Oct 4, 2019
Welcome to the struggle.

This is what it looks like when people send messages to the devs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are referring to on posting questions/suggestions on their forum, it might be more accurate for him to be hit by a boat in the GIF. The devs tend to be openly hostile to anyone who doesn't blindly accept and thank them for everything they write. They don't take suggestions or criticism well AT ALL over there.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you are referring to on posting questions/suggestions on their forum, it might be more accurate for him to be hit by a boat in the GIF. The devs tend to be openly hostile to anyone who doesn't blindly accept and thank them for everything they write. They don't take suggestions or criticism well AT ALL over there.
I tried to show it like it's not that bad to let the players here experience it first hand in the REAL forums.
The true CoC experience isn't in-game, it's in their forums.

Reactions: Br9000

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I tried to show it like it's not that bad to let the players here experience it first hand in the REAL forums.
The true CoC experience isn't in-game, it's in their forums.
Yes, all 2 minutes of it. You complain, you get a bunch of bs in return, then the BANN HAMMER Smacks you down back into the gutter you crawled out of.

Reactions: Daddums and Fiz1247

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ryn's cage comes off when we catch her sister, so it's a ways away, considering I think we're currently in the opposite direction.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
With Nottia, you have the centaurs to yourself but can only visit and do one thing a day. With Marilla, you can visit anytime during the day but the centaurs are constantly getting fucked by slimes and they will be involved in most scenes. Nice balance.

Reactions: Daddums

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
With Nottia, you have the centaurs to yourself but can only visit and do one thing a day. With Marilla, you can visit anytime during the day but the centaurs are constantly getting fucked by slimes and they will be involved in most scenes. Nice balance.
You would have thought you could move them to the Fort, and have stables there. but nah, We were lucky we got the Harem cats. :/

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
The orgy scene is very underwhelming too. Mara either fucks Sheline - the one I figured has the biggest crush on you, but maybe that's Mel now - or you suck Mara off, she doesn't really get involved with you in any other way. Whenever she's an active participant it's you being submissive, unless you give it to her anally but even then that was rather weak. I guess we aren't meant to be dominant with Mara which sucks because she absolutely has the personality that would make that fun.

This game really is getting to the point that it exists to disappoint. I really wonder why I even bother with it.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
You would have thought you could move them to the Fort, and have stables there. but nah, We were lucky we got the Harem cats. :/
The city's under lockdown, COVID style. They can't leave.

If you could get them out of the city, they'd just go home. Champ and friends have special dispensation to go in and out.

Reactions: TravissPastrami

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The orgy scene is very underwhelming too. Mara either fucks Sheline - the one I figured has the biggest crush on you, but maybe that's Mel now - or you suck Mara off, she doesn't really get involved with you in any other way. Whenever she's an active participant it's you being submissive, unless you give it to her anally but even then that was rather weak. I guess we aren't meant to be dominant with Mara which sucks because she absolutely has the personality that would make that fun.

This game really is getting to the point that it exists to disappoint. I really wonder why I even bother with it.
Meh, you still set her off like a garden hose and you have 3 other centaurs and that plump cow to indulge in.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Meh, you still set her off like a garden hose and you have 3 other centaurs and that plump cow to indulge in.
I just like Mara and feel disappointed I don't really get to be the one in charge. I feel like I'm sharing the group with her more than being the man of the house is the best way I can put it.

And I'm sick of the futafemdom meme I guess. It's why I was so shocked Savin let us make Arona a sub, shocked and grateful. Memory ain't quite what it used to be, but I don't think it's as bad in CoC2 as it is in CoC1... yet I can't think of that many futas that don't play out that way. If someone feels the need to alleviate my concerns by all means do so.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wsan definitely has a type.

He's written the same character with a different spin 4 times (dommy centaur with high libido) with Amber, Orlaith, Mara and futa Sylvie. And then there's Evelyn.

He's also written scenes for Kass and Arona.

Honestly, most of the futadom in the game comes from him....

Which I'm cool with, cuz that's my jam.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes