King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
But personally, I don't like lactation or pregnancy, so Brienne doesn't do it for me. I also don't like characters who are too clingy, and Brienne is that too.
Since the day you entered on the neighbourhood was a yuge stream of fgttry from ya (bearable as is) but now that I keep reading your "Justifications" seems more and more to a certain "writter" still I'm not going toafirm nor accuse of shit.

But is really tiring every post of yours being a constant Diarrhea of deflections, false equivalences and "me holier than thou" point of view/attitude (minus an sporadic good point). So,either you be one of us or shut up. Because The whole bunch of ya posts are clear example of:
seethe.gif

PS. I like Brienne even she has some insufferable quirks.

Also: Anyone who can draw her like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Elyon
Behemoth
Quin
Taldahs (From this I have hopes that maybe sometime they decide to make content of it.)
... Damn dude, you are just setting up yourself for disappointments with Behemoth and Taldahs since they aint getting a lick of content. But I agree with you on the latter. Fucking him while his dear daughter is out in the fields/reading does bring a certain kind of kink into the mix.
Quinn is getting content soon tho.
Elyon is Tobs NPC so with any luck he may get content within a year. And I surely hope so since he is only named guy (that I can fuck) that I like from him.

I personally would like more June and Rooh content. I just like their designs.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
... Damn dude, you are just setting up yourself for disappointments with Behemoth and Taldahs since they aint getting a lick of content. But I agree with you on the latter. Fucking him while his dear daughter is out in the fields/reading does bring a certain kind of kink into the mix.
Quinn is getting content soon tho.
Elyon is Tobs NPC so with any luck he may get content within a year. And I surely hope so since he is only named guy (that I can fuck) that I like from him.

I personally would like more June and Rooh content. I just like their designs.
Yes, but I still have hope as things are now one does not know what they will come out with. If they added content to Taldahs that would make the valley of the centaurs worth doing.

I suppose that when they finally let Wsan update he will add content to Rooh.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If they added content to Taldahs that would make the valley of the centaurs worth doing.
Oh yeah, I just realized that there is no male content anywhere in that whole quest line or inside those 2 villages. Heh.
The way Rooh is presented seems like just one off character. Which is a shame since his cocky attitude combined with prettyboy/fuckboy design just makes me want to push him into the dirt and sodomize that ass.

Reactions: arls120

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Since the day you entered on the neighbourhood was a yuge stream of fgttry from ya (bearable as is) but now that I keep reading your "Justifications" seems more and more to a certain "writter" still I'm not going toafirm nor accuse of shit.

But is really tiring every post of yours being a constant Diarrhea of deflections, false equivalences and "me holier than thou" point of view/attitude (minus an sporadic good point). So,either you be one of us or shut up. Because The whole bunch of ya posts are clear example of:
View attachment 1668915

PS. I like Brienne even she has some insufferable quirks.
Feel free to not read my posts. I'll find some way to live with the pain.

Also, I don't judge what anyone else likes. I didn't say they were bad characters, or they should go away or something; that would be "stop liking what I don't like". I just gave my personal opinion. I like certain characters and don't like others.

Also

So,either you be one of us or shut up.
Don't be internet tough guy. Noone likes internet tough guy.

You're better than this.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
For the chars who don't have Finished Content, Or the ones that Sav is too much of a loser to actually get stuff done for. We only have to wait until the Community just gets a Good Working Mod like CoC1 Mod to fix all the bs and we actually get a decent game with Both Corruption & Non Corruption paths and everything in between. The downside is 40 years from now, 90% of us will be dead at the release :(

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Eh, maybe. I like traps to be pure boy, otherwise it's just a flat chested girl/female herm to me. Maybe if it was reversible.
Kind of weird way of looking at it considering that you do not consider Berwyn a flat chested dickgirl even tho only thing keeping you from considering him a female is that he has a dick.
But than again I never saw Berwyn as feminine as some people claimed. I always consider him about as girly as Quinn if anything. And considering these recent developments, many people seem to agree.
But eh, that is me.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
As far as characters getting more content goes, I'd honestly settle for any of the one fuck trick ponies (which makes up for about 90% of the game so far) like Vatia and Lusamine. Lusina was also rather fun, but after she moves on to a certain forgotten town she sort of just exists (like everyone else).

Reactions: Xros23

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Just looking on what is in the patch notes is not the whole story. 200 pages, no matter how you look at it, is a lot.

Reactions: Rayrayxx
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes