throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Imagine being so much of a bitch that ur appeasing the anti modding sav and go out of your way to ruin people's fun.
I think they get off on it, being Savin's loyal little butt slaves. "Please give us pat-pats and tell us we're good boys," go the butt slaves, deriving an acute sexual thrill from the abuse and humiliation that their masters subsequently heaps upon them.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I dont know in what shithole you currently live, like Detroit or US or....I dont know...Earth in general???? But here, in civilized world, we have inverted screw/unscrew rotation direction for natural gas pipes.
I.e. to screw "default screw or similar thing, download torrent" you should rotate it in CLOCKWISE direction and to unscrew in COUNTER CLOCKWISE direction. This is true for screws, bolts, etc.
For natural gas pipes, the ones that supplies gas that lights that hot blue flowers on you kitchens stove, to screw it you should rotate it in COUNTER CLOCKWISE direction and to unscrew in CLOCKWISE direction.
This is done purely by security reasons. Because natural gas are, SURPRISE, pretty dangerous thing that able to explode from even the smallest spark even in smallest concentrations in the air.

And the very first time you stumble with this you would thought that creators of this specific gas pipe was a literal, and figurative, fagots, in a bad sense.
Information Unclear: Basically Devs, bad bad.

Then I agree 100%

• Haha
Reactions: JTakiyaa
Dec 26, 2021
But the question is...Are you one of us?
No, I'm one of Savin's buttsluts. But in all honesty I like some of the game especially the content with Brienne(best waifu imo) and some of the content could be a lot better if some of the authors got their head out of their asses. But parroting what you guys and gals have been saying this game can be great, but while waiting for that day I'll continue to fester with my mild hate boner.

King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
No, I'm one of Savin's buttsluts. But in all honesty I like some of the game especially the content with Brienne(best waifu imo) and some of the content could be a lot better if some of the authors got their head out of their asses. But parroting what you guys and gals have been saying this game can be great, but while waiting for that day I'll continue to fester with my mild hate boner.
He's one of us. No mistakes...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That makes you one of us.
The only ones that aren't are those that're way too deep in the devs asses where they see no fault and every single decision they make is 100% flawless and pretty much regards this game as a damn masterpiece with nothing like it.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
In case anybody doesn't use Discord, but does use the JS console, this page lists a bunch of objects and functions for you to mess around with. There's also some hints as to future content sprinkled around there.

Dec 26, 2021
In case anybody doesn't use Discord, but does use the JS console, this page lists a bunch of objects and functions for you to mess around with. There's also some hints as to future content sprinkled around there.
If I'm reading this right Lyric can have bigger thighs...praise Slaanesh and the Lord.

Just in case people want to know what I saw/don't want to waste time looking:

Lyric: Complex
electrumRange
Range parser for Lyric's eaten electrum. Ex: [lyric.electrumRange 0 100 200|big thighs|thicc thighs|massive thighs] Parsed: [lyric.electrumRange 0 100 200|big thighs|thicc thighs|massive thighs]

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
If I'm reading this right Lyric can have bigger thighs...praise Slaanesh and the Lord.

Just in case people want to know what I saw/don't want to waste time looking:

Lyric: Complex
electrumRange
Range parser for Lyric's eaten electrum. Ex: [lyric.electrumRange 0 100 200|big thighs|thicc thighs|massive thighs] Parsed: [lyric.electrumRange 0 100 200|big thighs|thicc thighs|massive thighs]
Yes, the microtransaction to grow bigger thigh and ass. I wonder if the size has anything to do with the damage when you throw them.

• Haha
Reactions: throbzombie
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes