EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
If you want to redo the Brint to Brienne quest: save to file> open in notepad++ or something similar> find "quests:[" with bunch of numbers and brackets> go to 15th bracket> delete its contents - for me it was [0,1,2,3] to [] - replay the transformation, optionally set bq_cave from 1 to 0 if you want to go to the valley cave and see the quest intro.

Just did it myself, you could also go to a different stage of the quest by just removing corresponding numbers, to change transformation progress search for "bq_armor_ts" and "bq_problem1_ts"/"bq_problem2_ts".

Last edited:
Reactions: Kroenen12

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
anyone go through the new content yet?
anything note worthy?
because tbh I don't particularly care for those centaur? prostitutes in Km.
Would have liked the completion of brienne's family content.

Aug 27, 2020
Question from a not so savvy user: what does the mod mean "uses (version #) as the base", does that mean it can work if it's layered overtop newer versions (as in extract in same folder and replace with modded files) and my saves will transfer correctly or something else. Tbh kinda embarrassing asking something so basic but I've experimented with it before and had little luck

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
anyone go through the new content yet?
anything note worthy?
because tbh I don't particularly care for those centaur? prostitutes in Km.
Would have liked the completion of brienne's family content.
It's all about those prostitutes, so if you don't like them, don't see that changing.

Farm cowgirl from when you first entered returns, and has a couple of scenes.

Slimebfarmer gets a couple of new scenes.

And all the prostitutes get 2 or 3 new scenes, with the futa getting the most because...you know...Wsan.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
It's all about those prostitutes, so if you don't like them, don't see that changing.

Farm cowgirl from when you first entered returns, and has a couple of scenes.

Slimebfarmer gets a couple of new scenes.

And all the prostitutes get 2 or 3 new scenes, with the futa getting the most because...you know...Wsan.
is there any plot or character relevance or is it just more options in the sex menu?
and any preggo content?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ok, but are those scenese her fucking the other centaurs or are those you two fucking?
This is important info
You two ofc

is there any plot or character relevance or is it just more options in the sex menu?
and any preggo content?
The whole thing is a side quest to get the centaurs a house, so there's some story stuff and conversations.

and I dont think theres any preg stuff, but my character are always blaned powdered up to avoid that kinda stuff anyway

Reactions: Sin-xix

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The wait for the Brienne family quest would be more bearable if we weren't locked out of interacting with them again until then. I don't understand that decision.

Reactions: TravissPastrami

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
The wait for the Brienne family quest would be more bearable if we weren't locked out of interacting with them again until then. I don't understand that decision.
My thoughts exactly. That content was great and it's really frustrating that it's just blocked off now. If I'd known they'd lock it off I would have kept a save from the start >_>

I did like the centaur content this patch though. Normally prostitute stuff doesn't interest me but this group has good interactions imo.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes