etheryn. It's the exact same goddamn scene it's ridiculous. It's a wolf instead of an eagle, that's it.

Beyond that, after the end of the missionary scene:

" Hate to see her leave, love to watch her go... "

Savin uses this line a few times in TiTS too lol.

Professional writer, everyone.
Took a long break to copy and change his old writing. Its a sign when someone loses interest to even put a genuine effort in their work. Oh well its tuesday for Savin's team.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Sturdy Stone by exploring Foothills,
Broken Metall Parts by fighting the Mercenaries
Pristine wood by exploring the Old Forest.
Best to do if you still need to search for items for creating Sugo's (the male centaur prostitute) home.

Reactions: Kroenen12
Dec 31, 2018
Does it actually matter which tailor, smith & enchanter you get to renovate Wayfort, money aside? Cause I saw no difference when I did that quest in the previous patch.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Does it actually matter which tailor, smith & enchanter you get to renovate Wayfort, money aside? Cause I saw no difference when I did that quest in the previous patch.
Nope
"To upgrade the Wayfort , you'll need to secure building materials and the assistance of NPCs in various roles. Depending on the choices you make, this can cost between 6,625 EC - 14,440 EC."

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes